[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he become what he was trying to avoid all along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Why did he become what he was trying to avoid all along?
>>
He didn't
>>
He did nothing wrong
>>
the opening montage of him 'caring' for buddy.
>>
Lisa is overrated at /v/
>>
>>380991005
A good father?
>>
>>380991005
Brad or Dingaling?
>>
>>380993251
deep
>>
File: 1483941369017.png (1MB, 930x950px) Image search: [Google]
1483941369017.png
1MB, 930x950px
>>380991005
He prioritized the idea of finding his redemption for what happened to Lisa over considering the idea that Rando would be a better and more psychologically stable caretaker for Buddy.
>>
Life does that to you sometimes, the more you avoid becoming something, the more you end up becoming it.
>>
>>380993441
rando proved at least twice that the army constantly did shit behind his back

buddy would've been raped within a nanosecond
>>
He did nothing wrong. It was all Buddy, Buzzo, and Marty's fault. Brad only wanted to protect Buddy. Marty deserved everything he got. So did ricky
>>
>>380991005
gonna fucking get internet back and stop posting from phone
gonna download lisa the hopeful
get a fucking 24 pack and get busy
cant wait
>>
>>380993251
literally had me get up from chair and pace around for a bit to reflect, very well done man, well deserved (you)
>>
>>380994478
are you dingaling
>>
>>380994583
no but im working on a lisa inspired game atm, its advancing, i just dont know how im gonna shill it
>>
lisa and buddy were shitty people not worth saving. He was fucked from the start.
I believe that if lisa stayed alive her and brad's relationship would be a parallel to buddy and randos; constant manipulation and oniichan just going along with it out of guilt.
>>
Why was Lisa such a cunt? Why was Brad such an irrational cunt? Why didn't Rando say to Brad that he was his adopted son so they could take care of Buddy together?
>>
>>380994776
good games shill themselves
>>
>>380995017
bro when rando fucking walked past brad and it hinted he was crying i was like lol what a fag and then it was feels city for me man fuckkkkkkkk

lisa was a cunt cause she was damaged, her father fucked her up. and she made buzzo (fucking great character btw, really well done) hurt little animals for her

(me and buzzo have shit in common, both let a damaged girl fuck with us, good times i must say)
>>
>>380995396
you mind giving me a great example, a great one?
and how to go on about it?
>>
>>380995553
sure, I'll give you the best one there is, undertale

Say what you want about the game, but it convinced its audience to spread it around the internet on the basis of its charm and gimmick alone, nobody paid them to, shit spread like the plague regardless
>>
File: learning.jpg (409KB, 996x831px) Image search: [Google]
learning.jpg
409KB, 996x831px
>>380994045
I still feel that Rando himself had the potential to give Buddy a better chance at happiness than Brad did while dealing with a drug addiction.
>>
>>380991005
It's just the effects of Joy, it removes all of your emotions and leaves only true desire.

It's why Brad goes so far for Buddy, because that's the desire that the Joy left, to protect Buddy.
>>
Why is Terry the only other good guy?
>>
>>380997447
you forget about Shockmaster?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 440x114px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 440x114px
>>380991005
Why was he doing this joel shit for so long? Granted she was a little girl but he had zero intention of letting her get pregged snd having the coin flip of producing some more girls.
>>
File: Shocklord.jpg (53KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
Shocklord.jpg
53KB, 600x623px
>>380997447
>>380997575
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.