[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170618_224329.jpg (53KB, 628x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_224329.jpg
53KB, 628x683px
Will randy use IO for Borderlands 2 like he used Sega for battleborn with Aliens: Colonial Marines money?
>>
>>381014750

1. That's a fake.
2. Stop picking on Randy and Gearbox. I have no idea why you idiots spew such vitriol over a game that just wants to make fun games.
>>
Borderlands 2 is already out, retard
>>
>>381014892
Its real though
https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/875849205025296384?s=09
>>381014996
Woopd i meant to day 3
>>
>>381014892
>2. Stop picking on Randy and Gearbox. I have no idea why you idiots spew such vitriol over a game that just wants to make fun games.
This. I can't believe the kind of horrible things Gamergate has been saying to poor Randy, just because he likes having badass female characters in his game. I'm gonna buy 12 copies of Battleborn (which is a really badass game that you guys should try) just to spite those misogynistic nerds.
>>
File: triple-h-nod.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
triple-h-nod.gif
2MB, 200x177px
>Gearbox will bankrupt in your lifetime
>>
Battleborn has better art direction than Overwatch and Paladins. Overwatch is generic and plain and Paladins is just awful. Battleborn has humour and expression.
>>
>>381015378
Randy shut up and go play with your wife's son
>>
>>381015378
>12 copies of battleborn
Are you sure an extra 10 dollars is within your budget?
>>
>>381014892
There's a reason why Gearbox, or more specifically Randy get so much shit.
>Stole the artstyle for Borderlands from a short film called Codehunters, didnt even contact the guy
>The poor PC Port for Borderlands 1
>Funneled a large portion of money for Sega's Aliens Colonial Marines into Borderlands 2, which was a massively unfinished downgrade in all areas
>Releasing DNF in such a poor state
>Taking down the superior Duke Nukem Megaton Edition in favor of World Tour, which had a fun episode but insanely short, a new engine that isnt a massive improvement over eDuke32, no built in modding tools, a non-functional online component, sounds more compressed than the original version at launch, no official expansion packs all at a higher price tag of $20
>all leading up to the excitement of Battleborn flopping
>Had a Bulletstorm port for $40-50 with barely any new content and a lazy implementation of Duke Nukem into it
>Got involved with G2A for a collectors edition despite not knowing their shady reputation, and claimed their publishing company was new to it while claiming they had pros

I will admit I enjoyed Borderlands 1, the refinements made in BL2's PC port, and I still havent gotten around to trying the BiA series. But Gearbox despite probably having some well meaning devs have a complete idiot running the show and does lots of poor practices.
>>
File: yfw_1hp.png (138KB, 341x366px) Image search: [Google]
yfw_1hp.png
138KB, 341x366px
>>381015480
>Video games will bankrupt in your lifetime
>>
File: Profile-crop_Attikus.png (1MB, 1000x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Profile-crop_Attikus.png
1MB, 1000x1140px
>>381015690

Eh, it's kind of a mixed bag. Some of them are actually pretty nice, while others really don't look that good.
>>
File: randy no.jpg (229KB, 1606x934px) Image search: [Google]
randy no.jpg
229KB, 1606x934px
randy is currently shit posting in the comments of this video that makes fun of him, responding to every negative comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66UtgvOJiIw
>>
File: 1497820035889.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1497820035889.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>381018046

God damn, randy.
>>
File: C38xKobUEAAPfZ9.jpg (70KB, 590x808px) Image search: [Google]
C38xKobUEAAPfZ9.jpg
70KB, 590x808px
>>381018046
>when you hate being pissed off almost as much as you love being shit on
>>
>>381018046
Is this actually him?
Why does he do this, I can't believe anyone cares what anyone thinks on the internet, Randy ends up replying to tweets trying to act tough and he just comes across as some butthurt old man who just discovered the Internet and is worried about "dem kiddies" ruining his badass reputation.
>>
>>381018809
I doubt it's really him, but then again, who'd go these lengths to defend the shitty game?
Even the sad folks who desperately clung to Battleborn have given up by now
>>
>>381018809

Probably not, but yeah, his tendency to take the bait and make himself look the fool is well-documented. Doesn't help that he's made some very poor choices in recent years, alongside some very odd ones (telling tales about winning the company name from Gaben in a card game? Really, dude?), opening himself up to a LOT of baiting.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (70KB, 714x543px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
70KB, 714x543px
how can one mad be so mad?
>>
>>381020292

Some people get pretty defensive when a game they like underperforms. Some of the Old Republic guys were really prickly before the game changed business models.
>>
>>381020805

TOR threads were fucking great. Nothing has quite captured the charm of watching that ship sink
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.