[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just ordered this for around 20 bucks, i recently got into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: thewitcher3ps41jpg-7c5504.jpg (318KB, 1000x1276px) Image search: [Google]
thewitcher3ps41jpg-7c5504.jpg
318KB, 1000x1276px
i just ordered this for around 20 bucks, i recently got into this type of game and i wanted to see what the fuzz is all about

what can i expect?
>>
>>380998867
it's a cool game, the first scene in the bathtub is hella cringy though.
>>
>>380998867
It's great

You have to get into it though, first part of the game is slow and a bit boring but then things get really good
>>
>>380999214
Also don't skip the dialogue and cutscenes or else you won't know wtf is going on
>>
>>380998867
Pretty good. Some of the best Overworlds in videogames.

This post will be before /v/ rev up those webms and shitting on the combat so ill give it to you straight. It's okay combat. Its not bad at all just youve probably have played it before as its kinda of a stable to many 3rd person action games by now. Then again /v/ is also the same place where they praise Nepshit so i don't know anymore. Great story as well.
>>
>>380999318

right

well i'm gonna keep that in mind but i mostly went with this one cause of the go anywhere and do anything, collect shit aspect

in games like these i mostly avoid the main quest until i can't anymore
>>
>>380999704

I don't mind action oriented combat at all. It's turn based combat i have a problem with, actually.
>>
>>380998867
You'll love it if you're a casual gamer who doesn't like too much challenge and wants to play a game that plays itself

You'll hate it if you are looking for challenge and a difficult video game
>>
>>381000538
>game that plays itself

come on now
>>
File: b41.jpg (77KB, 555x720px) Image search: [Google]
b41.jpg
77KB, 555x720px
>>381000538
"Hardcore gamer" used to refer to someone who played more obscure rather than mainstream games. Now I don't know what it means. Someone who plays the original Donkey Kong because difficulty-wise it's literally hard (though more often it's ironically used by much younger Dark Soulsfags who didn't even realize that such games existed until they played Dark Souls)?

Either way it's not much to be proud of.
>>
>>380998867
You can expect a lot of shitposting and some very familiar Webmd's.

It's a good game. One of the best recent RPG's. I liked how the way you completed some quests could the affect the outcome of other quests. A lot of things are interconected like that. Turn of question marks and make sure you don't get the quests spoiled for you. The little twists and turns are very fun.
>>
It's a pretty good game, definitely has that pole feel about it when it comes to the humor and character interactions. I won't say it's the best game I ever played like some have stated, but it's a very well put together piece of art. The DLC is also basically full games added on, rather than 10 minutes of extra content which is amazing for me.
>>
>>380998867
50 hours of cutscenes
50 hours of following a marker
5 hours of spamming light attack
30 minutes of sex scenes
>>
>>380998867
Not worth it anymore, anon. Nobody is playing this anymore, you're going to play all by yourself, anon.
>>
>>381002561
All in all 10/10
>>
>>380999929
Yea the game world is beautiful but keep in mind that regions are leveled, you can go there but you'll get your ass handed to you if you're not a higher level
>>
>>380998867
Play the game buddy
What's the point of these threads again
>>
>>380998867
>bad combat
>cool world
>thought characters and storylines were alright
> question mark open world shit

Its alright looking back at it, but if it had a good combat system it could've been legendary
>>
>>380998867
Man, I wish a was in you shoes. I can never play it for the first time again ;_;
>>
>PS4

Expect your PS4 to turn into a nuclear reactor
>>
>>380998867
shallow gameplay
above-average writing for videogame standards
man-faced waifus with terrible personality
you play as a guy that's powerful, everybodys wants to jump on his dick and is never wrong, the ultimate escapist fantasy
>>
>>380998867
Make sure all patches are installed, i dunno how it works on the ps4.
Inventory management before they added the storage chests was ass, i dunno how the game shipped that way.
>>
op here

before i start playing it, what's the best way to level up fast?
>>
>>381005698
Why the fuck do you worry about that?
I can tell you won't like this game
>>
>>381005698
Playing the game works out pretty well for that.
Don't avoid fights like a pussy
>>
>>381006279

ur a nigger
>>
It you are a hardcore gamer you will probably hate it, it's literally "checklist" the game.

The best part is the beginning (white ochard and Velen) when the combat and the mission structure is fresh, then the game just falls into braindead overrepetition with 0 depth and the main story gets worse and worse.

But if you are the classic casual dude who likes ubisoft games and that you will probably like it.
>>
>>381007472
Upvoted.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.