[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people rest their controllers face up when not in use?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170618_164308.jpg (993KB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_164308.jpg
993KB, 4160x3120px
Well? Why do you do it /v/?

Sitting controllers upside down on their bumpers is much more space efficient, you can probably fit 16 controllers in the space you could normally keep 8 in
>>
I don't have 16 controllers. I do have a drawer.
>>
>>381013863

Because I'm a fat sonybro that knocks over everything when I move so it's easier to have it rest face up and not tip over easily by my shockwaves when I walk to take a piss
>>
is the charging port not in the same location for DS4 and Xbone controllers?
>>
>>381013863
>steam controller
That explains the autism
>>
>8-16 controllers
>ever needing more than 4
>>
>>381014010
Even in a drawer this will be a great spacesaver anon

Why do you want to be inefficient?
>>
>>381013863
Efficiency can be improved by experimenting with different permutations to decide which controllers are better bedfellows than others (e.g. which ones have convenient stick placements to fit into the bottom of which controller)

For example, I have found that the Steam Controller works best at the "top" of the stack with a DS4 behind it. Otherwise there is too much wasted space. On top of an Xbone controller the offset movement stick creates a portrusion that disrupts clean fitting. But it is no trouble for the back of the DS4.

Find your ideal controller pairings and post them below
>>
File: IMG_20170618_165054.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_165054.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>381014713
Oops, I forgot to attach the demonstration of this phenomenon
>>
>>381014713
>>381014820
What are you on and where do I get some?
>>
>>381014881
I don't do drugs anon. They disrupt my focus
>>
>>381014025
Kek where did Sony touch you babby?
>>
i don't really mean to be that guy, but who gives a shit? I just lay my controller on my desk
>>
>1 on my desk
>the rest in a drawer
>>
>>381014713
>You'll never be this autistic
Good feeling, lads.
>>
>>381016729
Well, you will never have as optimized space as I do. Deal with that burn, anon
>>
>>381014713
My ideal pairing is my fist with your face nerd
>>
>not hanging your controllers from the ceiling

smhtbh
>>
>not hanging specialized hooks on the wall for your controllers

Get on my level of hypothetical controller storage
>>
I never realised they would stand up on their shoulder buttons.

I just stood my 360 pad and DS4 up like this. Am I efficient now?
>>
My DS3 won't stay upright, bros. :(
>>
>>381017202
I actually thought about this. But I dont want to make lasting damage on my wall on which to place those hooks into.

>>381017286
Only if you mate them together, touching stick to back

>>381017385
Thats what you get for using a controller that has convex triggers
>>
>>381013863
won't having pressure on the triggers fuck them up eventually
>>
I just tried this and my controller fell over and broke one of the bumpers. Now the left bumper doesn't work. Fuck you op
>>
>>381017594
Do it right and it's an easy fix when you want to undo it.
>>
>people caring so much about saving space on storing a few controllers
Do you live in a Hong Kong apartment or something?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.