[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts and opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

Thoughts and opinions?
>>
>>381042213
The best zelda, basically an improved OOT
>>
Idgaf what anyone says. Best Zelda game period.
>>
Most disappointing game of all time. Nintendo pulled a Bioshock Infinite with this game.
>>
It had the best final boss sequence in all the series, made BoTW look like a little baby

However it has its flaws, biggest flaw imo was the tear collection. Its THAT part that made me not even want to replay it.
Great improvement over other Zelda, what it lacks in pleasing aesthetics it has in great gameplay.
>>
a solid 6/10, the first hour sucks balls and makes me regret trying to replay it. its fine after that though
>>
how long was this game? I never got around to finishing it, but when i went to check the ost for the game it was longer than 6 hours!
>>
I like its aesthetics and gameplay. The wolf sections suck balls.
>>
dull, stifling, dreary

kind of reminds of a rainy morning in England
>>
Best dungeons in the series. The wolf segments can fuck off though.
>>
It's one of those games I've been putting off for nearly a decade now, those wolf sections really put me off back in the day.
>>
8.8/10
>>
best dungeons of any zelda easily
also best music, very cool ambient

Aside from the beginning few hours this game has a nice, snappy pace that I find more appealing than other Zeldas
>>
The ultimate Zelda Casual Filter.

11/10, will play again. And again. And again.
>>
>>381042282
It's literally worse than OOt in every way but graphics.
>>
I cried at the ending
>>
If you got a shitty Wii U then play the HD remake. They shorten the wolf link parts of finding "light spirits" which is a good thing. Also switching gears is easier. If you don't got a Wii U, then play the gamecube version on the Wii with HD cables. Don't play the retard Wii mirror version.
>>
>>381042213
Pretty good
>>
9/10
>>
>>381042213
I'm replaying the game currently. Playing the HD version on Wii u. Is it just me, or does everything you do in the game have some sort of delay?
>>
>>381043709
There is literally no problem with the wii version if you don't mind the waggling
>>
File: IMG_8118.jpg (111KB, 1332x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8118.jpg
111KB, 1332x608px
Had the sexiest Zelda.
Don't fight me on that one
>>
>>381042213
OoT again, with fishing.
>>
6/10
worst 3d zelda along with ww
has the worst 5+ hours i've played on a video game
>>
>>381043342
delet this
>>
>>381043709
The remaster is mirrored too.

Emulation master race.

>>381043863
HD v ersion implemented input lag.
>>
>>381044213
delet this

or give me a source
>>
File: 100percentwild.jpg (498KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
100percentwild.jpg
498KB, 2048x2048px
>>381044213
>thiCC twilight princess zelda
MUH
how hard is it do make decent SFM animations? i want to pose thicc zelda committing to my degenerate fetishes
>>
>>381045212
Jujala on tumblr
>>
best 3D zelda, IMO

HD version fixed a lot of my complaints with the original, and it looks great. Top notch dungeons and bosses, fun items, neat atmosphere, illia a CUTE
>>
>>381046436
>illia a CUTE
imagine being this much of a shill
>>
File: 1479073889849.png (9KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
1479073889849.png
9KB, 726x590px
>>381046871
>>
File: kenshin.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kenshin.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Eighth Best Zelda (after Zelda 1 - MM, plus The Minish Cap respectively).
Best game of sixth gen other than Luigi's Mansion.
Best sword-fighting category game. No game has come close to simulating the heft of a real sword like Twilight Princess.
HD remake is the best game of this current gen for all the bells and whistles, fixes, and the only way to play Wii version with regular controls.
Hands down the best storyline of any T-rated game.

The only flaw other than being linear was that it was the legacy of Ocarina of Time. If you want to taste the ground feel free to debate me.
>>
A decent game with the best writing in any Zelda. Dungeons and items were lame and the bosses were simplistic despite being visually spectacular.
Real nice music and locations too.
>>
File: 1477115066618.png (144KB, 395x396px) Image search: [Google]
1477115066618.png
144KB, 395x396px
>>381047720

>dungeons were lame
>>
>>381042213

I enjoyed the HD remake more than breath of the wild
>>
>>381042213
a worse version of OOT but still enjoyable. if youre underage and cant deal with OOT graphics, play that one
>>
Its the only true successor of oot imao
>>
I think the first half is too slow and too much time is spent between dungeons. Once you get to the Arbiter's grounds it really opens up and I think it's probably my favorite Zelda "experience", but I never want to replay it because I think the first half is dull. I also really enjoy the variety of tools and minigames.
>>
>>381042213
I'll play it some day
>>
>>381048083
imao?

In my absolute opinion?
>>
>>381042213
Seems to be one of the more divisive Zelda games, but in my opinion it's one of the best (alongside Majora's Mask and Breath of the Wild)
>>
Still my favorite Zelda and I primarily played the Wii version, though the WiiU remaster fixed my issue with the wimpy damage output from enemies. But the dungeons were fun as hell, the setpiece moments were cool and the hidden skills were fun to use even if they made the game easier than it already was.
>>
>>381048498
Did they rebalance the WiiU port?

I'd pretty much always three heart TP because you pretty much have to go out of your way to die.
>>
>>381042213
good game, but my least favourite Zelda
>>
>>381043293

That's precisely what I adore about TP's atmosphere.
>>
>all these favoritefags

Fuck off, TP is inferior to OOT, MM, WW, and even SS. SS had way more personality than TP and better visuals.
>>
>>381048881

>anything being inferior to WW

great joke
>>
>>381048807

It has Hero Mode so double damage with no heart drops. The Ganondorf amiibo doubles damage on top of that for 4x damage with no heart drops and it feels great, almost a perfect difficulty for the game. Only problem now is that death doesn't really punish the player at all but at least now you'll see the game over screen without having severe narcolepsy.
>>
>>381048881
>anything worse than WW
I came into this thread to laugh at you

Also on topic this is one of my favorite zelda's outside of OOT and the great GBC games
>>
>>381048881

Nah.

TP > OoT = MM > SS > BotW > WW
>>
>>381042282
>>381042292

This, does everything OOT did but bigger and better.

as other people said, the wolf sections get old fast.
>>
>>381048881
>SS better than anything

Opinion discarded
>>
>>381042745
The Final Bosses in this game are absolute fucking garbage and you have the shittiest taste own to mankind if you like them. The Ganon fight the music the look The Arena everything about it is fucking awful.
>>
>>381043342

Quite realistic Zelda score. Not perfect but very good.

It is a masterpiece compared to half assed entries like A Link Between Two Worlds.
>>
>>381049660
Nah it was great aside from being easy. I'm sorry brother you have shit taste. Not that guy.
>>
File: dfc.png (29KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.png
29KB, 215x194px
>>381042213
10/10 if the wolf sections were cut out
7/10 with wolf link

midina does things to my dick.

overall, i get bored and distracted, and honestly cant force myself to play it again. The starting area of the game just shits all over anything that could have been fun and i kinda stop playing after the first twilight area, its not really fun, but feels more like a chore. I beat it once after it came out, and never touched it, or sold it, just gave it to my friend and just forgot about it.
>>
>>381049392
I played through TPHD after realizing BotW wasn't my kind of game and I felt so fucking bad for dropping it on the Wii after almost beating it. It's everything I wanted from a Zelda game and I was dumb to let waggle ruin it for me in 2006
>>
>>381049660

The Ganondirf fight is basically what everyone wanted after being blue balled by WW's pretty but cinematic shit. SS's gauntlet was also pretty good in retrospect. Really, all the 3D Zelda final bosses are at least decent except for WW's when you break it down beyong aesthetics.
>>
>>381049842

I actually liked ALBW more than ALttP. Guess I'm just weird.
>>
The wolf stuff is pretty lame.

The giant skull boss that flies around the room while you ride that gear spinner was fucking amazing, though.
>>
This was probably the last mainline Zelda game to have memorable music for me. I don't remember anything in SS except for Groose's theme and how much I hated the flying music, and BotW might as well have had no sound track.

I also thought every boss was really fun.
>>
File: ilia and goats.jpg (249KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
ilia and goats.jpg
249KB, 500x740px
>>381046436
impeccable taste anon
>>
>>381042213
Name ONE (1) Zelda game with better cover art
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.