[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how you go full jew mode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: oyvey.png (10KB, 622x96px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
10KB, 622x96px
This is how you go full jew mode.
>>
File: 1466873629454.jpg (23KB, 382x267px) Image search: [Google]
1466873629454.jpg
23KB, 382x267px
I don't see the problem here.
>>
worth it to enjoy the beautiful dystopian environments and dynamic open-world gameplay in fully-immersive VR to be honest bro @380995381
>>
>>380995381
You don't HAVE to buy it.
>>
>>380996061
This, but stupid fuckin casual gamers who play the game for 2 hours and never touch it again and pay full fuckin price will keep this trend going

God dammit I fucking hate casuals
>>
>>380996202
$60€ is pocket money.
>>
>>380996561
Yeah but wouldn't it be nice if a fuckin mod didnt cost 60.

This just lets Bethesda know that they can keep the trend of releasing WHATEVER and people will gobble that shit up and they can make a steady profit from it.
>>
>>380996561
Sure it is when your parents pay for it.
>>
>>380996967
>not having a job and high income

>>380996870
why do you care? it's not your money.
>>
>>380996561
€130 if you already purchased Fallout 4 with the DLC
>>
>>380996870
>>380997192
Oh man sorry for wanting different and better games that are actually exciting and get you hyped to play, than the same shit over and over again.

Kys you fuckin cuck
>>
A few programmers working on this for 6 months - 1 year doesn't justify the 60 bucks when there are indie devs (and even big publishers) who release VR support for their games in free updates. (Trackmania, Payday 2 etc)

I'm not saying it should be free. However it shouldn't cost 60 fucking bucks for someone who already owns FO4.
>>
>>380997628
hey man, glad I caught ya. I get that you're busy and everything, seeing as how you're the definite expert in how much things should cost, but if I could trouble ya for a sec..?
been looking to buy this old violin. guy wants 150. I say it's closer to 120-130. how much SHOULD it cost?
thanks
>>
>>380997518
Being mad and complaining on 4chan doesn't bring you any new exciting games.
>>
>>380997909Why would you pay 120 bucks for that much firewood? There are far cheaper options out there.

Stop bending over for Bethesda. This combined with the paid mods is their attempt to nickel and dime their fanbase to the fullest. There are MODDERS who can do the same VR thing FOR FREE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.