[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Talk about the games that you felt flew under the radar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Nintendo Switch Kirby 2018.png (224KB, 1277x715px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Switch Kirby 2018.png
224KB, 1277x715px
ITT: Talk about the games that you felt flew under the radar this E3 and are excited for

I'm glad that they're going back to the Kirby 64 ability combinations. What are some abilities you would like to see, /v/?
>>
File: starlink-1[1].jpg (216KB, 972x675px) Image search: [Google]
starlink-1[1].jpg
216KB, 972x675px
Also, this looked pretty neat too.
>>
>Tfw /v/ doesn't want to talk about video games
>>
File: 431108008.jpg (16KB, 355x266px) Image search: [Google]
431108008.jpg
16KB, 355x266px
More animal please
>>
>>381057206
As expected.
>>
>>381058287
:(
>>
Blade Strangers might be interesting.
>>
>>381058584
I would but Idk what to say.
Yoshi's cute I guess.
Sushi Strikers has good music?
>>
>>381055618
new kirby has me the most stoked out of everything I'd seen at e3 this year.

REALLY want online co-op.

I also want this to be a fast, fluid, and challenging kirby game. I'm hoping new enemy designs and new abilities are introduced, and that ability combining is a staple. Maybe even take the inventory system from squeak squad, I think it worked really well.
>>
>>381059398
Squeak Squad is underrated
>>
i would like to see another attempt at 3d kirby
>>
The Crew 2 looks like it could actually be really fun. One of the EZA guys who hated the first game got to try it out, and they really liked it.

A Way Out is a day one purchase for me, I love the idea of playing through the whole game in asymmetrical simultaneous co-op.
>>
File: blubblub.jpg (26KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
blubblub.jpg
26KB, 540x309px
>>381055618
Looking forward to the second part of Underwater Ray Romano.
>>
>>381059529
imo if squeak squad was longer and had it's ability combos more fleshed out it would be GOAT kirby. I personally think that it got rushed out because you can combine fire/ice/thunder with sword, but that's it. I want to believe they wanted to add more but just didn't have the time.
>>
>>381057892
Kill yourself you degenerate.
>>
>>381055618
The Last Night and Battletech.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.