[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO GET SWITCH NOTICED TO ARC-SYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

THIS IS HUGE AND WILL BLOW THE FUCK OUTTA CAPCOM IF THEY DO IT!

SOURCE:
http://www.gameblog.fr/dossier_1084_dragon-ball-fighterz-roster-mode-histoire-version-switch-la-
>>
>>381026784
Also here's the translation

Bandai Namco is bringing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to Switch a few months from now. But at E3, the company announced the 2D fighter Dragon Ball FighterZ which is currently not planned for the system. Depending on fan interest, that could change.

French site Game Blog spoke with Dragon Ball FighterZ producer Tomoko Hiroki. Despite what some may say, the game not being on Switch isn’t a matter of the system’s technical specs or lack of power. Hiroki added that there hasn’t been any trouble porting over Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

It isn’t clear why Bandai Namco and developer Arc System Works skipped on Switch for Dragon Ball FighterZ. However, Hiroki did say that if fans show their interest, they could bring it over. Hiroki did caution that Dragon Ball FighterZ may not come to Switch the same time as other versions, but they’re open to considering it.
>>
>>381027002
>Depending on fan interest, that could change.
Its over Pablo
>>
Nintendo fans whine a lot, but they don't buy third party games.
>>
>>381028097
speak for yourself and only yourself, i would kill for an arcsys game on switch
>>
File: 1496244830879.png (90KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496244830879.png
90KB, 320x320px
>>381026784
>Capcom makes a throwaway fighting game port of a 40 year old game in an attempt to gain a foothold on the Switch
>ArcSys delivers a highly polished new anticipated fighting game on the Switch
>Blows them completely out of the water

This would be pretty great. I'm also hoping Blade Strangers outsells Capcom's shitty SF2 port so they can finally learn that they're going to have to try instead of phoning it in just because they're Capcom.
>>
>>381028618
Why would you want a gimped version? Do you really play the Switch in public?
>>
>>381029101
>Despite what some may say, the game not being on Switch isn’t a matter of the system’s technical specs or lack of power. Hiroki added that there hasn’t been any trouble porting over Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

Learn to read, retard. The game isn't resource intensive enough to be gimped on the Switch. Now, if only it would get crossplay as well to really rub salt in Capcom's wounds.
>>
>>381026784
I assumed they didn't announce a Switch port to avoid completely nipping Xenoverse 2 in the bud. I see it's possible it'll come out later.
>>
>>381026784
There's no fightstick on Switch yet
Maybe this will change it though
>>
Not going to the Switch. Garbage online infrastructure and zero cross play.
>>
>>381029101
read the article retard, the fact the switch comes with two controllers makes games like these an arcade haven yet somehow no company aside from snk realizes this
>>
File: minecraft-hero-og.c5517b7973e1.jpg (448KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
minecraft-hero-og.c5517b7973e1.jpg
448KB, 1200x630px
>>381029390
>zero cross play
hmm
>>
>>381026784
Can we stop this meme that the Switch cant run every PS4/XB1 game now?

Also I'm pretty sure Arc has an untilted BlazBlue game coming to switch
>>
start a petition it's the only way
>>
>>381026784
Guilty Gear when
>>
File: 1493443704868.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493443704868.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>381029275
>>
>>381026784
so they want to port it later if its successful
>>
>>381029594
>>381029464
>>
>>381029464
I don't think it's possible to play fighting games more complex than SF2 with a single joycon.

Other arcade games like Metal Slug or really any beat-em-up would be gold on the Switch though.
>>
>>381029732
Kof can be played on it perfectly fine, unless a 7 button fighter exists then there's no reason why the switch can't get more fighting games
>>
File: C5-5evJUwAANhkb.jpg orig.jpg (53KB, 1088x853px) Image search: [Google]
C5-5evJUwAANhkb.jpg orig.jpg
53KB, 1088x853px
>>381029376
There's already one on the way.
>>
Basically this

>buy xenoverse or fuck krf
>>
>>381029101
Being able to play against your friends anywhere is fucking huge if you are really into fighting games. Not being forced to carry monitors and consoles around whenever you want to fight at someone's house with more than 4 people present is a huge selling point.

Also: Vita was rather stable when it came to receiving ports of major fighting gamesfew months after their release. There really is a chance.
>>
>>381029732
Taking a pro pad with you whenever you are going to play it is not that hard.
>>
if pokken can work on the switch
then this can work too
>>
>>381029717
btw this was supposed to be switched around

you are the retards for thinking that means it will run just as well, just because it's playable on the Switch doesn't mean it will be at full power, it will have lower res and fps and if it ever goes to switch I'm going to call you faggots out and you'll move the goalposts

>>381030167
On that tiny screen with the detachable controllers? I guess man.
>>
>>381030071
Will it be any good though? I know fighting game fags are super autistic when it comes to choosing a stick.
>>
>>381030376
Well you can always carry your screen and consoles around for full experienceif you really fucking want it. And nobody is forcing you to use detachable controllers. Pro Controllers work in the portable mode too. Arcade stick is somewhat of a different story since those are always wired but arcsys games have always been very pad-friendly.
>>
>>381029101
I would if it weren't so hard to find. If I take my switch out in public I become a prime target for getting nig nogged
>>
>>381031021
Real Arcade Pros have been go-to sticks for more than a decade. Couldn't wish for anything better, specially with madcatz out of the game.
>>
>>381026784
The game is developed in Unreal 4 so I imagine it'd be easy to port the game. Have it output to like 480p to maintain that 60fps though because I fucking guarantee you the Switch wouldn't be able to do 720p at a locked 60.
>>
>guys, switch will get one (1) shitty ass random game, maybe. this is huge!
>>
>>381027002
Probably because the DBFZ as a game for fighting game fans (their words), and not DB fans first, they figured the switch userbase wouldn't be interested. Makes sense, I think. I mean if you're a fan of the genre, you're probably already on the PS4, and handheld was always considered an also ran by the community. Plus that dpad. A despite smash, the nintendo platforms have never really been a good place for fighters sales wise.
>>
>>381031793
All things considered, DBFZ doesn't really look like it's even close to pushing PS4's hardware. Characters in Xrd are way more detailed and there is more stuff on the backgrounds and whatnot and PS3 handles it in 720p just fine. And switch is basically on the same level, maybe even slightly more powerful and easier to develop for.
>>
>>381026784
>playing a 2D fighter
>on the switch's shit controller
>even the pro controller isn't ergonomical enough for the motions
>implying casuals would spend money on a fightstick just for a single game on switch
Good luck, senpai
>>
>>381032328
say it with me now:
THE GAME IS ONLY 20% FINISHED
>>
>>381032775
that doesn't mean shit
>>
>>381032775
And yet it is less than a year away from release. They may add some minor details and effects, maybe change interface a little but when it comes to having, say, a mirror match between Goku, Buu and Vegeta teams on Namek then the final product won't look much different from what we have right now.

Not that it needs to since the game is already gorgeous.
>>
>>381033250
>DBFZ doesn't really look like it's even close to pushing PS4's hardware
It does when I'm responding to that claim dumbass.
>>
File: babby.png (359KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
359KB, 706x1000px
>btfo capcom by putting a downgraded to hell port on the tablet that nintendies will only pretend to buy on internet comments and no one will actually buy because theyll just buy the 4k version with real online fighting on pc

just how delusional are you people?
>>
>>381028097
>Nintendo fans don't buy western games
ftfy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.