[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first awful game you ever played?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: ultraman.png (10KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
ultraman.png
10KB, 512x448px
What was the first awful game you ever played?
>>
Literally every popular game ever
>>
Godzilla Monster of Monsters, it was actually the first game I ever played at all.
>>
>>381003735
Could you tell it was terrible when you played it? I want to know anons' earliest memory of sitting down with a game that turned out to be complete shit. I can still remember the sheer confusion in my mind when I played Ultraman after starting with better SNES games, like "bad video game" wasn't even a concept in my mind until I played this garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVHr-4OgaBE
>>
File: grabmystuff.gif (350KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
grabmystuff.gif
350KB, 320x240px
Link: The Faces of Evil
>>
Obitus on the snes was pretty bad from what I rememeber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR0VePS_DBc
I was already not that big on games like this at the time but it was just so dull.
>>381004454
it always bothers me when people call just average games as they come out now terrible as if they had never played through actually bad games like this. like somehow 8/10 tier games are "fucking shit.
>>
Superman on N64
>>
File: atl3 (2).jpg (84KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
atl3 (2).jpg
84KB, 800x558px
Usually I am very forgiving of games and even in a bad game I can find something interesting about it.

Except this game. Fuck Atlantis 3.
>>
File: problematic.png (262KB, 359x345px) Image search: [Google]
problematic.png
262KB, 359x345px
>>381004454
>up next is a longplay of that Power Rangers game I also had, surprisingly decent
>skip ahead to where he's playing as Zack

uhhhh
>>
File: anguished Godzilla.gif (3MB, 520x304px) Image search: [Google]
anguished Godzilla.gif
3MB, 520x304px
>>381004454
Yes I knew it was bad and I was about 4 years old. My mom actually bought the NES and that game (and SMB/Duck Hunt) because even at that young I loved Godzilla and so did she, so we would play it together. At first there was that happy childish feeling you get when you recognize the character on the screen and being able to shoot the atomic breath but very very quickly the fundamental problems with that game began to sink into my young mind. I wonder if this seriously affected me for life to always be cynical about games. I wonder what would've happened had I just picked up and played SMB first.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>381003365
The first one I remember being bad was Jimmy Negatron on the GBA, but it never sank in for me just how bad it was until I last remembered it about a year ago. As for the first terrible game, though, I think it was that Muppets game on GBC. I didn't really notice how bad playing it was, but the music in that game made me question reality. Real "death of God" type shit.
>>
File: 42366-deathbots-nes-front-cover8.jpg (233KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
42366-deathbots-nes-front-cover8.jpg
233KB, 800x1140px
>>381003365
>>
>>381003365
Rage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.