[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real talk, everyone who hates the sigma versions of the ninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 32

real talk, everyone who hates the sigma versions of the ninja gaiden games either never actually played them or are cripplingly autistic
>>
They have no real reason to exist as they're the objectively inferior versions.
>>
I've never played them

I've only played Black, II and Razor's Edge and the decline in quality between those 3 games is staggering enough
>>
File: Cuuuute.jpg (209KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cuuuute.jpg
209KB, 1600x900px
Can't we just have a nice NG thread instead?
>>
>>381039858
except for the fact that if they were never made, these games would have dwindled into irrelevance by being exclusively on a system whose primary audience isnt really all that into anything thats not halo. Not to mention various rebalances and new content that made them better versions
>>
>>381040118
boy you should count yourself lucky you never played the vanilla version of 3. Razor's Edge is to that what dmc3 was to dmc2
>>
>>381040835
>Razor's Edge is to that what dmc3 was to dmc2

Stop pushing this fucking meme. RE is still a fucking atrocious game.
>>
>>381040835
Don't engage the Black autist

See?
>>381040898
>>
>>381040983

I'm not a Black autist at all. I thought the open world and platforming was pointless and stupid. II is the best of the action titles.
>>
>>381041225
>2 is the best
>I played the game once on normal and I'm here to talk about it.
>>
>>381040898
THATS HOW BAD VANILLA 3 WAS, RAZORS EDGE IS BY COMPARISON A MASTERPIECE
>>
>>381038842
They spent too much time making the game prettier and forgot that they had to downgrade the game doing that.
>HEY THERE ARE BETTER TEXTURES, DYNAMIC LIGHTING AND THE GAME NOW RUNS IN ACTUAL 720P
>please dont mind the cut content, less enemy count and no gore
>BUT YOU FIGHT LADY LIBERTY THO
>>
>>381041838
>"""""""""cut content"""""""""
>Less projectile spam
>Shit that was out of their control
>>
File: Yaiba_Ninja_Gaiden_Z.jpg (96KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
Yaiba_Ninja_Gaiden_Z.jpg
96KB, 250x264px
h-hey guys am I a real ninja gaiden yet? I-I got a mighty number 9 costume you can try on if you want
>>
>>381038842
I don't hate them at all. Sigma 1 is still a great game and Sigma 2 is okay. They just happen to be inferior to Black and vanilla NG2.

>>381041664
This. RE wasn't good but compared to the original version it was a massive improvement. It's impressive how much they improved it; anything more probably would have required a full remake.
>>
>>381041664
A polished turd is still a turd.
>>
The originals are superior. They were how Itagaki intended them to be.
>>
>>381041838
nigga sigma 2 literally had more content than vanilla version. Rebalancing the game is not cutting content
>>
>>381042131
no ones saying it isnt till a bad game. We are saying that the original version of 3 was so awful that if it sprayed feces directly into your eye sockets it would be more enjoyable
>>
>>381042134
Shame that Itagaki had to make devil's third.
Shit SP campaign that overuses the bullet sponge gimmick for enemies, underpopulated online that ruined any fun that the modes would have been, what a fucking mess.
>>
>>381040542
For some reason, fan bases for difficult games are almost always angsty shits
>>
File: Delicious tears.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious tears.gif
2MB, 400x225px
What do you get when you make a Ninja Gaiden game catered to Ninja Gaiden fans as an apology for your previous title trying to focus on mass mongoloid market?

You get tears from shitters who call themselves fans of the series, that's what you get:

>>381040118
>>381040835
>>381040898
>>381041225
>>381041664
>>381042054
>>381042131
>>381042387

>Nerf launchers
>Nerf Guillotine Throw
>Nerf flying swallow
>Nerf UT
>Remove "just skip this fight" ninpo stacking
>Remove health consumables and revives

Nothing triggers shitters more than removing their crutches. Now when they try to play the game like a faggot they actually look like one,
>>
>>381042134
tomonobu "dont sexualise my daughterfu, the poster girl of a series expressly about being as sexy as possible" itagaki can go fuck himself. if team ninja can make a game as good as nioh without him, and without team ninja, h makes a game s bad as devils third, I dont think he had as much to do with ninja gaiden being good as he'd have you believe
>>
>>381042658
You can still just hurrdurr your way with Izuna Drops
>>
File: Cute.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>381042596
None of these people are actually fans of the series. They are the kinds of people that unironically name drop Ninja Gaiden for hardcore points, because they played that one game on normal and hard that one time. It's typical /v/ behaviour.

NG is one of those things you cannot discuss in this board, just like SoulsShit. I envy my DMC bros, they are super chill with the exception of 1 or 2 cawmbo autists.
>>
>>381043009
Hey, thanks for admitting to not having ever played he game. Wish more people were like you, saves a lot of trouble and time.
>>
>>381043129
Somebody upset the waifufag. Razor's Edge is not a good game anon, no matter how many DOA girls they cram into it.
>>
>>381042658
NG2's slow down stairs on MN isn't beatable unless you spam UT, drink your vitamins and pray to jesus.
>>
File: Ebin.jpg (54KB, 1280x632px) Image search: [Google]
Ebin.jpg
54KB, 1280x632px
>381043369

>He thinks he's gonna get a (You)
>>
since team ninja said nioh doing well "would be a gateway to a new ninja gaiden" and it sold like hotcakes, do you think ninja gaiden 4 will be good?
>>
>>381043454
You could say that about half of the game with that projectile spam.

If you are not spamming UTs you are spamming nothing but invincibility frame moves. NG2 on Master Ninja is like Giants of the Underworld 5 from Sigma, only it's the whole fucking game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltzp4PJ8ROM
>>
>>381044030
After RE i used to be confident, after Nioh it all went down the drain. The only thing Ninja Gaiden in Nioh are the reused assets.
>>
>>381038842
The only reason they exist is to make fat Sonyfag losers happy they got a game made by Tomonobu Itagaki on their console, that's all, but you're still playing the inferior version, remember this.
>>
>>381044464
thats not really fair though. Nioh was never supposed to be like ninja gaiden. It was a faster, more elaborate version of onimusha. Onimusha and Ninja Gaiden are two very separate beasts
>>
>>381044847
so its inferior cause no xbox version, got it. I see how petty you are
>>
File: On-Rails segment.webm (583KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
On-Rails segment.webm
583KB, 640x360px
You see, now the fucking thread is dead.

Why can't you faggots be fucking positive for once in your miserable lives? We could have had a comfy thread and maybe convince another new player to try the series out, now anyone who comes here will just see nothing but shit flinging.

Fuck off from my vidya will you?
>>
>>381040898
This, the input lag is unforgivable. It could have had NG1 tier level and encounter design and NG2 combat and gore effects and it would still be shit.
>>
File: 2words.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2words.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
>>381038842
Rachael

Levels
>>
>>381038842
FORCED
RACHEL
SECTIONS

So eat a dick
>>
>>381038842

>Rachel segments
>Easier difficulty
>Rachel segments

Thats basically my complaints.

Stuff like gore and blood being removed is minor nitpicking
>>
>>381044857
This is a fallacy i keep seeing every time i mention this. There's more to Ninja Gaiden being good then gotta go fast izuna drop gameplay, of course i did not expect any of that.

Where is the perfect visual and audio attack feedback from NG? Where is the famous AI? Where are the good bosses? Where's the enemy variety? Where's the weapon variety?

Onimusha with some Ninja Gaiden toppings on a SoulsShit dough was all i wanted. All i got was the oily uncooked SoulsShit dough.
>>
>>381045280
>Literally can't play the most powerful character in the series

9 numbers:

>>381042658
>>
how come no game does dismemberment as well as ninja gaiden? its so satisfying to do and in 2 and 3 had a tactical purpose too. no other game has ever been able to make it as fun. I was hoping Nioh would be a return to form for that but heads just randomly fly off when enemies die regardless of how you hit them.
>>
>>381045105
>input lag

LMAO is this a WiiU meme or what?
>>
>>381045684
i see yourpoint. I really liked Nioh though, but ninja gaiden 4 absolutely must be ninja gaiden, not nioh. I dont want every hack and slash to be dark souls anymore.
>>
File: Too much woman for some anons.jpg (705KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Too much woman for some anons.jpg
705KB, 1920x1080px
>>381045280
>>381045371
>>381045513

Ah complaining about Rachel, the true mark of the shitter.
>>
>>381046165
>I dont want every hack and slash to be dark souls anymore

This is my biggest fear, especially seeing how it sold next to NG:RE

I really REALLY wanted Nioh to be great though.
>>
File: Claws.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Claws.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>381045893
That was so fucking disappointing about Nioh

>Sword slashing into humans sounds like sliding a fingernail on a raincoat
>Limbs just pop up like you are fighting leggo people
>That loot piñata effect when they die just adds insult to injury
>>
>>381046614
at the very least, nier automata, which is the closest theres been to an old school ng style game in far too long, sold pretty damn well, so i hope that sent a signal to team ninja that theres absolutely still a market for that kind of game
>>
>>381047204
its especially a shame cause otherwise the combat is SO good. I was never too into souls games but Nioh is just wonderful despite the uderwhelming death animations
>>
File: Eatuh shitto kudasai.png (944KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eatuh shitto kudasai.png
944KB, 1280x720px
>>381047241
Oh anon, ooooooooh anon, i so want to be nice to you but you have no idea how much that post triggered me just now...

Let's not bring that game into this
>>
>>381047839
im just saying thats the closest thing to a game in this specific genre we've had in forever and it sold well
>>
>>381043369
Yes it is. It's a solid game with the most fluid combat in the series. It just doesn't compare to the previous two, regardless there is lots of fun to be had in it.
>>
>>381049183
>It just doesn't compare to the previous two

Fuck this nonsense.
>>
I never really understood the hate for Nioh. I guess like most games on /v/, it took the path of being generally well liked before fading away and being replaced by burning shitposts and hate. Like the Witcher 3 and so forth. It's a generally solid game, it's only real flaw is the lack of enemy variety and levels. But even then I still had a blast of over a hundred hours sunk into it. I can barely even play Souls games now because they're just too slow by comparison. Though, I guess there is something to be said for similar to the souls series it was. I was expecting a slower Ninja Gaiden paired with Onimusha, and instead I got a (even) weebier Dark Souls. Still not complaining though
>>
>>381049481
Would you say it's similar in quality to the previous two games? As I said before, the combos and fluidity of the game supersede that of its predecessors, however the enemies, levels, bosses (with one exception in the Regent), and weapons don't compare. The best parts of the game where the skull bonus missions where you fought past bosses of the series. Even the doppelganger boss wasn't that fun to fight.
>>
File: 1380676981125.png (2MB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1380676981125.png
2MB, 1800x2000px
>>381047204
I didn't really care for Ryu's NG3 outfit. I hope they update it, if they don't go back to the original.
>>
>>381049183
It's not bad but it's not good either. It's a perfect example of a mediocre game. It's a clear step below the others, even Sigma 2, despite what the waifufag claims.
>>
>>381049659
/v/ was loving Nioh until it was confirmed to have sold well. Then the contrarian genes kicked in and they started to hate it.
>>
File: 2408429-ngs2_ryu_costume1.jpg (88KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2408429-ngs2_ryu_costume1.jpg
88KB, 700x1000px
>>381050302
I like the headpiece of 3 more, but I feel like most of the suit is too gimpy and edgy. But I also feel like the old suit has too many many belts and shit. To be honest I would prefer a black version of this suit. I think it has just the right amount of armor and ninja elements to it without being edgy.
>>
File: 1393610935919.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1393610935919.png
101KB, 500x366px
>There's a problem with the disk you're using. It may be dirty or damaged
>>
>>381050479
It's not great but definitely good. I don't like to replay entire levels and bosses, but whenever I find myself wanting a fast paced combo based hack n slash with plenty of gore I won't hesitate to play it. Playing through it once was okay, but replaying the levels chaining together combos with all the weapons you've unlocked is quite fun. The side waifu characters are alright I guess, never tried any of the online aspects as I couldn't get them to work. All in all, well worth the 27 dollars I paid for it. Not worth at full price of course, but I'm glad I bought it.
>>
>>381050670
Sigma 2 was shit, but fuck me if it didn't have the best costumes.
>>
>>381049852
>Would you say it's similar in quality to the previous two games?

Without any question and in a heart beat. There's things i like about each game, they each have qualities and flaws and i wouldn't be able to choose a favorite. To be honest though, it would probably be between Sigma 1 and Razor's Edge

>however the enemies

A lot of the enemies are recurring ones so this complaint does not make sense to me. I think the mooks are too weak and offer too much SOB bait, the armored guys are fun to fight, the knife guys are another piss in your soup enemy like ninjas, both chimeras are very fun to fight and let you use the new CIcada Surge often, crow fiends are eh, Scythe fiends are trash. Alchemists would be more fun to fight if they were vulnerable to more moves, as they are thye are basically an advanced and much more dangerous variant of Berserkers from the first game, meaning you will need specialized tactics to fight them.

>levels

What's wrong? They varied, gorgeous and pretty long.

>Bosses
I think people forget what kind of bosses NG has besides the famous ones that keep getting brought up. RE is in line on this matter and like half of the bosses are from previous games, i think it maybe needed another fight on par with the regent but it's not a big deal for me.

>weapons

Again what's wrong with this? Most of them have new movesets which is something worthy of praise if you think about it. NG's weapons were already perfect, they managed make whole new movesets(for the most part) for them and maintain quality, that's not easy and another game with the same moves would be tiring. As for variety there's not as much as Sigma 2 but more then Sigma 1. I always want more weapons but i didn't feel like i was short changed.

continued i guess
>>
>>381040629
They aren't the better versions though
>>
>>381050661
this. /v/ used to love monster hunter and drakengard too. Just wait a little while for the game to lose relevance and you'll get threads left and right about how great Nioh was
>>
Why do people circlejerk Black? I'm pretty sure it's a mass inside joke.
>>
Sorry OP, but Sigma versions are inferior.
>>
>>381040629
>these games would have dwindled into irrelevance
I hardly ever see anyone bring up Sigma outside of just warning people not to buy them so they did a pretty poor job of that if all people talk about are the irrelevant versions of the game no one bought.
>>
File: Foxy.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Foxy.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>381049852
>>381051128

>Even the doppelganger boss wasn't that fun to fight

He was fun to fight, just not the same fight as he was in the first game. They mixed things up by having him switch between 3 weapons in the same battle and using the old moveset, i thought that was a cool twist. Plus you got the normal DS version mirror match. He was not fun to fight at all in 2 and especially not Sigma 2. He wasn't as good as he was in the first game, but he was different at least.
>>
>>381050302
Are you serious? it's literally the best version of his outfit
>>
>>381051190
It was great though
>>
>>381051426
There wasn't a doppelganger fight in 2. At least not in the xbox version. and the reason I didn't like him in RE was that his second form was basically unfightable unless you abused Steel on Bone. At least that's what I remember. I tried my damnedest trying to just react quick enough to his moves, but I couldn't do it as I could with his first form. I might have to try again later though.
>>
>People are still shitting on NG3RE

It's nowhere near as good as 1+2 obviously, but it's still a decent game and will satisfy anyone who likes these types of game.

I never understood back then why people shat on 3RE without even playing it, while the (at least in terms of gameplay and content) vastly inferior Metal Gear RR was hyped and memed to hell and back by obnoxious P*niggers.
>>
>>381051192
Have you played it? I have never experienced more vidya related joy than beating that game on Master Ninja, even if the final boss is meh. Even beating Satan on DDS2 wasn't that good because I felt that fight is 85% luck.
>>
Never played Ninja Gaiden. How are the Vita versions?
>>
>>381050661
/v/ was loving Nioh until it released and people got to play it, retard.
>>
>tfw still have yet to play Sigma 2
Unless you count vanilla NG1 and vanilla 3, it's the only modern NG I've yet to play.
>>
>>381051820
Buy a 360 and play Black and 2 on it.
>>
>>381051820

Don't know about the first, but NG2 is terrible on Vita. Don't bother. The definitive version of both games are only playable on a Xbox 360.
>>
Can Nioh's success lead to more Ninja Gaiden?

Can a Ninja Gaiden be good without Cookie man?
>>
>>381051425
which is the problem. console war fags got super butthurt the games werent exclusives anymore and declared them inferior because no xbox versions. theyve even gone so far as to say sigma 2 isnt even a redone version of 2, but a completely different game. no one who shits on the sigma games have actually played them. ninja gaiden was undone by its own autistic fanbase
>>
>>381050670
>Edgy

I'm not even gotta bother with downloading a frog for this post.
>>
>>381051943
>Can Nioh's success lead to more Ninja Gaiden?

I sure hope it does. I'll kill myself if they decide to make a sequel to Shitoh instead of funneling the money to a brand-new NG.
>>
>>381051917
2 is fun, can't speak for Sigma 2, but honestly vanilla 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I bought it for 4 dollars used at Gamestop and to this day it's by far the best deal I have ever gotten.
>>
I played NGB 10 years ago and have been a pcbro ever since

STILL NO EMULATION AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING TIME
>>
>>381051190
It lost relevance months ago
>>
>>381051192
>muh OG hardcore vidya points
>Buthurt XBOTS
>Nostalgia binoculars
>>
If you posted in this thread at all you need to fucking kill yourself you're all nothing but cancerous faggots and yes that includes me. Just fucking die already for the love of god I can't fucking take this shit anymore day after day after day the same three faggots posting the same inane intrepid shit nonstop like come on dude make some new bait or SOMETHING GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW I CAN'T TAKE SEEING THIS CRAP SPAMMED REPEATEDLY NONSTOP IT'S LIKE BEING IN A FUCKING SHITPOSTING LIMBO WHERE THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS TO JUST RIP YOUR GOD DAMN EYES OUT BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING SECOND THERE'S ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER SHITPOST AFTER FUCKING SHITPOST AN ENDLESS WAVE OF SHIT FLOWING INTO YOUR EYES UNTIL THE END OF TIME BUT OH NOOOOO EVEN THAT WON'T WORK BECAUSE I KNOW SOME FAGGOT HERE WILL SOMEHOW FIND A WAY TO SHITPOST BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION LIKE SOME SORT OF ELDER GOD JUST TO PISS EVERYONE OFF WHEN THEY THINK THEY FINALLY HAVE SOME PEACE AND INSTEAD ALL THEY SEE IS THAT GOD DAMN GOLDFACE SMUGLY SMILING AT THEM FROM PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE IN A NONLINEAR FLOW OF SHITPOSTING SO MATTER WHAT THEY ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT ESCAPE IT JUST NEVER FUCKING ENDS
>>
>>381051962
I'm not one to normally use buzzwords and that kind of shit but come on. It looks like a hybrid between a gimp and symbiote suit
>>
I played them in this order: NG, Sigma, Sigma 2, 2. First game was chaotic and awesome once you got a handle it, whereas Sigma was a bit more peaceful and I was able to actually enjoy the art direction. Sigma 2 and 2 feel like different games.

RE is a shit though, even if it improves on 3.

>>381051820

The first one is fine, though the framerate is knocked down to 30. I didn't play the second but I heard that got butchered
>>
Literally there the same fucking game. You guys are so fucking autistic. No wonder publishers shit out, shit games like horizon and last of us. They rather deal with the other crowd than this one.
>>
>>381052019
While I would infinitely rather they decide to make a new proper Ninja Gaiden, I wouldn't mind another Nioh, with proper enemy variety and levels.
>>
>>381051820
Get em on consoles. It cant be playable on handheld. It doesn't matter which version your getting; xbox, 360, ps3. Combat is kino
>>
>>381051879
The only negative thing about it is that there are not enough enemy types.
>>
>>381046501
>Kasumi was in instead of Rachel in Razor's Edge
still mad
>>
>>381051942
via version of 2's only problems are the framerate and resolution. Otherwise its athe best gersion of the game. All of tue dlc from the first versions is packaged as unlockable in game content, and the gore from the vanilla version got put back in. as for 1, its also the best version, putting aside the lowered framerate and some very long load times. It has a kinda gimmicky way of doing the ninpo attacks that should have been removed fbefore release though. If they ever rerelase these gakes again, for pc or ps4 or anything that can give them the framerate they deserve, they need to base it off the vita versions, jutst remove the bullshit gimmicks for the ninpo from 1
>>
>>381052028
Nah, man. I've played 2 and enjoy it, aside from the broken parts. I genuinely think the combat, aside from the projectile spam, is actually better than Black's. My issue is not being able to beat any difficulty above PotW.

Also I've had this weird curse where I keep on losing NG2 discs and having to replace them. I've done this twice already and I have no idea how the fuck that shit keeps on happening.
>>
>>381051954
Or it's because tons of people bought Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 on the Xbox and 360 while hardly anyone bothered with Sigma but you keep on trying to rewrite history I'm sure it will eventually work out for you.
>>
>>381052189
I played Black for the first time in 2014, 10 years after the first game came out and it's definitely in my top 5 games of all time. Nostalgia be damned it's a good game
>>
>>381051954
exactly
>>
>>381052510
Yeah because they were timed exclusive dipshit. grow the fuck up.
>>
>>381051626
>There wasn't a doppelganger fight in 2

Wasn't there?

Well i definitely remember the Sigma 2 fight vividly and it's the biggest bullshit in the Ninja Gaiden franchise. Thank fuck he doesn't show up in the "campaign".

He is not just SOB, nothing of that sort you can fight him legitimately, unless you are doing the mission where you fight 3 at once, then you need to cheese. He is a huge step up from the normal DS doppelganger though, that one you can practically style on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCZ5J-fSonU
>>
>>381052070
it kept getting brought up at e3, so no, it didnt
>>
>>381046501
I love Rachel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD9WRTBVOvc
>>
>>381052491
It kills me as well not being able to beat Master Ninja on 2 having beaten every other game on that difficulty. I honestly think 2 is probably the hardest action game I have ever played, and Itagaki himself said he went a bit overboard on it. Regardless I still have a blast on it.
I just can't force myself to cheese it and constantly spam UTs and I-Frames to avoid the projectile spam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgD72pc3As
>Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is getting emulated before a PC port of any title in the series
Why does Koei hate money
>>
>>381052226
It's literally the same suit he always wore but with Batman movie inspired addons. It looks better then ever. No one has the right to call it edgy if they won't do the same for any of the other versions,
>>
>>381052558
Have you played Sigma?

Black is an amazing game, that wasn't my argument. The argument is about Black fags who pretend Sigma is a different game.
>>
>>381052772
There wasn't, unless there was one in the Arena DLC, which I never bought. And honestly I prefer the normal doppelganger in your video because you can style on him, albeit you need some skill to do it. I've tried fighting the other boss without using SOB and from what I remember you do so little damage and his input reading reacts too quickly for you to win the fight (soundly) without using it.
>>
>>381053140
No I never did, but I thought you argument was that the game itself was bad and people praised it for those reasons above, and not for any console preferential bias. My bad.
>>
File: You Died.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
You Died.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>381052491
NGS2 is the same game with more content, toned down gore (mostly just blood) and a few things moved around. There is no longer projectile spam but on the highest difficulties grabs will do massive damage with Master Ninja meaning mot grabs will one shot you for the majority of the game. Elizabeth has a grab that does so much damage she can kill you twice in the same move.

Overall, better then 2 in my opinion.
>>
Black or DMC3?
>>
>>381050302
Best Ryu designs were Black and 2 imo. His NG3 look is just boring.

>>381052914
I just want to be able to say that I've beaten NG2 on PotMN. One day...
>>
>>381052225
We had our life, we had our love
But you don't know what you got 'til you lose
>>
>>381052772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdYE45aCL8c
Sigma 2's Doppelganger fight was really easy if you cheese
>>
What are Sigma 1's cons compared to Black?
>>
First Sigma is fine.

I hate Black purists so fucking much.
>>
>>381052463
Hey my wife has the right to be where ever she god damn pleases. But...Rachel should never not be in a NG game, she is the OG NG girl for fucks sake. Fucking sweep that turd Irene under the rug and just replace her with Rachel already.

I want a lot more Kasumi, especially in the story but she doesn't have to replace any other character to do it.

>>381052832
I mad as fuck that we never got to see her perfected DOA5 incarnation in Ninja Gaiden
>>
>>381053742
Shitty Rachel segments. That's about it.
>>
File: fuck u im having fun.gif (1MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
fuck u im having fun.gif
1MB, 280x280px
>>381045684
>Where is the perfect visual and audio attack feedback from NG? Where is the famous AI? Where are the good bosses? Where's the enemy variety? Where's the weapon variety?
>Onimusha with some Ninja Gaiden toppings on a SoulsShit dough was all i wanted. All i got was the oily uncooked SoulsShit dough.

This is exactly why i skipped Nioh for Nier:Auto.

Nioh Alpha was the perfect version of the game when it came to AI and combat,but the ruined it and turned it into DMC light.

And the gimped difficulty and Ai was just horrible.

At least Nier provides some sort of difficulty
>>
>>381053846
Nothing else? Everyone keeps saying how it's easier
>>
>>381053742
Zero

Probably some ranking shit like timers of fights no one that matters would care about.
>>
Anyone who's played the originals would give you the opposite argument, faggot. NGB and NG2 are objectively superior to the Sigma versions.
>>
>>381054278
It's actually harder considering they buffed at least one enemy i know off.

It has less autistic save placement so if not having to redo half the chapter if you die in a hard game is something that matters to you, you might actually (wrongly) think that it's easier.
>>
>>381054537
vanilla 2 was a buggy mess with poorly designed encounters. fuck you
>>
>>381053846
Hey, catch up to the thread bucko: >>381046501
>>
>>381047241
Is seriously N:A close to NG gameplay?
>>
>>381053654
I really wish they would fix all these loops. Like i can't believe they actually bothered to change Elizabeth's behaviour but still left her loop in.
>>
>>381055265
lol no, don't listen to him.
>>
>>381041838
>less enemy count
why everyone forget to mention that sigma 2 have less enemies but they have more hp and do more damage?
>>
>>381054798
>buggy

I never encountered any bugs or glitches in my gazillion playthroughs my man. It only crashed sometimes.
>>
>>381055274
For Razor's Edge i mean
>>
>>381055265

Absolutely not. Nier's combat is really basic compared to NG. I'd say it's Metal Gear Rising-tier at most.
>>
>>381055265
not at all, but its the only game in that dmc, ninia gaiden, god of war sort of section of games that we've had in fucking years
>>
>>381054278
>>381053742
Main city hub area was slightly changed.

In the tank fight area (accessible after fighting the two of them) and the top of the hell tower at the second to last mission of the game, there are health/ninpo refill slabs where there used to be nothing in Black.

Helper minions spawn in the Alma clone boss fight in Black in Master Ninja. They don't in Sigma.

You can fire bows mid air, which auto aims, making it possible to cheese out certain encounters by jumping and firing explosive arrows or whatever.

Mission 1 of Sigma is slightly easier in general, even on Master Ninja due to more health items. (been almost a decade since I played either. Don't quote me on anything)

You can use health items at any time even if you're getting grabbed unlike Black. Which could makes things slightly easier.

Possible to cheese certain bosses very quickly with dual katana 360 move.

I think non-ghost Doku's grab attack was slower in Sigma.

the swimming section got changed in Sigma, with an obligatory combat section.

One of the platforming sections in the crypt got removed and just replaced with a pool.

The pyramid section with the tablet shit got removed in Sigma. You just fight 3 Berserkers in a row.

Berserkers are easier because you can chain counters in Sigma. Whereas almost every attack from them will break your guard in Black.

There are more shops in general in Sigma.

one notable shit change in Sigma is being unable to skip the platforming section if you die at the final boss.
>>
>>381055376
>>381055587
>>381055590
>>381055265
guys i wasnt talking about quality or difficulty, I was refering to that specific style of game.Everything these days thats hack and slash is dark souls, nier automata was the first game worth giving a shit about thats not dark souls since ninja gaiden died
>>
I'm actually pretty happy I didn't follow Nioh until the Last Chance Trial
It sounds like they dumbed it down a lot
>>
File: Laughing ninjas.jpg (94KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing ninjas.jpg
94KB, 1024x576px
Silky Smooth Matrix Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o34ZgIe-rp0
>>
>>381038842
>Port of Xbox game
>Only on PlayStation
For what purpose?
>>
>>381055732
Man, I love that every levels were interconnected in NG1.
>>
>>381055429
because admitting sigma 2 isnt bad would mean admitting that consolewarfags have been living a lie
>>
>>381055732
>Berserkers are easier because you can chain counters in Sigma. Whereas almost every attack from them will break your guard in Black.

Based solely on this I'm gonna guess the rest of your post is all bullshit as well.

They literally got buffed cuntflaps, their AI was fixed so you no longer can remove them from the fight by just turning the camera. They removed the first attack guard breaking so people could use others weapons on them and not just do the same Dabilahro tactic and nothing else.
>>
>>381055590
Has it really been that long since the last game of this genre came out?
>>
>>381040629
>Not to mention various rebalances and new content
Sigma 2's rebalances were overall for the worse and it cut content too.
>>
>>381056524
Bayo2 came out in 2014. YMMV whether 3 years is considered "that long" or not.
>>
>>381055732
Thank you, that was a very thorough answer
It sounds like they took out a bunch of puzzles, that's a shame
>>
File: x.jpg (7KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
7KB, 249x246px
>>381038842
>>381040629
>>381040983
>>381046501
>>381051192
>>381052189
>>381053785
>>381054385
Kek. Sonygros MAD AF that I'm gonna be playing the definitive alpha male Ninja Gaiden Black on my xbone, while Beta Sonygroid betas enjoy their baby Sigma games in their cuck sheds
>>
>>381056524
excluding platinum's dumpster fire tier license games, we havent had a game of this type since bayonetta 2, three years ago, even longer if you only count games released on systems anyone actually has
>>
>>381055957
what in god's cock
>>
>>381056597
I see the resident lying shithead has found this thread. Don't you have a XxXboXxX to preorder?
>>
>>381044294
>If you are not spamming UTs you are spamming nothing but invincibility frame moves.
Of which you have shitloads, don't act like you're being super restricted.
>>
>>381056597
no it didnt. Dont bullshit me, this is a place of honesty
>>
>>381056741
You are either samefagging or you are the most gullible person on this webesite
>>
>>381056474
>They removed the first attack guard breaking so people could use others weapons on them
Duh. Makes it easier to chain counters.
>same dabilahro tactic and nothing else.
https://youtu.be/s9GI2hUZ6g0?t=6m38s
Not my fault you can't think of fucking any other tactic
>>
I played a little of Razor's Edge but for some reason I stopped early on and I'm not sure why. Should I try it again?
>>
Sigma versions are shit though
They literally casualized the games for sony negroes
>>
>>381057038
yeah, its okay. not as good as 1 or 2 but still very fun, also the story is so fucking autistic that its impossible to be bored with it
>>
>>381055429
Because they're also dumber and fewer, beefier enemies fucks with the delimb/UT/OT flow.
>>
>>381056924
Well. I am at a disadvantage, I have no real way of contrasting his information other than playing myself, at which point asking for cons is pointless
>>
>>381056973
I forgot how good the music was goddamn. I need to replay this game.
>>
>>381057158
>consolewarfags actually believe this
>not playing all versions and realising the smegma versions are best
>>
>>381056973
>Literally play in the exact way as you would in sigma but with dodge and attack instead of a counter
>Somehow this is worth listing as a positive and something that's harder
>Not the fact they got their AI fixed and are no longer 1v1 fights regardless of how many of them there are.

You sound like a very honest, unbiased individual
>>
>>381056780
>Don't you have a XxXboXxX to preorder?
Never owned an Xbox, played vanilla 2 on my roommate's 360 after spending a good deal of time on Sigma 2. Vanilla is better.

>>381056882
>no it didnt.
>no projectile UTs
>no Incendiary or Windmill shurikens
>no Tests of Valor
>cut bosses and enemy types
>lycans can't toss body parts anymore
>>
>>381057326
Yet you lapped all he said up as fact just because he was the first to say it. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to stop trusting /v/ when it comes to video games.

Do you have an XBAWX?
Play Black

Do you have a PStriple?
Play Sigma.
>>
File: He posted this unironically.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
He posted this unironically.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>>381057626
>Never owned an Xbox, played vanilla 2 on my roommate's 360 after spending a good deal of time on Sigma 2. Vanilla is better.
>>
>>381057481
Don't give a fuck. It's been almost a fucking decade since both came out and they are not even my favorite in the series, sure as fuck don't care about autistic details which both Black and Sigma fucks seem to automatically hate until it is beneficial for them.
>>
>>381057403
Just give up sonybro
>>
File: 1497150775465.gif (1MB, 297x312px) Image search: [Google]
1497150775465.gif
1MB, 297x312px
>mfw learning RE has auto-block on easy making it impossible to die
>>
>never wanted to get into Persona
>thought it was even just VN weeb trash (ironic because I played MGS, NG, DMC and the like)
>friend in high school 6 years ago tried his absolute damnedest to get me to play P4
>resisted for about a month
>finally played it
>really enjoyed it
>told him to play Sigma (since he only had a ps3 at the time)
>he resisted as well
>finally bought it
>he never played it
>returned it after a week
I lost contact with him after we graduated from High School five years ago but it still makes me mad.
>>
Wh-what's wrong with Sigma? I was gonna buy it for my ps3. I don't have an available xbox and you can't emulate that shit.
>>
>>381058036
absolutely nothing other than minor details you won't care
>>
>>381052463
Kasumi was the best part of Razor's Edge so whatever.

Both in a waifufag way and in a "I can finally kill those alchemist dickheads without resorting to spamming scythe UT/360" way.
>>
>>381058036
If you don't have an xbox it's fine. I think Black is better, but not significantly. Especially not enough to warrant buying a console if you can play Sigma. Regardless, you're going to play one of the best games you've ever played. Make sure not to quit when you've beaten it on normal, the true fun lies ahead.
>>
>>381058036
people parade black because you can't play it on pc or playstation. yeah, thats it. just people acting superior because "heh, those peasants who don't own this old piece of shit hardware will never experience this!"
>>
>>381057927
>Don't give a fuck
>Has detailed list of one sided bullshit on hand
>>
>>381057934
>2017
>being a consolewarfag
you must be 18 or older to be on 4chan, anon
>>
>Everytime I look at a NG videos aside from COMBO MAD ones all I see are people spamming UTs and cheesing the fuck out of the game
Do these people really have fun doing this? Is the sense of accomplishment so great that they feel compelled to share it with the world that they spammed the same combo on a boss and he never stood a chance because of it? Am I autistic for trying to play the game in the most fun, and fast paced way possible, mixing combos and weapons and trying to do cool moves without overusing them?
>>
>>381057745
It's not like I'm going to buy it going by what he said. I would ask around more first before deciding anything and seeing what lined up

It's true that I might have trusted him when I shouldn't have, but I see no point in lying about a game. I simply took what he said and thought "Will this dampen my enjoyment of the game if it were true?" And the only thing that bothered me were pretty much the removal of puzzles

Then again, this isn't the first time I've asked, and I'm going to keep gathering info
>>
>>381058109
>>381058205
>>381058264
So the game is mostly the same? They haven't fucked with the combat? I really like Black webms and want to get in on that. I played a demo for Sigma and really enjoyed it.
>>
>>381058450
Combat is the same.
>>
>>381058205
>Black is better, but not significantly
Even if not by much, what makes it better?
>>
>>381058321
Sigma versions are inferior.
>>
>>381058036
Absolutely fucking nothing, it's the best version of the game. Don't get dissuaded by a decade old console war autism.

Stop listening to fucking /v/eddit when it comes to video games.
>>
>>381058610
The absence of Sigma's additions.

According to Black fans.
>>
>>381058661
>I-I-I'll just repeat my strawman over and over again! That'll show him!
Nice try Xbro
>>
Post weaponfu
>>
>>381058610
No Rachel segments, better challenge modes. Also, I know this might be "memeing" as the kids call it now, but there is some intangible element to it that just makes it "feel" better than Sigma. I realize that it sounds like I'm just toting off buzzwords but I genuinely feel this way. I don't know what it is, but it's there. Like I said though, definitely not enough to have a real impact on your experience. Have fun.
>>
>>381058861
>right pacing
>right balance of contents
That's what Black fans usually say.
>>
>>381058784
I don't think you know what strawman means sonybro
>>
>>381058821
Not my favorite weapon (Dragon Sword) by any means, but I genuinely think it takes the most skill to master out of all of them. And by master, I mean being able to use all its combo's in appropriate situations and look good doing it, not just spamming UTs
>>
>>381058450
>Played a demo of Sigma

Nigga you literally played the game, why are you STILL giving credit to /v/ autists? God damn dude
>>
>>381058861
There you have it, classic Black faggot. Can't play as Rachel (or ever did) and Black has that "je ne sais quoi parse que je suis a bullshitting console wars faggot"
>>
>>381059465
Nigger I literally said it's not enough to have a real impact on your experience. It's just my personal preference to play Black.
>>
>>381059597
Yeah, no, get fucked. You don't get to talk bullshit and then put an asterisk at the end.
>>
>>381059750
It's not bullshit. I don't know if it's the challenge modes, UI, lesser graphics, or what it is, but I genuinely prefer the hueg version more, and since it's not enough to make a real impact on someone's experience I didn't, nor cared to make an effort to quantify as to why that is. But fuck you anyway
>>
File: Kusarigama.png (197KB, 435x381px) Image search: [Google]
Kusarigama.png
197KB, 435x381px
>>381058821
I honestly cannot decide, almost all of them are basically perfect and fun to play.

I'll post Kusarigama because you never see it or see it done like this in other games. But Vigoorian Flails, Lunar, Falcon Talons and Blade of the Archfiend also get mentions. That's of I'm only talking about Ryu.
>>
>>381058861
>better challenge modes
Could you explain?
>>
I completed NGS2 on POTMN and all I did was abuse invincibility frames with constant izuna drops, guillotine throws and executions.
I don't know how its possible otherwise, seeing as almost anything can kill you in two hits.
>>
>>381058020
>Lend friend Devils Third
>Lends me Zelda BoTW
>Spend 2 fucking months finishing it
>He hasnt played it
>>
File: Level_3_Vigoorian_Flail.png (114KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Level_3_Vigoorian_Flail.png
114KB, 240x240px
>>381058821
I want these motherfuckers to come back for NG4.

And the Tonfa too while we're at it.
>>
>>381060248
Devil's Third is pretty shitty anon though. He got the shitty end of that deal
>>
>>381060240
It's possible by actually being good at the game. But yeah, neither 2 nor Sigma 2 MNM are that fun to play.
>>
>>381058450
>demo
There's a demo?
>>
>>381060349
Hopefully with not retarded design.
>>
>>381060707
Yeah and it's still out there.
>>
>>381039858
>They have no real reason to exist as they're the objectively inferior versions.

Sigma 2, yes
Sigma, no
>>
>>381060807
I just checked and it's not in the USA Store, is it Jap only?
>>
File: 1493347760674.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493347760674.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>Play NG:Black on normal
>Have no trouble in the game until last boss
>Get to him with no potions.
>Cant do it
>Look up videos, cant see them doing anything special
>Cant fucking do it after 2 or 3 hours.
>Usually keep one save, but had accidentally created a new one due to button spam 2 hours before final boss.
>Fucking reload and stock up on potions
>Beat boss with like 1 or 2 potions left

Last boss left me traumatized. Im scared to even touch the next difficulty
>>
>>381038842
Sigma 2 Not having blood made it bad
>>
>>381061221
He is literally one of the easiest bosses in the game, he is even easier then you know who.

Normal is training wheels difficulty but the spike comes on Very Hard nor Hard.
>>
>>381061137
No. I'm in leafland and it's still there. Just make sure to uncheck everything so you have all search results.

It's basically the tutorial level on normal with a longer lifebar.
>>
>>381061221
Hard is where the fun starts anon. Get started
>>
>>381038842
Only sony nigger console warriors who are to stupid and biased to get a good console like an xbox 360 say they are better. Thats all there is to it. Autistic sony niggers. So autistic, insulting them makes them cry so mods had to make it a safe space so they dont get triggered
>>
File: My thighs when.jpg (265KB, 1024x1681px) Image search: [Google]
My thighs when.jpg
265KB, 1024x1681px
OH SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT!

Friendly reminder to any potentially new players to ONLY play these games with the Japanese dub. These is not a meme "superior nippon XD" post, trust me on this.
>>
>>381061456
If it's the demo i played back at release it should even have different difficulties and a Rachel challenge.
>>
>>381061612
*this

Fucking hell
>>
>>381061612
not disagreeing but it really doesn't matter. theres like 30 minutes total of cutscenes in black. if you are going to to play with jap, watch out if you download an iso for your modded xbox. a lot of downloads cut out the jap voices so that the game can fit on a non dual layer disc
>>
>>381061728
Yeah, it definitely has them.

Pretty cool that it's still in the store, even when demos of newer games get deleted.
>>
>>381054798
The only consistent bug I encountered in NG2 was during the last Elizebet fight on Path of the Master Ninja, where her blood grapple would just make Ryu freeze in mid-air and require a full reset.

Sigma 2 is gimped in every way. Reduced enemy count, removal of gore, toned down enemy AI, and increased enemy grappling damage to make up for this. In NG2, you'd be bombarded with off-camera explosive kunais, while in Sigma 2 you're grappled off-camera. The former has a counter, whereas the latter has none.

Sigma a shit. All the new content is shit. The new weapons are shit. The multiplayer is shit.
>>
>>381061221
I fucked up similarly to the way you did and had no potions left, but I still managed to do it after about a dozen tries. He really is probably the easiest boss in the game, but you should have a few healing potions on hand anyway, just in case.
>>381061454
Who's "you know who"?

Also, I still need to go back to my Very Hard run. Honestly, I don't find it THAT hard. I've hardly died yet, but I've reloaded my save because I was also going for karma (on my very first run of VH too because I'm an idiot I guess).
>>
>>381061612
I don't even fucking remember any voices in the game, who even speaks?

Is picture from 2?
>>
>>381058610
Sigma changed enemy placements, removed some enemies from some areas and added some in others, altered some enemy movesets, added more save points and upgrade statues, made certain moves unlock sooner, made certain weapons available sooner, shortened a few segments, and removed some puzzles. Taken on their own each of those is minor, but combined the change the balance and pacing quite a bit. Sigma is still a fantastic game but it's definitely tuned differently than Black and each take has its fans, with Black generally being more popular.
>>
>>381038842
real talk: you clumsily try to defend them with logical fallacies because you're a child and they're the only versions you played.
>>
>this thread
Sigma-fag is reaching XV-kun levels of pathetic.
>>
File: 1495355316681m.jpg (58KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495355316681m.jpg
58KB, 576x1024px
>>381038842
Played all versions of all the games

All have pros and cons

>Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1
Seemingly not as hard. Less unlockables. Filler content (Rachel missions).

But loads of new enemies/bosses. Same tight controls. Cleaned up visuals. More missions.

>Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Less enemies on screen. No blood, less gore. Removed some of the fun puzzles. Water run is broken.

But fixed the camera. Less enemies gang raping you from all angles. Got rid of terrible puzzles. Got rid of terrible bow mechanics. Extra levels (Momiji/Ayane/Rachel) were pretty fun.

Ninja Gaiden Black is the only perfect installment
>>
>>381041950
>less enemies
>less challenge
>console warring mouthbreather tries to pass it as a good thig
Your and idiot.
>>
>>381043009
Yeah, let's try that with a berserker.
>>
>>381044847
These had nothing to do with cookie monster.
>>
>>381045098
Why did they have to make inferior ports for the PS3?
>>
File: Outfit detail.jpg (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Outfit detail.jpg
394KB, 1280x720px
>>381061952
>really doesn't matter

One is excellent and one character, the other is absolute dog shit. It does matter.

>Iso concerns

lol alright, good heads up i guess

>>381062087
Who speaks? Every fucking character that can talk in the game? That's some powerful ADHD god damn.

>Is picture from 2?

Well, that building is in 2 but that Kasumi is from DOA5, she can only be playable in Razor's Edge and only looks this good in Razor's Edge >>381043129 as well.

She is not in vanilla 2 and that game has noticeably worse character models than Sigma 2 for the record.
>>
>>381055265
Hell no, it's more like a dumbed down Bayonetta.
>>
>>381050661
Nah, bronies have been shitting on it right after the PC port was announced.
>>
>>381062012
>toned down enemy AI

My fucking sides, Xbots are fucking hilarious, absolutely no qualms about lying through their teeth.
>>
>>381049183
>the most fluid combat in the series
You haven't even gone near the first to games, try to control yourself.
>>
>>381053450
DMC1
>>
>>381062427
Yeah it's funny how suddenly there's a bunch of rabid muh originals posts in a row. It's a biased faggot entered the thread or something
>>
>>381061612

>tfw kasumi does her ninpo shit and her sutra or w/e sounds badass

wasn't expecting that, her jp va does that annoying thing where she overacts every single grunt and whatever but I was taken aback by the ninpo line delivery
>>
>>381038842
Sigma Bitch, you fucking suck,
I made this rhyme because you are a cuck,
You have nothing but insults for people who prefer Black,
You deserve to get kicked in the nutsack.
I enjoyed both games, Sigma and Black,
But I prefer black for AI reasons, now what's that?
I wish we could be friends but unfortunately
You're just a big dickhead, just like me.
Signed,
Anonymous
>>
https://youtu.be/VDAiYc_sy8A
>>
>>381043129

playing as ayane and kasumi was so much fun in RE

NG3 is an abortion of a game but RE really tries to fix up the game, the base game is still pretty bad but all the fixes make it way more enjoyable to play. I love how SOB got turned into a counter grapple move
>>
so are we ever going to get another ninja gaiden?

should we just hope for ports at this point?

maybe ng2 360 will eventually be compatible on xbone. that version with solid framerate would be insane.
>>
>>381056750
>consolewarring kneejerk post
So you just gave up defending Sigma, didn't you? That's nice..
>>
>>381063673

nioh was a success so that bodes well for team ninja's future projects but hayashi literally went and said "ninja gaiden is gonna remain dormant for a while"

I guess TN is jumping on the Nioh 2 train
>>
>>381053378
And a ton of enemies removed, a terrible UI, shittier graphics.
>>
fuck you, sigma 2 removed some of the more challenging parts of the game and replaced it with shitty momiji stages
>>
>>381061612
I enjoyed the british terrorists yelling "FUCK YOU" in the english dub for 3RE. Is it the same in jap? Cause honestly I skip every cutscene after the first run so I barely remember the stories anymore.
>>
>>381063234
lol the english Ninpo castings are so fucking awful it's hilarious.

I love all the in game Japaense voice acting, i mean she is cutting people to pieces she needs to put some emotion in her attacks. Momiji is Maria Sharapova tier screamer, i love it

Nippon Kasumi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BgR9KuN1Sc

Burger Kasumi (6:20 for Ninpo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMD4-6EyBlI
>>
>>381064165
>I enjoyed the british terrorists yelling "FUCK YOU"

w-why?

No they speak Japanese in the Japanese dub, also the Ninjas sound awesome in Japanese instead of:

>FOUL DRAGON NINJA
FOUL DRAGON NINJA
>FOUL DRAGON NINJA
FOUL DRAGON NINJA
>FOUL DRAGON NINJA
FOUL DRAGON NINJA
>FOUL DRAGON NINJA
FOUL DRAGON NINJA
>>
>>381063852
Seriously, kill yourself, you're pathetic.
>>
>>381064563
He's right about the enemies, though. See
>>381063473
>>
>>381061456
Then I must be retarded, because I've searched (typed the name and looked through the list of demos) and I couldn't find it for the life of me. I did find the Sigma 2 demo, however

Maybe you can see it because it's already in your download list?
>>
>>381064421
I thought it was hilarious hearing their realization that ryu was killing machine they stood no chance against. I'm guessing in moonrunes they just scream きさま or something like that.

>FOUL DRAGON NINJA
What?
>>
>>381064563
Please, this is nothing but a bait thread so you can boost your ego on your opinion of shitty ports. No body cares that you like Sigma 1 and 2 you dumb fuck. We can't talk about this series because people like you exist always shitting up the thread when someone points out why they don't like your shitty port. Half the time they're not any better than you. Do I have to go into rhyme again?
>>
>>381064794
The ninjas, i think the mages, will shout that shit non stop during that one chapter (you know the one)
>>
>>381064563
Nice rebuttal, sonylad.
>>
>>381052704
Which completely invalidates your asinine point that it was Sigma that suddenly made NG relevant when they were relevant before those versions were even made. Don't insult me either that's incredibly rude and I will not tolerate it.
>>
>>381064647
There's a Sigma 2 demo? Now that's something I can't find on the store on my side.

>Maybe you can see it because it's already in your download list?
Maybe, but it doesn't explain the Sigma 2 demo.
>>
>>381064638
The same fucking video always posted. The highlight being the backtrack mission filled with the same enemies you fought in the same place before but now there are a billion of them and they all have an explosive projectile to splat on the nearest wall of the corridor you're in, every half a second.

Why don't you praise >>381055957 while your at it.

I'm not gonna give credence to the kind of faggot that has the complete lack of self respect to come into this thread and say NInja Gaiden 2 has better graphics than Sigma 2.
>>
>>381065697
You gotta be kidding me
They were just labelled "Ninja Gaiden Sigma II Demo", but they're for some pinball game
>>
>>381066163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oa3GlQP3Fo
>>
>>381062394
>Less unlockables in Sigma 1
I'm curious, what are these? What does Black have?
>>
>>381066163
Well, that's an entire different thing then.
>>
>>381066374
I deserve it, but I still want the Sigma demo
I guess I'm out of luck, though
>>
>>381066440
No kidding. I didn't open the links because I wasn't particularly interested in playing the games out of order, but at least that was straightened out
>>
>>381065331
How dare you reply to me?
>>
>>381066404
A couple of costumes, the nes game. Pretty sure that's it.

A whole new character with fully fledge moveset and unique playstyle counts as filler content. But a couple of costumes and something you can play on your phone now for free is worth of notice...
>>
>>381066479
Sorry can't help you there, even the full game is not on Yuropean stores.
>>
>>381066630
>A whole new character with fully fledge moveset and unique playstyle counts as filler content
If it's poorly implemented and doesn't match the original game, sure.
>>
Team ninja without Itagaki sucks at designing these games. They should just do a Dead or Alive action game starring the girls and leave the NG brand alone. Or outsource Itagaki to collab on a new game.
>>
any differences between the razor's edge versions? (ps3 vs. 360)
>>
>>381038842
I like it
>>
>>381066808
No, those are pretty much identical to the WiiU version.
>>
>>381066723
>It's another shitter can't play with the strongest character in the series or has never played the game episode

Will never not make me laugh. They simply CAN NOT play this game without their Izuna Drop, Flying Swallow and Guillotine Throw spam, like their brains cannot compute this scenario. She even has the strongest UT in the game so you could be faggot that way, but oh shit how do i even kill two enemies normally !!???

>Can kill fiend Ryu
>But she's not designed for random mooks

LAUGH
EVERY
TIME
>>
>>381066630
The original NES game isn't an unlockable in Sigma? That sucks, although I guess you can always just emulate it. Not really an excuse, though.
>>
>>381066808
Between the two maybe some graphics shit, i don't know to be honest. If there is it's probably not worht mentioning

Don't listen to >>381067030 though

They are NOT the same as the WiiU version. The PS3 version has rebalanced moves and improved enemy AI. You also unlock content differently i think.
>>
>>381067046
>It's another angry ad-hominem because the poster can't defend his argument.
You know fairly well the Rachel sections clash in both gameplay mechanics and visuals with the rest of the game. It's out of place and jarring, but they had to add something to justify the purchase of the game again.
In fact, it would require not playing Sigma not to notice this, or being a rabid consolewarrior hopelessly trying to defend his platform.
And I do think Sigma 1 was an improvement, aside from the shitty Rachel scenes. It's Sigma 2 that was an embarrassment.
>>
>>381067069
Probably licensing bullshit, who knows
>>
>>381066630
Do the original NG outfits exist in Black? The Ninja of the Future and Fiend Curse
>>
>>381067264
>You know fairly well the Rachel sections clash in both gameplay mechanics and visuals with the rest of the game. It's out of place and jarring, but they had to add something to justify the purchase of the game again.

I know fairly well that's a lot of words to amount to nothing but bullshit, i know that.

>In fact, it would require not playing Sigma not to notice this, or being a rabid consolewarrior hopelessly trying to defend his platform.
And I do think Sigma 1 was an improvement, aside from the shitty Rachel scenes. It's Sigma 2 that was an embarrassment.

Careful, your colors are showing for even the slow to see.
>>
Was Sigma 1 or 2 the one that didn't let you know which Ninpo you were using due to the different UI?
>>
>>381067331
No
>>
>>381067497
>forgetting what ninpo you have equipped

>>
>>381067241
This is all made up, they're all the same game. He's thinking of NG3 vs RE.
>>
So total NG noob here. I've beaten Sigma 1, 2 and Razor's Edge, as well as Yaiba (but we don't talk about that). Where do I go now? Are there any cool unlockables like weapons or costumes for beating MN mode?

Are there any similar games to this? I played a bit of NG Dragon Sword on DS, it was surprisingly fun.
>>
>>381067443
>I know fairly well that's a lot of words to amount to nothing but bullshit, i know that.
It's all true, her sections are broken and completely clash with the flow of the game. This was true when it came out and it's true today.
No amount of denial or consolebrand fanboy bullshit is going to change the game itself.
>>
>>381067838
look into ng2 360
>>
>>381067962
My old Blockbuster was selling it for like $3-5 earlier this year, damn.
>>
>>381067792
Who are these people? Now we have Nintendo fags here?

Don't speak of things you know nothing about. Kasumi's command grab into sob cannot chain to other enemies on WiiU but can on PS3, Regent of the Mask is a joke on WiiU but fixed on PS3, there is also something with Alchemists but i forget what. These are only the things that i know of and that have been documented.
>>
>>381067838
If you've beaten all the challenges, then congratulations, there's no more Ninja Gaiden and you are shit out of luck.
>>
>>381067929
Alright, seeing as you have nothing but buzzwords enjoy this last (You), falseflag fag
>>
>>
>>381068497
I've only beaten the games, are the challenges worth playing?

Is there really never going to be another NG? After Nioh it seems like Team Ninja have realised people like hard games again so maybe NG 4 could be made to at least have the challenge if not the same quality as they did under Itagaki.
>>
>>381068584
Words don't become "buzzwords" when you don't agree with them. Stop arguing like a child and people will stop treating you like one.
>>
>>381068721
You mean to say you only played normal? Please say it ain't so anon...

Normal is the training wheels difficulty.

Action games are only over when you beat them on the higher difficulty. In Sigma 1 harder difficulties add new enemies, even new bosses which you can find in the missions already, old bosses get some different patterns as well, al the AI get better and more aggressive. Sigma 2 only has different enemy encounters and the improved AI if i recall, same for Razor's edge though the last difficulty introduces a new "mechanic" that should have been introduced as early as Hard mode to be honest. Obviously everything does more damage as well, which Sigma 2 on the highest difficulty is unfair damage when it comes to grabs or projectiles.

Played the missions in all the games?Co-op or single player? Chapter Challenge? Played the game with the extra characters in Razor's Edge? It's hard to remember all the unlocks for these games, usually it's more costumes or more missions. You play them if you want to play more and keep playing Ninja Gaiden, it's a video game, if it's fun you keep playing, you're not gonna unlock money being deposited on your bank account.
>>
File: Big sis.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Big sis.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>381068710
I wish i had them to post but there are so few good screens of her from this game. She's tied with Kasumi for best girl and i wish her game wasn't meme portable shit. I also wish she had her red ""Ninja"" costume from DOA5, because...Jesus...
>>
>>381069337
Alas, it is so, anon. I'm not exactly great at any action game but I was able to beat OG DMC3 so I guess I can't be too bad - I do feel more at home with Devil May Cry than NG, but I'd like to get more into Ryu and his harem.

And I do like playing extra modes but I feel like there should always be some reason to, especially if it's recycled content (such as enemies or areas) inside them. Throwing in a new weapon or costume as a reward does wonders as incentive.
>>
I don't like how they removed the dismemberment mechanics of 2. That shit was downright groundbreaking and not properly utilised before or since. That's the only real issue I have with them but it's a pretty major one.
>>
>>381070447
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>381066796
I still kinda hope they get Itagaki back to make NG2 Black at least, if not a completely new NG game.

Honestly, Nintendo should throw him and Valhalla Studios some cash and get him to make a Ninja Gaiden successor.
>>
>>381070509
2 had a system where as you attack enemies and chopped off their limbs their attack patterns would change, ranging from suicide bombs to throwing their arms at you and such and there was a mechanic based around finishing them off in this state by pressing Y. Sigma 2 did away with the gore and dismemberment mechanic I believe.
>>
>>381070686

bruh valhalla and its subsidiaries are working on a new nardo game for bamco

I'm interested to see how it turns out
>>
>>381070886

I think it's worth pointing out that sigma 2 and ng2 have vastly different flow of combat and gameplay loops. So much so that I actually believe the whole "ng2 is completely different from sigma 2" meme, they honestly might as well be different games because one plays vastly different from the other

people really owe it to themselves to try both sigma 2 and ng2
>>
>>381070263
DMC is also like that, content changes with the difficulty.

We all love more content and unlocking stuff anon, unfortunately nowadays most of that gets relegated to trophies. There's unlocks for beating stuff and collecting stuff, but playing the content, learning a different weapon or character should be the main draw.

Since you can google it i suppose you don't want me just dumping unlock lists but there's costumes to unlock in Sigma 2's and Razor's Edge missions as well as more missions. There's also the Unknown Ninja i Razor's Edge which can unlock a ton of custom shit, if you want to play with that is.
>>
>>381070886
Son, why are you talking about a game you know nothing about? The only thing i have not seen is werewolves throwing limbs, i think.
>>
>>381038842
The best Ninja Gaiden game is Metroid other M
>>
>>381070263
>Recycled content

I don't know what you expect from these games anon, What game does not use the same assets from story mode on the bonus content?
>>
I always figured the people who hated on the NG sigma games were just bitter xbox fanboys. the games are easily the superior versions.
i do miss the blood in NG2 tho
>>
>>381070263
I would actually buy the DLC costumes if you had to then unlock them.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.