[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best GTA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_coverart.jpg (60KB, 282x364px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_coverart.jpg
60KB, 282x364px
I've been playing through this again and realized it's actually very enjoyable, and has some qualities that stand out among all GTA titles:

>can ride in a fucking biker gang, it's neat how they have conversations when riding in formation
>most of the missions tend to be really intense and interesting: you have either the straight up biker gang shootouts, or the more varied missions (like hijacking a bus full of prisoners and having to lose the cops, or getting into a shootout at the tollbooth). i can't really think of any "dud" missions, they were all great
>I would argue has the best story of any GTA, it's small and self contained, but really impactful characters like ashley, billy, brian and a resolution that's actually satisfying
>probably the best cutscenes in the series, from seeing johnny and ashley interact to the conversations with the politician stubbs
>does something really cool with the visuals, heightens the contrast and puts a visual noise filter to fit the biker theme
>>
File: sat.png (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sat.png
583KB, 1280x720px
>it's another "h-hey Johnny baby let me 50 dollars" call
Everything related to Ashley made me feel like shit.
>>
III, VC, SA. the rest in the series are peter puffers.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.