[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he was a mistake and you know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: wal.png (64KB, 221x339px) Image search: [Google]
wal.png
64KB, 221x339px
he was a mistake and you know it
>>
>>381059790
Perhaps, but he's here to stay. They tried to get rid of him in Mario Kart 7 and it was an outrage. So, if he's going to stick around, I say Nintendo actually does something with him.
>>
you're a mistake. wal is goat
>>
>>381059790
i disagree
>>
>>381060489
>They tried to get rid of him in Mario Kart 7 and it was an outrage.
I don't remember anyone caring. All I remember is butthurt over the queen bee being playable.
>>
File: 1420920677047.jpg (1MB, 1167x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1420920677047.jpg
1MB, 1167x2000px
>>381059790
He's the Daffy Duck of the Mario universe. They should have more fun with these characters instead of using the same three over and over.
>>
>>381059790
The only mistakes were using faggy Modern Yoshi while leaving him out of SM64DS, and using Blue Toad and Yellow Toad while leaving he and Wario out of NSMBWii
>>
Girls like Mario and Luigi, because they're cute little characters and have sweet brotherly moments.
Girls like Mario because he's nice and noble, he's cute and sweet, and always does the right thing with a smile. He's loving and loyal. He's a winner, everyone likes gracious winners.
Girls like Luigi especially for being sensitive and reserved, and even though he's scared by things he's brave enough to move onward. He's also an underdog, and girls feel for underdogs.
Girls like Waluigi too for the same reason they like Luigi, because he's an even bigger underdog and has a sadder side to his personality. But despite being a lanky bad guy (girls like skinny men because they're less threatening) he's more interesting to girls for being seen as more of a misunderstood figure. He's kind of a jerk, but his displays of self-pity and self-loathing make it seem like there's a more sensitive person under the surface.
Girls don't care about Wario. They think he's gross, mean, and scary.

Therefore, Wario is the best of the four plumbers. Who cares what girls think? Mario is a series for boys.
>>
File: waluigi gay.jpg (14KB, 231x239px) Image search: [Google]
waluigi gay.jpg
14KB, 231x239px
fucking plebs
>>
>>381065980

Wario>Luigi>Mario>Waluigi
>>
File: C6uHx5RU8AANz4Y.jpg (49KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
C6uHx5RU8AANz4Y.jpg
49KB, 640x545px
>>381066316
>>381066316
>Luigi > Mario
Are you serious? Don't get me wrong, Luigi is a good character, but Mario is the man.
>>
File: e37.jpg (206KB, 780x521px) Image search: [Google]
e37.jpg
206KB, 780x521px
Yeah...a mistake...
>>
>>381067545
>not even Kirby showed up
Ouch
>>
>>381060489
>>381063720
What's something fun they could do with him? Give me an example. Not his own game, but a role in a real Mario game. Something that's not major, but worthwhile.
>>
File: mario-goosing samus.jpg (87KB, 450x620px) Image search: [Google]
mario-goosing samus.jpg
87KB, 450x620px
>>381067124

I think Luigi ≥ Mario would be better, only for the characterization they give to Luigi.
>>
>>381068150
Fair enough.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.