[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy Monster Hunter Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

NO CONSOLE WAR FAGGOTRY ALLOWED!

What's your favorite armor set?
What's your most hated monster?
What village would you like to live in the most?
What did you name your Palico?
What does a mega potion taste like?
Just how tasty is a well done steak?

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVgX3nkq890

I love you all
>>
do you think MH will have two concurrent series? A numbered version for portables and a MH World 1 2 and 3 for the ps, bone and pc?
>>
>>381022563
That was practically the case with FU, so, probably. We already have 2 running series as we speak, with the 3ds games and the frontier games
>>
>>381022657
isn't frontier the chinese one on pc? I wasn't counting that one for no particular reason
>>
>>381022885
I think that's Monster Hunter Online. I actually don't know.
>>
My last MonHun was Freedom on PSP, getting World day one.

Have they fixed Plesioth's hitbox?
>>
>>381023016
The hipcheck is still alive and well in Generations.
>>
> What's your favorite armor set?
Gold Ceadeus male
> What's your most hated monster?
Khezu, of course.
> What village would you like to live in the most?
Pokke Village, I'm a sucker for the snow regions.
>What did you name your Palico?
Kamina
> What does a mega potion taste like?
Carbonized apple juice
>Just how tasty is a well done steak?
Not as good as a Rare one
>>
>>381023082
*but it's harmless and incredibly easy to roll through
>>
>>381023016
>not trying P3rd on PPSSPP to get a minor feel of Gen 3
>has not played 4U
How about you stop being a faggot and make an attempt of trying the later games before World comes out?
>>
>>381023082
You gotta be shitting me.

My favourite monster was Yian Garuga.
>>
>>381023327
This, desu. If you don't have a 3ds that's fine, but you have no excuse for skipping Gen 3. Portable 3rd is a high quality game, you should give it a shot.
>>
>>381023327
My PC is a toaster used only for work and web browsing and I play exclusively on Sony consoles.

Really excited to try MonHun again.
>>
>>381023514
Can your PC not run PPSSPP? Is it that bad?
>>
>>381022208
>What's your favorite armor set?
Male HR Zinogre
>What's your most hated monster?
Gravios. REMOVE GRAVIOS.
>What village would you like to live in the most?
Val Habar. I want to sweat in the desert all day long and then come home to my dark skinned wife.
Foxy, after my real life cat :3
>What does a mega potion taste like?
Low alcohol Chartreuse, mixed with honey
As tasty as a high quality burger
>>
>>381023514
Ignore the faggots. I've played Monster Hunter since day one and you genuinely haven't missed that much, each new generation and game have only been slight increments and alterations of what came before.

The only time a Monster Hunter game thus far has felt like a completely new engine was when Tri was released, but it still felt more like they just polished what they already has. They've also gotten really fucking easy over time.
>>
>>381023590
My "PC" is a laptop, I do not even have Steam.

I have currently only PS4 and Vita, my work is very consuming (prosecutor) so I do not have time to check everything I want.

But I will definitely give World a go, never liked how MonHun stayed on outdated engine.
>>
>>381023864
It's cool that you still find the time for vidya even though you're working so hard. I hope that World is everything that you wanted and more.
>>
>>381022208
>What's your favorite armor set?
Garuga
>What's your most hated monster?
Garuga
>What village would you like to live in the most?
Garuga
Garuga
>What does a mega potion taste like?
Garuga
Garuga
>>
>>381022208
G-Rank Green Nargacuga gunner on males (with bow of course)
Agnaktor
Moga
Cedric
Basil, parsley, and honey
上手に焼けましたー
>>
>>381024401
Yeah, really excited.
Back in the day I was obsessed with PS2 MonHun and later Freedom but I guess I got burnt out a bit.

Also working sucks, period.

I've been playing NIOH since it launched and I am not sure I am even half way through.

Haven't touched anything else this year.
>>
File: 1401609065424.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1401609065424.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
I've decided to work my way up thorough the series before world releases. So far I'm about thirty hours into Freedom 1 and just beat the Cephadrome. So far I've mainly used sword&shields and hammers but I've been considering making a bowgun. Is bowgunning worth it for the amount of inventory space I'll have to waste on huskberries and such?
>>
File: 1488861329721.gif (830KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488861329721.gif
830KB, 500x281px
>>381022208
Savage Deviljho set

I dont reallylike to fight Brachydios that much

Dunno

After my real cat

Sweet I guess

It lacks a sauce
>>
>>381025103
Bowgunning in solo is pretty painful, but bowgunners are always highly values in these games, so in preparation for World, yeah, I guess
>>
>>381025103
Are you playing them just for the sake of completionism or are you trying to get into the franchise?
because i'd recommend Tri or FU instead
>>
>>381025103
>Is bowgunning worth it for the amount of inventory space I'll have to waste on huskberries and such?

Yes, in gen 1+2 nearly all monsters had one specific shot type which worked most effectively against them, so if you just stick to one or two bullet types and materials to make them you're not really taking up that much inventory space.

Don't bother with Normal Lv3 most of the time either, they're actually weaker than Normal Lv2 most of the time, they're slightly different in that they can ricochet off and hit other hitboxes, but with most monsters/hitboxes you want to aim for this isn't really beneficial.
>>
>>381024813
If you like racing games, I recommend you give the wipeout omega collection a shot. I think it's good for high intensity lifestyles because you can just hop on, play a few races and hop off, and the game itself is good
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.