[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever actually seen someone play the switch outside? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: switch-1280-1488354978508_400w.jpg (10KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
switch-1280-1488354978508_400w.jpg
10KB, 400x225px
Anyone ever actually seen someone play the switch outside?
I never really saw many people use the 3DS outside either actually (aside from myself).
>>
>>381030441

I've only seen one person and I live in SoCal.

But then again, none of the stores here ever have it in stock.
>>
I haven't seen someone play a portable outside period for over a decade.
>>
People just play games on their phones these days.
>>
>playing games outside
>in the sun

What subhuman species does this?
>>
I have one but I don't play it in public because I don't want to be THAT guy.
>>
>>381030441
I used mine on the bus once but it's too bulky. My N3DS hacked takes up for less room, weighs less (Not that the Switch is heavy) and has more vidya on it as well as the clamshell design so I don't need to bring the carrying bag thing with me.
>>
There's a couple of dudes who play Mario kart just about every other day in the cafe were I work, they're big loud sports types but seem to love them Marios.

I chatted to one about E3 the other day.
>>
>>381030807
rare breed of autism people
you usually see them wearing trenchcoats, fedoras and fingerless gloves
>>
At the airport when it came out once

Three classmates of mine have one that they brought to show a few times

Not any others times though since the damn thing is so hard to find
>>
>>381030441
I don't go outside it's pretty scary outside my room.
>>
I work at an airport and bring my 3DS with me often. While I don't really see many people playing theirs, I do Street Pass with two or more people every time.
>>
I live in Japan, a country where old men and gorgeous chicks play in public, and I have yet to see one person--not even a child, play the switch in public.
>>
>>381031537
Ah, play on the 3ds or Vita or whatever
>>
>>381031537
Huh, I would have figured that people there would be replacing their Vitas with Switches. Is it
because nips don't care about the Switch or low stock?
>>
The only public place I have played the switch has been at the airport and on a plane.
>>
>>381030441
I've never even seen a switch in real life. I've only seen pictures of it. I've never seen one for sale at any store
Are they even real?
>>
>>381032120
Not him, but I can tell you from similar experience that the 3DS is still hot shit in Japan. That's why Nintendo's so reluctant to let it go and jump fully into Switch development.
>>
Same as me.

I seen many 3ds in the wild but never the switch
>>
File: MG_8291-765.jpg (314KB, 765x430px) Image search: [Google]
MG_8291-765.jpg
314KB, 765x430px
>>381030441
My university has art and fashion departments and when Zelda came out I saw a lot of the art/fashion students playing it on campus. Mostly Asian exchange students I guess but I count like at least 10 different people I saw carrying the controllers around.

The hyped lasted for a few weeks and since then I haven't seen anyone with a Switch.
>>
>barely anyone has seen the switch
So the truth comes out, it was all a farce.
The probably is no Switch, the very few people that have been seen were paid by nintendo to pretend they're playing with a fake.
>>
Sometimes I see people playing it on the subway, yeah. Same with the 3DS, and on one occasion I saw a Vita.

Never just like, outdoors though. Just public transit.
>>
I wouldnt take my switch out in public. I'd fear it'd break.

3DS was made of nintendium though.
>>
I'll probably play it on the bus after I've owned it a lot longer and when I'm done with my 3ds library. Current bus game is majora's mask.
>>
did nintendo finally put in a powerful enough backlight to use in full sun? or are they still retards
>>
>>381035439
Are you fucking kidding me, no Nintendo handheld has been sturdy enough to qualify as Nintendium since the OG DS. All 3DS models feel cheap.
>>
>>381030441
Twice, and only one of them was obese

A normal person would never actually play it in public though.
>>
>>381030441
>Anyone ever actually seen someone play the switch

I haven't seen a Switch irl since the zelda launch (I was there for zelda not for the Switch). They're rare/out of stock here still.
>>
>>381036042
I've dropped my 3DS so many times. It's definitely nintendium.
>>
>>381036042
in his defense though the 3DS was clamshell and the screen would be protected. It's really not very safe to carry the Switch around without a pouch or case to keep it in.
>>
>>381030441
I saw a kid playing ARMS with his brother at a chinese restaurant yesterday while celebrating a relative's birthday. Could barely make out Mechanica on screen.
>>
I use mine outside. Played Mario Kart with a friend at a barbecue the other day.
>>
>>381036196
You mean you're lucky. 3DS is cheap garbage that feels like a toy.
>>
>>381036042
I dropped my XL on a wooden table and it dented the table. Paint is a bit scratched over the years but it's sturdy enough.
>>
>>381034530
But that's the thing I've never seen it on the subway or bus either.
>>
>>381037023
To be fair I'm the biggest video game player I know and I don't take handhelds in public just because I find it risky and inconvenient. I try to travel light and don't want to lose or break anything. I just play handhelds in bed or on the couch or at my partners house and stuff.
>>
you can find most of them on ebay and craigslist
>>
>>381036327
Not him but my 3DS has fallen off my bed onto hard floor a shit ton of times and doesn't have any visual damage. It's made of Nintendium
>>
>>381036327
>>381038976
Ds lite was only one that broke easy
>>
>>381039332
my mom smashed mine
>>
>>381030441
I've taken it out with me plenty of times :)
>>
>>381041504
that cunt
>>
>>381043724
well she's dead so she got what's coming to her I guess
>>
>>381030441
Yea, I've seen a bunch. At least a dozen, to be fair I do live in a college town. Switch seems to be popular there.
>>
>>381030441
Play mine at work and in my car before work if that counts
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.