[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fnaf.jpg (52KB, 481x359px) Image search: [Google]
fnaf.jpg
52KB, 481x359px
Thoughts on this franchise?
>>
I remember threads about this game on here before it became popular with the autistic normies and basically became the new minecraft/mlp

Everyone praised it here until it became popular
>>
>>380996710
Overrated.
>>
1 n 2 were good

Rest is shit
>>
>>380996904
>Everyone praised it here until it became popular
/v/ in a nutshell
>>
1 was the only good one
>>
>>380996710
movie is promising, franchise is good.
>>
I'm still dumbfounded by the fact they sell Five Nights at Freddy's dog tag blind bags.
>>
>>380996710
Autism
>>
>>380997205
Maybe only fans talked about it but when it became mainstream more people played it and found it shit.

Too hard for ya?
>>
>>380996904
>before it became popular with the autistic normies
There are children that actually have autism that are fans of the franchise, I've had to deal with them.
>>
First game was excellent and brilliant
Rest of the franchise is just cash in after cash in
>>
>>380996904
>>380997205
>>380997468
>>380997494
Hey dipshits, they never stopped. All the threads got compressed into one general and moved into /vg/, and they're still being autistic as fuck to this very day.
>>
>>380996710
Not bad for an indie horror franchise, but once the initial fear and jump scares wear off, it's just a matter of replaying over and over until you figure out what combination of timing and triggers let you get through a given night. I don't like trial and error gameplay so I really didn't enjoy the series.
>>
An interesting experiment in minimal gameplay for maximum immersion and a unique concept. End result is actually rather fun despite having very little in terms of gameplay, and the mystery was interesting...

...And then the sequels happened because Scott's a bit of a sellout, but hey, if you had lightning in a bottle like that, you'd likely sell out too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.