[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN THE FUCK IS BAYONETTA 3!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Bayonetta%20Fanart%2001.jpg (251KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta%20Fanart%2001.jpg
251KB, 1000x700px
WHEN THE FUCK IS BAYONETTA 3!?
>>
File: 1497470425121.png (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497470425121.png
103KB, 500x500px
>>381012227

>Inb4 nintendo exclusive
>>
Platinum talked about it about two weeks before E3. Said it's in the conceptual phase right now, they're just figuring out what direction to take it (either bayo game, jeanne game, or new girl game).
They also talked about enjoying their experience working with Nintendo in the same interview, so Switch exclusive is pretty much guaranteed
>>
File: 33.jpg (476KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
476KB, 1920x1200px
>>381012767

I wouldn't go so far to say guaranteed. Also, is Sega still in trouble money wise?
The only reason why Bayo 2 had to be published by someone else is that Platinum were already in the middle of making 2 when they were told by Sega that shit was hitting the fan and that they would not be able to publish the game.
So they talked to the big three, Sony, M$ and Nintendo and only Nintendo accepted. The reason why they enjoyed working with Nintendo was not only that they were willing to publish it but because of all the freedom they gave them. Platinum was afraid they would have to make their game Nintendo friendly aka. kid friendly but they were given the freedom to do whatever they want. But Nintendo were very supportive and answered "Is Bayonetta showing too much skin on that outfit" with "Go ahead and let her show even more skin"
Nintendo is kinda awesome for that and all but I will never get a console of theirs, I just don't want any of their stuff other than Bayo 2.
>>
>>381013446
Well Bayo 2 is NEVER EVER leaving Nintendo hardware, and since Nintendo saved the franchise I really doubt they're not going to go to them first again.
>>
>>381013662

Platinum wants all of their games to be released on as many platforms as possible (as does pretty much every dev) they will release 3 on a Nintendo console again no doubt but I hope they will manage to at least bring it to PC.
>>
>>381014168
Depends if Sega or Nintendo publish it.
If Sega publish it (which I find unlikely, they didn't even publish Persona 5, just distributed it) it'll be multiplat.
If Nintendo publish again it'll be Switch only.

On the bright side, if Nintendo publish it it'll probably come with Bayo 2, maybe even Bayo 1.
>>
>>381013662
>saved

Bayo 2 is straight up garbage compared to its predecessor. They squandered it hard and the sequel by right shouldn't even existed.
>>
>>381014693
Wow
That's wrong
>>
>>381013662
It's not a matter of Nintendo wanting to
It's a matter of Sega wanting to
>>
File: 183690-nmh-travis-touchdown1.jpg (64KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
183690-nmh-travis-touchdown1.jpg
64KB, 620x349px
>>381012595
In all seriousness it just might happen as Plat's relationship of with Nintendo is great. Who knows what they're working on over there now that Scalebound is handed off to another Dev and Kamiya is now VP of his company.

Lets not forget the OTHER M Rated game thats prettymuch treated like a Nintendo Franchise.
>>
>>381015232
>OTHER M
TRIGGERED
>>
>>381012767
>bayo game
Yes
>jeanne game
Let's not
>new girl game
Can't be better than Bayo. At least make it DMC4 style with playing Bayo in a mommy/auntie role towards the new girl and let us play her half of the game.
>>
>>381014980
Actually no, it's Platinum's decision m8.
At the end of the day Platinum decides whether or not they want to make a Bayonetta 3. If Platinum approaches Sega about publishing it on multiple platforms, it's Sega's decision if they want to foot the bill. If Platinum approaches Sega and says they want to work with Nintendo again, Sega will just say go ahead for a small cut like with Bayo 2, since it doesn't cost them a dime to do that.
>>
>>381015382
I'm sure if it's a new girl it would be a DMC4 type deal where we have two protagonists, the new girl and Bayo herself.
>>
>>381016869
Sega owns the IP you idiot
>>
>>381017595
And they don't own Platinum, dumbass.
>>
>>381017913
Platinum doesn't get to decide what they do with an IP Sega owns
>>
>>381013446
Sega said they were gonna focus their efforts on reviving all their popular franchises so im guessing they wanna focus on that rather then on whatever platinum is doing. Would save them money by letting Nintendo do the publishing again. I'd imagine Switch will either get Bayo3, W102, a new IP, or maybe even all three.
>>
>>381019179
Wii U too then, I guess. Even BotW was released for the Wii U as well.
>>
I rather have platinum work on a new kid icarus instead.
>>
>>381019179
>Bayonetta 3 stuck on the Switch
Fuck no
Only nin toddlers think that's a good idea
>>
>>381019531
>kid icarus made by platinum
Fuck yeah.
>>
>someone asked Kamiya if he could give him 101 reasons to buy a switch
>he responds with "how about 102?"
>>
>>381021130
You are lying
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.