[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo-2ds-blue.png (206KB, 385x439px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-2ds-blue.png
206KB, 385x439px
can you fold it?

why would you want it like this?
>>
>>381021168
I used it and it wasnt that bad to be honest, though i do enjoy the 3ds xl more just because portability and that the screens can be protected in transport.
>>
>>381021168
Cheaper
No gimmicky 3d effect that gives you headaches
Is handy

Nice baito
>>
>>381021168
Durable.
Cheap.
2DS XL can be folded.
>>
>>381021168
It's for kids.
>>
>>381021303
no bait here friend, genuinely curious
why is it a solid block? it looks hideous
why not just make it foldable for the smart, sleekness that would be attractive to the buyer?
>>
i really like my 2ds
>>
2DS XL is the revision you want.
>>
>>381021168
>can you fold it?
Yes, but only once.
>>
>>381021448
there is actually a new 2ds that folds but doesn't have the 3d, i think something is wrong with the screens like different types used in the 2ds and 3ds but I dont remember.
>>
>>381021517
>it's 50 bucks more
holy christ, I mean yeah it's the version I want but how does that price gap that large come from split screens?
might as well just buy a used 3DS XL at that point
>>
>>381021672
Scalpers, lack of inventory.
>>
>>381021168
It's comfortable to hold and the 3DS doesn't have enough games to justify >$100
>>
>>381021829
How does the 3DS not have enough games? It has way more games worth playing than any of the non-portable home consoles from this generation for starters, and they cost a lot more.
>>
>>381021672
It also adds New 3DS upgrades. More memory, extra buttons, built-in NFC.
>>
File: T225mJXipaXXXXXXXX_!!127872427.jpg (105KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
T225mJXipaXXXXXXXX_!!127872427.jpg
105KB, 800x1200px
I have the Omega Ruby 2Ds. I love it. The hinge of a regular ds might become weak eventually. It does look a little weird though with its flat surface. Only problem is not being able to fold it for screen protection
>>
I know I wont put it in my pocket because I think 3DS's are in general too bulky for that, so buying a 2DS instead of a more expensive 3DS makes more sense to me
>>
I had one. It was fine. Didn't care about portability to begin with. If I'm outside doing something I probably don't have the time to sit down and game to begin with.
>>
I bought a 2DS, wish I had've spent the extra money on a real one.
>>
>>381021448
Cheaper to produce (since you only need one screen, a fact masked by the design), which allows it to be cheaper for the end consumer too. 2DS is explicitly a barebones and minimal-cost product, and that's one of the trade-offs. There's an upcoming 2DS model that can be folded, but I think it costs more.
>>
>>381021448
I think I remember reading that younger retard kids were snapping their 3ds, so this was the cheap, durable substitute.

Honestly I think kids should just learn to take care of things, I remember when I got a gba sp when I was a kid, I treated that shit like it was a precious treasure
>>
>>381021168
Most ergonomic 3ds. Our hands literally evolved to hold it.
>>
>>381021168
Was a neat idea, but the implementation is poor.
>Mushy face buttons
>Shoulder buttons sound like they're gonna break, and do so unsurprisingly
>Mono sound
>Battery life is the same, if not worse than an OG 3DS
Seriously shouldn't have wasted any money on it.
>>
>>381026908
It's not that the implementation was poor per se, the whole thing was designed for idiot kids to toss around. It was supposed to be cheap for parents to entertain their spawn with because kids can't really appreciate things or tell the difference between a good experience and a watered down one. By all means the system does what it was designed to do, we're just not the intended audience.

Also every DS/3DS rendition has had flimsy shoulder buttons, it's a Ninty trademark.
>>
>>381025363
I'm curious why a bigger screen with wasted pixels is cheaper than two smaller screens with no wasted pixels. Care to explain?
>>
>>381028578
They had to get rid of all of that unused Wii U stock somehow.
>>
>>381021168
It's for literal children
But like everything made by Nintendo everyone who bought one is just a manchild
>>
>>381021168
>why would you want it like this?
Because it's cheap.
That's the whole reason for the thing.
That's the whole reason for buying it.

Do you want to play 3DS games?

Do you have a spare $70?

Then you can play the games, because there's a version of the console which costs less that two new 3DS games itself.

>>381021672
>does that price gap that large come from split screens?
It's XL, so the screens are clearer and a larger size. It can also play Xenoblade Chronicles (the one New 3DS exclusive) and can read your Amiibos, because we know you really care about that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.