/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gibe TEH BABI plos Huahuehuahuehuahuehuahuehuahue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

gibe TEH BABI plos Huahuehuahuehuahuehuahuehuahue
>>
File: 1497832433236.gif (710KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497832433236.gif
710KB, 200x150px
>>381047239
This was in the original though? And is one of the most important moments for Metroid's future and Samus' character development?

What's wrong with him specifying this? The Baby Metroid plays a massive role in Other M, Super, and even Fusion, to a lesser extent.
>>
>>381047239
Not even shitposting, the graphics on this are atrocious.
Even in the thumbnail it looks jaggy and unfinished.
It's a shame because i'm tempted to buy it but there's also that fan make
>>
File: 504.png (126KB, 700x250px) Image search: [Google]
504.png
126KB, 700x250px
>>381047445
It was a literal surprise ending. At no point in Metroid II or Super did Samus behave in any way that would indicate that she was smitten by the hatchling.
>>
>>381047805
play both then moron. They're both a different experience.
>>
>>381047239
The Baby Metroid has been a key part of the series

THE BABY meme comes from how Samus portrayed her emotions in Other M

>>381047805

I thought we all already established that 3DS games looking like shit in any form of media that isnt an actual 3DS
>>
>>381047805
AM2R is a thing of beauty as pure pixel art. Play it, and then once this comes out play Samus Returns, too.

Hell, it you REALLY wanna appreciate both titles, play the original Return of Samus. It's a good game, but it has NOT aged well.
>>
>>381047805
Don't play the fan make. It's not cannon and for faggots.
>>
>>381048671
Who gives a fuck about canon in a fucking nintendo game
For fucks sake
>>
>>381047239
Have you never played metroid before?
>>
>>381048671
>non-tripcode namefag
>"fan make"
>"cannon"
>"for faggots"
Whatever you say, Reggie.
>>
>>381048096
>AM2R is a thing of beauty as pure pixel art.

>those two statues on top of The Tower of the two Chozo in Power Suits holding up SR388

Damn, that shit was amazing.
>>
>>381048845
>>381048984

Two retards. Might as well think rom hacks are equal.
>>
File: LaughingElfMan.jpg (16KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingElfMan.jpg
16KB, 255x352px
>>381049413
>namefag calling other people retards
>>
>>381047805
Is this a thing only babbies whose first console was a ps3 say? Imo if it isn't ps1-tier the graphics are ok
>>
>>381047865
Other M tells us she felt like a mother to the Baby; the game is canon, even if you don't like it.
>>
>>381047445
Because Samus was emotionally invested in something she pawned off to the space pet shop the first chance she got.
>>
>>381050119
She did it to keep it safe.
See >>381050093
>>
>>381049413
You're not very good at this, Reggie.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>Baby Metroid

Is this the same Baby that Samus took to the lab after slathering the entire species?

The one that gets stolen in Super Metroid?

The one that grew up and saved the life of Samus on the final boss fight with the mother brain?

The one that dies?
>>
>>381050446
Or, because she didn't want the last Metroid to fall into the wrong hands, since she's had five games worth of experience to know what they're capable of.
>>
how is babby formed
how queen get pragnent
>>
File: MORE RESEARCH.png (1005KB, 1208x835px) Image search: [Google]
MORE RESEARCH.png
1005KB, 1208x835px
>>381050093
>Story shits all over the established story of EVERY story in the series that came before it - based either before or afterwards.
>is canon
Is this what they teach in school these days?

>>381050446
100% incorrect. See pic related. She didn't give a flying fuck about the hatchling. She called it a confused larva in Super. She dumped it off so scientists could perform invasive experiments on it. Also, Ceres station was a research station, not a military outpost.
>>
>>381051369
>yfw samus has metroid DNA in her
>>
Can someone give me synopsis for the whole series?

I'm playing 2 on my gba for the first time and I've only played it and Super but never beat Super. Where do I go after 2?
>>
>>381051369
They need to do way instain mother who kill their babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?
It was on the news this mroing a hunter in ar who had kill her all metroid kids. they are taking the babby back to gf space station too lady to rest my pary are with the queen who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots
>>
>>381050782
If she wanted the Metroid not to fall into the wrong hands, she would had killed it through anon, not defending the other anons, I do agree with you to some extent through.
>>
>>381051728
After 2, go Zero Mission, beat super, prime, then fusion
>>
>>381051728
>Can someone give me synopsis for the whole series?

Wander mazes until you kill everything and the planet explodes
>>
>>381051728
metroid 1 - metroid destroys some jellyfish and a brain
metroid 2 - metroid destroys all the jellyfish except a baby one
super metroid - the brain comes back to steal the baby so metroid has to fight them some more
zero misson - metroid tells the tale of metroid 1 + how he met his gf
fusion - appearantly the jellyfish were supposed to eradicate some amoeba but they got lazy so metroid has to finish the job
>>
>>381051728
- Space birds develop energy sucking jellyfish to kill yellow space aids in remote planet
- They also develop a brain shaped super computer to control the jellyfish
- Space Pirates led by purple pterodactyl attack a space colony of humans
- Only survivor is a child who gets adopted by the space birds
- They put their bird DNA on her and train her to use power armor
- Brain computer plots with the Space Pirates to attack space birds killing them all as they want to use jellyfish for bioweapons
- Semi-bird girl kills them all and pirate base explodes
- She goes to planet that has space aids on it to kill all the jellyfish introduced by the birds in there
- She kills them all but one
- She takes that one back to space police but the pirates return and steal it
- She follows them to bird planet again, kills them all again and planet explodes, all metroids die in the process
- Yellow space aids gets by federation discovered and it's as aids as it gets
- Adopt girl gets infected by it and gets all fucked up and injected with Metroid DNA
- Space aids corrupts entire spaceship, semi-bird girl kills everything inside, police doesn't want her to do it but she does it anyway and sends the ship to cash and destroy the space aids planet

the end so far
>>
>>381050119
What if the Zero Mission-style postgame is a reimagined Ceres Station overrun by space pirates, with Ridley as the final boss and the conclusion leading directly into Super?
>>
>>381051728
Super comes right after 2
As for a synopsis, brace yourself

>METROID 1/ZERO MISSION
Samus goes to Zebes, kills Kraid the fatass and Ridley the purple tubes dragon, then kills some Metroids and Mother Brain. Shit blows up.
Then Samus's suit breaks, then you play discount Metal Gear until you find a new one with new shit. Fight a robot, more shit blows up.
>METROID 2
Samus goes to SR388, the Metroid homeworld. Turns out Metroids can evolve from jellyfish into firebreathing dinosaurs. Samus blows them all up, then takes THE BABY to Ceres

>SUPER
Samus leaves Ceres, but then Ridley shows up and steals THE BABY. Samus goes back to Zebes, kills more shit, Kraid and Ridley again, then more Metroids. Then there's this giant Metroid, turns out it's THE BABY after Mother Brain put it on a Big Mac diet. Oh, and Mother Brain is alive again, and she's a giant monster with laser eyes. Then THE BABY goes facehugger on Mother Brain and teaches Samus Hyper Beam before getting itself killed. Then Samus goes apeshit and blows up Mother Brain, and then Zebes

>FUSION
Samus gets infected with alien snot while on SR388. Turns out the snot is The Thing and it's killing Samus. Samus gets her suit cut off and gets a geneseed transplant from THE BABY. There's a space station that's overrun by The Thing, and Samus has to go do her thing, with the help of her robot friend. There's a Thing mimicking Samus, it's scary as hell. Samus kills shit and eats Things to power up. Then we find out the station has Metroids, but then Thing-Samus blows them up. Also Ridley's there as a Thing Zombie. Then Samus finally kills Thing-Samus, then eats Thing-Samus to go Perfect Cell on an Omega Metroid. She then 9/11's SR388 with the Space Station.
>>
>Nintendo can't think of where to take the story after Fusion
>everything is prequels or interquels now
>OH BOY NEW METROID
>Prequel 2: The Remake: Prequel Harder

I'm glad to have more Metroid, it's just a bit funny. I wonder if they're ever going to actually set a game after Fusion.
>>
>>381050782
then we find that letting them study the metroid made them make that station in Fusion, bad move samus
>>
>>381047445
>Other M
Let's not talk about that
>>
>>381051474
Her mission was to kill all Metroids, no one told her to bring one alive. She probably at least sympathized with it, but not like the MY BABYYYYY bullshit; think about it. Ridley went to the colony where Samus lived with her parents, killed every single human in there but let Samus live out of pity. Samus did the exact same to that Metroid larva.
>>
>>381052707
When Nintendo gets brave enough to show Samus shooting the Federation. It's clear that the Federation, or at least some rogue agent within it, is the next main antagonist, but Nintendo is super autistic about how much of a bounty hunter Samus actually is, and refuses to show her actually going after bounties and killing people even though she routinely slaughters space pirates in spectacular fashion and kills most planets she sets foot on by being jinxed.
>>
>>381047805
I honestly think it looks pretty good
>>
>>381051474
>give localization as "proof"

You're a special kind of retard. In japanase she specifically call it "baby".
>>
>>381052901
>Oh god there's a last one
>Fuck it's cute as shit and thinks I'm his mother, and I just murdered his mother and all of his brothers like the pirates did to me
>Goddamnit it's following me, whatever
>It's with me in my ship, what the fuck will I even do with this thing, I can't keep it as a pet
>Well I'll just leave it at the Ceres station and claim I let it live for research purposes
>>
>>381052707
A post Fusion game is a risky bet for a number of reasons
>Samus being on the Federation's shitlist means she's going to have to fight them more than she'll be fighting any space creatures
>the Adam AI would likely a major recurring character, which people would still be sour about after Other M
>which in turn means Samus would likely have more dialogue (idgaf about this as long as there's not dozens of pointless monologues)
>>
File: yes.jpg (262KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
262KB, 900x1600px
>>381053149
that was always my interpretation. If sakamoto insists on some big story shitter I hope it's that she has a sudden, terrifying realization that she is now the Ridley in this tiny creature's story and thus goes out of her way to try and ensure its safety, even though it goes against everything she knows. Shit'd be great.
>>
post lewd samus

or i

or i shoot my cat with drugs to kill it

huehuehue

u think im joking
>>
>>381052994
Samus would never kill a space fed. She worked for the federation before, she knows they're just following orders. It'd be pretty out of character.

I don't even know how a post Fusion game could be made.
>>
>>381052901
Nothing you wrote disagrees with >>381051474
>>
>>381053197
Yeah, much like Star Fox Assault,F-Zero, Zelda and Fire Emblem Nintendo can't keep stories going, a Star Fox game must always involve Andross, an F-Zero game must always involve Captain Falcon, a Zelda game must always involve Ganon and a Fire Emblem game must always involve the actual Fire Emblem and a protective dragon named Naga
>>381053395
This, it can't happen because Samus is known for alien killing to the fans, people would be pissed the fuck off if you made an enemy of the galaxy that way and that's why there will be no follow up of fusion, just strike it from canon at this point Prime is the real canon now
>>
>>381053395
The alternative is that the Federation places a fuckhuge bounty on her head, and Samus can no longer go anywhere without a dozen other hunters showing up to fight her. So maybe she leaves Federation space and they respond by paying outside forces to deal with her.
>>
>>381053067
In Japanese they don't have larva/baby distinction.
>>
>>381053395
Other M's structure could work as a post-Fusion game, Samus infiltrating a spaceship or even a planet full of Federation biological weapons and Metroids to destroy them. But they already used this idea for this craptastic game so idk.

It's fucking stupid to be honest, how was Samus even surprised in Fusion that the federation was cloning Metroids when they already did it in Other M anyway.
>>
>>381053662
>Must always involve Ganon
What is Majora's Mask?
What is Minish Cap?
What is Link's Awakening?
>>
>>381053661
I was agreeing with him and adding to it, so yeah.
>>
>>381053689
I remember an interview with Tanabe where they were considering that and thinking about Prime Hunters specifically.
>>
File: Nightmare.png (24KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare.png
24KB, 480x320px
Hopefully there will be more bosses than the Metroids.
>>
File: Samus By Mike Mignola.jpg (223KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Samus By Mike Mignola.jpg
223KB, 976x1400px
>>
>>381047805
Surprise, the 3DS is outdated shit.
>>
>nu-/v/ is mad that Samus isn't a strong independent woman.
Those aren't real, grow up you delusional fucks.
>>
File: 1497494396719.jpg (343KB, 761x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1497494396719.jpg
343KB, 761x1051px
>>
>>381054309
>>381053689
>>381053395
>>381052994
>>381052707

Make it so the whole metroid cloning thing was a mole operation on the feds that samus accidentally uncovered. Turns out may-or-not-may-be-the-pirates infiltrated the feds are they were doing shady shit with or without the help of some corrupt high ranks
>>
>>381053689
This is what I'd like to see
Have her flee fed space, they send some bounty hunters after her, they attack and she crashes on [insert cool unusually diverse planet with ruins from ancient civilization here] and then they land and hunt for her.
It'd be like a combination of hunters and fusion with other hunters stalking her.
>>
>>381054957
>[insert cool unusually diverse planet with ruins from ancient civilization here]

I was thinking something similar except the planet's inhabitants would still be alive, just reduced to living in the depths of the planet after something fucked them up. The game could end with them gaining control of some of her Metroid DNA (Fusion suit?) giving a plausible reason for Metroids coming back
>>
File: Samus Fusion ending.jpg (13KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
Samus Fusion ending.jpg
13KB, 170x296px
>>
The Metroids are like the Daleks of Vidya. No matter how many times they are wiped out, they will always come back.
>>
thirsty betas want other m samus to be canon
true /v/ dwelling oldfags, but also sjws, want it to not be canon
>>
Samus was always obsessed with the babby

https://youtu.be/quR5-FEaM9ct=3:08
>>
>>381056019
https://youtu.be/quR5-FEaM9c?t=3m08s
>>
>>381053395

My autistic fan fiction for it is

>Samus goes to Chozo Colony to get new suit
>Corrupt Feds are following her
>Chozo defense system kills them before they get anywhere near the colony.
>Samus gets her new suit but they're out of parts so there's the reset excuse.
>Samus goes on a quest to gather hard evidence against the corrupt branch that's just raiding other research facilities with Doomsday tier Bioweapons so she can avoid killing an actual human which would cause Nintendo to can it. They pin the dead troops on her to get bounty hunters on her.
>Gets evidence, has some super weapon thrown at her, cue self destruct sequence, end game.

The feds being evil was a mistake, I liked the government in sci-fi actually being good guys for once.
>>
>>381052707
Sakamoto implied that "Metroid Dread" is still being worked on in an interview that came out after Metroid 2's remake announcement.

>"“I think it’s better to say that this is a remake, remastering of Metroid 2, a powered-up version of that, and not something to do with the other project.”
>>
>>381052901
>Ridley went to the colony where Samus lived with her parents, killed every single human in there but let Samus live out of pity. Samus did the exact same to that Metroid larva.
LITERALLY ACTIVATED MY ALMONDS
>>
>>381053662
There exists few games in those series that don't feature those main characters.

See:

See F-Zero 2, FE: Radiant Dawn and Zelda 2 for good examples.
>>
>>381056775
Could he have meant Prime 4 instead?
>>
>>381047239
A game called "Metroid" having something to do with Metroids how dare they!
>>
>>381057807
No because there was a follow up question that asked "whether Samus Returns will link with Metroid Prime 4 in any way…"

His response to that was:

>"“This time there is not any direct connection between Metroid Prime 4 and Metroid: Samus Returns. I’m not involved in Metroid Prime 4.”

The source by the way:

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakamoto-on-metroid-samus-returns-whats-new-no-ties-to-metroid-dread-or-prime-4-started-2-years-ago/
>>
>>381057960
Coolio. Thanks~!
>>
File: Liquid_Snake_(MGS1).jpg (60KB, 387x837px) Image search: [Google]
Liquid_Snake_(MGS1).jpg
60KB, 387x837px
>>381054942
Does she turn into a liquid when inside that suit?
>>
Am i the only one that was creeped out by fusion?Other samus running around gave me The Thing movie atmosphere.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.