[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This little shit saved the world from fucking Aliens despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nzavbncu6Q1qgirq1o1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzavbncu6Q1qgirq1o1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
This little shit saved the world from fucking Aliens despite all humans having already been wiped out, he legit saved the world because he promised his friend.

Can we get some love for my boy Emil?
>>
>>381020835
maybe aliens should have taken over to spare us the existential crisis
>>
>>381021071
The nigger was alive for over a dozen millienia, I think he can be forgiven for it. Especially considering his mind was fragmented into a million different pieces.
>>
File: 1741685-000[1].png (76KB, 153x336px) Image search: [Google]
1741685-000[1].png
76KB, 153x336px
>>381020835
This sweet little faggot gets nothing but suffering in both games. He deserves so much better.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>381021918
Little bitch has more balls then anyone in vidya history. Pouring one out for my homie.
>>
>>381021918
He actually got his fair share of happiness after original Nier's E ending which restored Nier and thus made Kaine happy. His only problem is that he's virtually immortal so he outlived his friends by like 7k years now and will probably exist as long as the planet itself getting progressively worse.
>>
I know I'm late to the party but I just got around to getting ending E and I'm slightly confused

So Emil actually DID kill the aliens and the 'aliens' we encounter in the game are just en extension of the Yorha branch? Also what is the difference between the androids and machines if they both originated from the moon server? Are they just a false dichotomy to provide a sense of purpose for the remnants of human civilization?
>>
File: 1476532911722.png (32KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1476532911722.png
32KB, 2100x2100px
>>381024684
pls respond
>>
>>381024684
Did you just stare at 2B's ass for the entire game or something? There's nothing to discuss, this shit is literally infodumped to you repeatedly.

>androids are leftover assistants from the failed Gestalt project in the first game
>actual aliens invade
>Emil fucks up the aliens, becomes JUST in the process
>aliens try again using a machine army
>androids get fucked up
>machines eventually kill their creators, start disconnecting from the network, events of Automata occur
>the dicks who made Yorha used machine cores because Yorha was disposable, there's no other connection between the androids and machines
>>
File: snake salute.jpg (41KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
snake salute.jpg
41KB, 800x447px
>>
>>381026193
>Did you just stare at 2B's ass for the entire game or something?
Yes.

Also I'm still working on getting 100% on all archives so I may have missed a few things. I don't recall any mention of the aliens making the machine army.
>>
>>381027380
It's stated in one of the opening cutscenes that aliens have invaded and deployed the machines to conquer Earth. Even if you somehow missed that, Adam and Eve literally call the aliens their creators when you fight them in the destroyed mothership and they explain how they turned on them and killed them. I'm pretty sure it gets brought up even more times after that, but I can't think of examples.

Stop staring at 2B's ass anon. A2 is best girl anyway.
>>
>>381027695
The thing that confused me most was how different from the machines A + E were. Also you have to take into account there is plenty of unreliable narration in the previous games, so I didn't think much of it at the time.
>>
>>381027695
2B has that skirt though. A million times better
>>
>>381020835
All these people who only played Automata will never understand Emil's suffering
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.