[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did pick the best hope for the Mojave, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (36KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg
36KB, 256x315px
You did pick the best hope for the Mojave, right?
>>
I'm the best fucking hope
fuck NCR, Legion and House
>>
File: 1483247489169.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1483247489169.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>381062529
>Not choosing the Easy Pete ending

Get out. Get out of this fucking thread.
>>
is there a mod/way to play this game as a roguelike?
>survival difficulty
>randomly-generated loadout, xp, some perks (you pick the rest)
>non-story missions only
anything like that?
>>
>>381062850
Try DUST if you want balls hard survival with everyone and everything out to kill you. The only story is you getting out of a Mojave that went to hell.
>>
>>381062739
>He didn't go for the lottery winner ending
>>
Of course, I picked Legion
>>
>>381062058
At first I was a good goy and picked NCR bereaucrasy fucked the region, then I picked Yes Man and got cucked, then I picked House the only real choice, Legion is autismo larpers.
>>
>>381063094
does it respawn you differently every time? are saves still enabled?
>>
>>381062058

Sure did, can't wait to see what the Legion does with California after they crucify all the degenerates.
>>
>>381063220
Saves enabled though permadeath is something you have to enforce yourself. You have a ton of different starting points to choose from like a shack in Goodsprings, Legion safehouse, and inside a cave.
>>
>>38106285
Currently playing tale of two wastelands.
Bit 5 hours in so im just arrived to Rivet city.
Already can't wait to ditch DC and hit New Vegas up but I know that I'll need some money and caps first.

Jsawyer + PJN in hardcore difficulty. I tweak project nevada so the ammo drops are a bit more forgiving. Same goes with food quality. Turned damage waaay up so that an unarmored headshot is pretty much a guaranteed kill both ways. I'm glad I found a motorcycle helmet early on.
>>
File: 1468072684413.jpg (31KB, 495x791px) Image search: [Google]
1468072684413.jpg
31KB, 495x791px
>>381063371
nice, thanks m8
>>
>tfw want to play new vegas so fucking bad since I fucked my game up with some fx mod
>it would take me too fucking long to mod it the way it was before the fuckup
>>
>>381063628
backups, son
>>
I'm currently doing a hardcore very hard run with jsawyer ultimate. My first character is a hyper autistic with 10 int, 10 luck, and 9 per +4 eyes. Doing quite well now that I've got some caps and ed-e and Veronica.

I really love new this game teaches you that all side suck in their own special way but there are still human with feeling and such living their lives. You can't fault them for ideology, its bad all over. Not sure which path to go for an autist with no social skills and laser weapons.
>>
>>381064058
>Not sure which path to go for an autist with no social skills and laser weapons.
Mad scientist route that goes for either House or Yes Man.
That will probably be my next run desu supporting House.

I'm doing a former ranger gone courier run that will support NCR this time around.

Keen to try and to a Legion Spy run sometime, work for the Fiends, Powdergangers, then join the Legion supporting them at the ending.
>>
File: The Boss.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
The Boss.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>381062529

Yes Man is neckbeard-tier ending. It's literally for retarded fedoras who object to balancing the realistic pros/cons of the other 3 factions and want New Vegas to be a generic antihero power fantasy.

Independent ending isn't even your character ruling the Mojave, it's just getting cucked by a smilie face.

Pic related is best hope.
>>
>>381065108
>it's just getting cucked by a smilie face.
that's where you're wrong kiddo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.