[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash Facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1497387895331.png (348KB, 336x544px) Image search: [Google]
1497387895331.png
348KB, 336x544px
Some CNK trivia for you:
>The original title for this game was "Crash Team Racing 2"
>This game was originally going to be developed by Traveller's Tales Oxford Studios and introduce Nina Cortex to the series. After development was passed to Vicarious Visions, Nina's introduction was pushed to Twinsanity (which, ironically, was beaten by Crash Purple, another VV title, that came at an earlier release).
>Naughty Dog had a credited participation in the development of this game for sharing certain assets to aid with development. Adding to this, Joe Pearson and Charles Zembillas (who created the art and characters for the original game) created much of the game's art, including environments and character designs.
>A "Retro Option" was planned early on in the game. This option would take the player into driving recreations of the Crash Team Racing tracks, with completely new and different visuals applied to the old track layouts.
>The game was planned to have a full-fledged online mode. Various references to this mode, including a "Virtual Lobby", can still be found in the game's data, as well as a spectator mode (likely intended for players as they waited to join the next race after finding a lobby).
>>
>>381003407
Here's some trivia:
Don't and paste the same comment
Hope you liked it
>>
>>381003407
Thank you, anonymous, for provide me with all these cool facts about Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane™ Trilogy!
I can't wait to get my hands on the game on June 30, 2017. It's gonna be EPIC! :D
I have already pre-ordered the game and got all those cool pre-order goodies!
>>
>>381003853
At least put some effort into your shitposting
>>
>>381003407
I can't believe Crash is back.
I've already preordered the game to get the great preorder bonus - the Sunset Vista Pack which includes a beautiful dynamic theme and not one but TWO epic avatars to show off to my PlayStation Network friends.
What a great deal and a massive value!
>>
File: 1497378959701.png (789KB, 570x686px) Image search: [Google]
1497378959701.png
789KB, 570x686px
>tfw CTR remake with all of this
>>
File: 1484365974058.png (20KB, 387x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484365974058.png
20KB, 387x900px
>>381003407
I'm surprised someone actually cared enough to save my post.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.