[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that TES is the Magnum Opus of gaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Can we all agree that TES is the Magnum Opus of gaming?
>>
File: IMG_0577.jpg (81KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.jpg
81KB, 683x1024px
>>381022175
I concur OP! Todd Howard is a brilliant game maker and genius. These games are a testament to how wonderful he is.
>>
>>381022175

can't wait for TES6 in 2024
>>
If you are speaking in the abstract, which you have to be because the games have numerous flaws but somehow elevates itself above them, I'd say you are close.

The true MGS quadrilogy is the Greatest Of All Time.
>>
>>381022175

No. Todd please go molest your anus with pneumatic drill.
>>
>>381022373

>gave away the Skyrim remastered version for free if you have the DLC
>now have to pay another 60$ to get Fallout 4 VR even if you have the game and all DLC

What caused him to stray from the path bros?
>>
>>381022175
in concept yes
in execution no
>>
>>381022965
>Skyrim HD if you bought ALL the DLC
It was a shitshow from the get go.
>>
>>381022456
this, every moment of every day is literal suffering
>>
>>381022965
Skyrim was a major success and on the top 10 best sold games of all time (not including DLC) while Fallout 4 flopped
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.