[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anon, tell us your video game idea!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: bsns.jpg (58KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
bsns.jpg
58KB, 852x480px
Alright anon, tell us your video game idea!
>>
Fuck off get your own ideas
>>
It's a game about linear algebra.
>>
Its like Skyrim with guns.
>>
>So yeah, it's called Sup Consul...

I win
>>
>>381010063

PROGRESSIVE

BLACK

WOMEN

NAZI
>>
>>381010063
Good SS13 remake.
>>
Pressure
>>
File: 1477691798226.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477691798226.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
no man's sky, but good
>>
>>381010252
If I had the ressources and the skills to make vidya, I'd unironically make something about nazi jew and stupid reddit-tier edgy shit

like a Max Payne 3 clone where you can shoot SJWs with Hitler wielding a desert eagle and a uzi
>>
A game where when we make it I get a girlfriend please fucking please PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING PLEASE I NEED
>>
>>381010463
So, space engineers with proceduraly generated worlds ?
>>
>>381010063
It's a game about a psychic alien detective that solves crimes across the galaxy. You do a mini-game when you go into someones head, it's easier to do if the character is stupider. You encounter a lot of different alien races that think differently and have odd and bizarre murders.
>>
Fuck you I am a code monkey
>>
File: sda.png (115KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
sda.png
115KB, 241x228px
A game where you play as a hoarder, and the goal is to give away every single thing from your house. The twist is that everything has a cute sentinent personality that cries when you give it away.
Eventually, the once happy hoarded house you have is empty, and you sit there and wither away. I call it: OP's demise.
>>
a game that proceduraly makes games for you to play with randomized music, assets, controls, level design, and plotline. As you walkthrough the levels, the game gets more randomized, and soon you are constanly tapping X to move while twirling the joystick to fight doors while a somber tune plays.
>>
>Kaiju fighting game
>Roster is with big movesets
>Army attacks you if you destroy enough buildings
>Gatorage - A gigantic, female, mutated crocodile that lives in swamps and shoots out radiation.
>Metallis - A mech that's powered by poison, made from dozens of tanks and copters.
>Morty - The skeletal remains of a beast from long ago, brought back to life.
>King Klump - A mass of pebbles given life by a toxic ooze, this being can crush others or control the Earth.
>Yūrei no tō - A haunted pagoda once attacked by a beast long ago, it deals damage by shifting the wood inside and using ghostly powers.
>Ursa Major - A bear god from the skies that can enact astral powers and swipe at enemies slowly but strongly.
>Bisque - A giant lobster that can control water from it's palms.
>Nephilim - A hairy, humanoid beast with no real powers, but humongous strength.
>Orochi - The final boss, an eight-headed dragon that will destroy the world if not stopped.
>>
urban fps with anime girls
>>
Full. 3D. Transformation fetish game.

Watch as your character is able to change every part of them, grow absurdly large or unbelievably small wherever. Become a true furry, a scalie, a dragon! Only the budget is the limit, and we aiming for a large one.

The story is simple: you, a djinn, run a website that panders to special snowflakes that believe they are really "otherkin", and feed off their angst and "triggerings". You can choose either to goad them on or enrage them, leading to a deconstruction of the population in many different ways, feeding your powers until you can assimilate your newly made horde and become whatever you desire, then ravage the world.

The citizens aren't going to make it that easy. You choose where on the planet you want to start, and, as you progress, you can see how the other countries advance alongside to combat you. Decide to fly? Watch out for those missiles. Tunneling? New drill tech from Japan --always Japan. Maybe best to start with them- but then you have to deal with China and American forces, outnumbering and outgunning.

The final goal is total planet assimilation, whereupon you can choose to create it in your image... or destroy it and continue on a new planet --or do NG+, with everything unlocked and a special speed mode attached.
>>
>>381010570

procedurally generated planets and galaxies, and then actually use that as a base to make a video game instead of slapping it in a box and shipping it as is.

as one of the few surviving members of a dying race miraculously gifted with hyperspace technology in it's final hours, use the gift to sow the seeds of your successors. escape your galaxy and the threat that wiped out everything you knew, find an ideal planet, and colonize it. raise crops, gather supplies and build shelter and housing. protect your colony, build defenses, travel far away to find materials that can be used to advance your colony as a newborn space faring race among a universe of many, some far more ancient than yourself. attempt to find the mysterious benefactors that granted you the boon that saved your life and the future of your race. take revenge on the ancient evil that wiped out your homeworld and looms over the galaxy still.
>>
>>381010463

So Zelda BOTW in space?
>>
>>381011541
Oh, and how does this relate to the fetish part? ... I didn't say you only had to kill. There are plenty of other ways to... assimilate yourself with the populace. But that's not going to be in the base game for audiences. No... we would had to let slip about an "on-disc packet" and decry whoever finds it while really doing nothing because the game was rated M.
>>
>>381010063
A Heart of Darkness story during Cortez's conquest of the Aztecs, with Mount and Blade gameplay.
>>
Take Witcher's 3 game world with all the monsters and bandits and add in a team based fps (like battlefields conquest mode but with more realism, vehicles, and options) and let players go. Monsters and bandits would attack and be very powerful, plus there would be bosses throughout the world.
>>
File: 1497716338403.jpg (23KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497716338403.jpg
23KB, 315x320px
>>381011541
Turning the entire population of the planet into magical girls 10/10 would play
>>
>>381010476
Sounds like a simple model replacement to me.
>>
WW2 RTS
But everyone is cute anime girls
Even the leaders
>>
It's like morrowind, but with a new retro look, less glitches and more skills
>>
>>381014307
Nah, that'd be too simple, I really didn't liked the level design in Max Payne 3 either
>>
>>381014462
I like this, best you can do is play MO on open source.

Muatra online hype
>>
Mix between a SRPG and ghost trick. Between battles your characters will chill at your HQ. You can't control your characters directly but you can interact with various objects inside the HQ like doors, alarms, toilets etc. Your characters will do a fixed routine depending on what mission you completed previously. You can let them play out their routine but you can also fuck with it by interacting with one of the aforementioned objects. For example one of your characters has a date with another character but you can fuck with his alarm so he is too late for the appointment. This results in a different event happening later on. The gimmick is that everything in this phase will run in real time so you have to devide your attention between all your characters to figure out their routines, and if and how you want to change them.
>>
File: super_luigi_land.jpg (197KB, 963x829px) Image search: [Google]
super_luigi_land.jpg
197KB, 963x829px
>>381010063
basically pic related
>>
>>381010063
Okami, but it uses North American mythology/tall tales/cryptids for the content. You play as Bigfoot.
>>
VALKYRIE

CHRONICLES

RACING
>>
We reuse 80% of the assets of our old game and spend half our budget on marketing

Sure to be a hit!
>>
>>381010063
Rape based game where you work as a rape counselor to find potential targets at night.
>>
>>381010897
Id play it
>>
File: all might vs deku.jpg (288KB, 1000x1010px) Image search: [Google]
all might vs deku.jpg
288KB, 1000x1010px
what's that one nitrome game where you move shit on the screen to make a safe pathway for a little niglet?
like that but a handheld rhythm game, not even joking.
also, ballz 2
>>
Take Dawn of War 1, then use the past 13 years of advancement in computing power to increase the scale of the fighting. Armies of thousands not dozens.
Shame this will never happen because RTS developers are literal retards who think every game has to be "da next starcraft 2" with MOBA out the arse
>>
Banished in the Fallout universe
with the banished engine.
>>
>>381015341
10/10
>>
>>381015341
looked it up, game's called Onekey on nitrome. can't be fucked playing it so its probably shit
someone please make ballz 2
>>
>>381014371
Fund it and we have goty material
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.