[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Fox: Assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: SI_GCN_StarFoxAssault.jpg (129KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_GCN_StarFoxAssault.jpg
129KB, 1000x500px
This game is underrated.
>>
>>381057564
It was okay.
>>
File: why.png (14KB, 376x260px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
14KB, 376x260px
>>381057564
>first mission
holy shit yes
>rest
>>
File: Fleet action.webm (3MB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fleet action.webm
3MB, 616x480px
>>381058871
That first mission was pretty neat.
>>
Pick one /v/
Remake of Star Fox Zero with traditional controls and more content
Remake of Star Fox Assault with tighter on foot controls and more Arwing levels than on foot levels
>>
>>381057564
Only the multiplayer was good
>>
>>381059918
assault if online multiplayer shitfest
>>
>>381059918
Assault would be beautiful if they made it to modern standards.
The draw distance was so fucking bad with 4 players and it would be amazing to play online.
I do think I'd rather see an Improved Zero on the switch though.
Just because I never bothered playing the original and would like to experience it without the frustration of the controls.

True best case scenario is a brand new game that controls well and isn't just SF64 again again, but this time with gimmicks.
12 Player Assault style multiplayer with character customization would be enough to get me to pay for Nintys online service desu.
>>
>>381057564
I remember getting this game as a gift when I visited my grandmother as a kid and I had to wait two weeks to play it until I got home. I read the manual front and back a hundred times and I was so excited, but when I finally got home it didn't live up to it. Fun game though.
>>
>>381057564
This game was fucking awesome. On foot missions were great when you got used to the controls. Multiplayer was absolutely god tier. Fuck the 64gramps.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.