[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAY ALPHA BRO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: BrucieKibbutz-GTAIV.jpg (53KB, 575x719px) Image search: [Google]
BrucieKibbutz-GTAIV.jpg
53KB, 575x719px
STAY ALPHA BRO
>>
was he gay?
>>
>>381011592
I pray for asteroid impact, and mile high waves.
>>
Always find ironic how Niko makes fun and looks down on the guy even thought the guy is successful without going around murdering people like Niko.
>>
>>381011592
Does his tattoo say "me"?
>>
>>381011727
>Trying to kiss Luiz
>Is he gay?
What do you think?
>>
>BIG AMERICAN TITTIES
GTA series is a mature series unlike Saints Row
>>
>>381012069
This is a game in which Niko finally avenges a man who killed like 7 people and then like has a somber contemplation while killing at least 20 people driving on the sidewalks and through parks. Even up that point, Niko had killed piles of people for personal gain anyway. For a company that puts a lot of effort into writing, voice acting and cutscenes, they sure have trouble telling a compelling story.
>>
>>381012765
ya only GTA3, VC and SA made sense because all the protags there are just dickheads who want to get revenge and rich, and don't pretend for a second to have depth

Niko's character could have worked for a different type of game but not for GTA
>>
>>381011592
I love his necklace
>No. One
>>
I think we can all agree that GTA was a mistake.
>>
>>381011592
How are those funny balls working out for you?
>>
>>381012765
Rockstar's only compelling story is Bully.
I'm not kidding.
>>
>>381012765

It wasn't about him killing 7 people, it was about being betrayed by your brother in arms.
>>
File: sad.jpg (105KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
105KB, 700x500px
>you will never be genetically different
>>
>>381012069
Niko likes Brucie he's just a lunatic that takes steroids and asks Niko to kill people for petty roid rage reasons
>>
Too much attention was put into the 3 main characters of GTA V that the other characters suffered from it. GTA IV had a great memorable cast compared to whatever we got from V.

IV >>> V
>>
>>381012445
Nah, man. Brucie likes pussy.
>>
GTA 4 had some of the best characters.
>>
>>381016041
He seems very keen on making that point.

GTA IV is great because it's filled with almost exclusively sad and lonely, confused characters. Bruce is no exception. It's handled well, unlike the capitalist acid trip cartoon that was V.
>>
>>381011592
Why does he let himself get bullied by his manlet brother?
>>
>>381015995
Yeah like that Stretch guy. He's supposed to be the main antagonist of Franklins game but you only do one mission with him and he talks shit on the phone a few times after allegedly setting you up.
>>
>>381012545
GTA never sold itself as "a mature series unlike Saints Row."
Saints row did and does sell itself as "an immature series unlike GTA."
>>
>I knew we should have made him a giver not a taker, Brucie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y36kQwnRtpw
>>
>>381012765
Everything that happens outside of cutscenes is non-canon.
>>
>>381018984
GTA V references player actions though.
>>
>>381012765
They mention this several times in the story that Niko is a hypocrite about the whole "murdering people" stuff.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.