[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't we like this one again?
>>
>>380999096
because Square fucked the story up and the pc port had poorly coded loading screens at launch
>>
>>380999096
You're free to like it on your own.
People didn't buy it because there were so many other high quality games released around the same time.
2016 wasn't kind to AAA games.
>>
>>380999096
Because we're so stupid we don't undersand the difference between a story that isn't self-contained and a game that isn't complete.
Also denuvo.
>>
>>380999096
It was unfinished and is now dead
>>
>>380999096
Because while it improved greatly on the gameplay of Human Revolution, the plot didn't go anywhere.
To the point where the game ended around where many people felt was the half-point of the plot.
>>
Every single decision Square Enix made was a disaster.

The dev team obviously has talent, shame about their insistance on implementing sjw nonsense into it but hey they're canadians.
>>
Gameplay was probably the best, the writing was the worst. It was probably my favourite game of 2016 but mostly because not many games interested me.
>>
I loved the way the shooting felt compared to HR, but that in of itself kind of encapsulates how far from the point this franchise has strayed
>>
>>381000029
Who even plays games for their gameplay these days?
CSGO exist already, If I want good gameplay I play that.
I play single player games for their characters, interesting worlds and story.
>>
Unfinished.
Let this be a message to publishers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.