[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever worked in a vidya store before /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Have you ever worked in a vidya store before /v/?
>>
no, /v/ was the first vidya store I worked at.
>>
I worked in the electronics section of Wal-Mart. It was hell on earth
>>
The fuck is it so bright in there?
>>
>>381005837
What was it like?
>>
>>381005987

Lights.
>>
>>381006037

Customers were retards and constantly trashed shit and stole shit. Coworkers were lazy and retarded. The place was basically an orgy with coworkers fucking in the back and going out to their cars to fuck. A new girl joined and I was crushing on her hard trying to work up the courage to ask her out. Then I see her in storage bent over getting dicked by Tyrone.

Fuck Wal-Mart
>>
>>381006406
Did this to my GM, except I worked at pizza hut. No better feeling than fucking a mans crush then bragging to him about it as you watch the sadness take over in his eyes
>>
>>381005987
>The fuck is it so bright in there?
If lights surprise you maybe you should try leaving your moms basement more often
>>
>>381007275
I think the guy is just cuck posting
>>
Don't call anybody
>>
>>381005391
no
>>
File: 1496202935684.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1496202935684.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
>>381005391
I usually work at gamestop during the holiday seasons. Its really not that bad, my managers are cool and so are the people I work with. You'll a couple of assholes every now and then but that's the same with every retail job
>>
>>381005391
No, I was tempted once before a few years back, I was unemployed for about 2 months and went to pick up a preorder when the bro manning the register asked me why I hadn't been over lately (I worked at the same mall, so I would go there on breaks to see if they had anything new used stock) Told him what happened and he told me the EB a few miles down the road was looking for help.

Went there, got an application, filled it, but never sent it back. In the end I got a job about 2-3 days after that exchange. thank you for reading my blog, please like and subscribe
>>
>>381007441
oh now THAT'S A BURN hahaha
>>
>>381005391
I work in a store that sells vidya.
Made me realize that quiet kids come across as autistic and autistic kids come across as picky.
>>
>>381005391
Yes. It was the worst experience ever.
"Would you like to be a part of our special card club?"
"No."
"Okay. If I suck your dick, will you say yes because if you don't I'm fired."
>>
>>381005391
I considered it once when chatting with an employee.
He told me it was hell and I was better off doing anything else
>>
>>381012415
>>381012415
It's true. Well done Anon. You did your homework.
>>
I did in college. I HATED setting up all the bullshit displays. It was temporary and I knew it so I didn't give a fuck about not selling enough pro cards. Feel bad for the career folk though, since that shit has to be stressful. It was nice to borrow games overnight though, since new games were gutted and no one cared.
>>
File: grin.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
grin.gif
424KB, 480x270px
>>381005837
>work in electronics
>dept manager keeps setting vidya that hasn't released yet
>buy a copy and then yank the rest off the shelves afterwards to save his dumb ass
Only perk of that job desu. Fuck Walmart.
>>
Yeah

Only thing that kept me entertained was watching autists try to hit up on one of the girl coworkers because they think video games would be something they have in common

Sometimes a kid would try to buy a game, tell him no it's rated 17+, and see him again in a few min with some college kid who fell for his sob story
>>
>>381005391
Yes, it was a dogshit flea market that was the size of a barber shop.

They got triggered because I leaned on a post while watching for thefts.
>>
>>381005987
Some autistic faggot probably took an HDR photo.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.