[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite game console of all time /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3038.jpg (98KB, 858x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3038.jpg
98KB, 858x497px
What's your favorite game console of all time /v/?
>>
Nintendo 64, based entirely on nostalgia and how I perceived it at the time as opposed to a more objective look at the hardware and library in hindsight
>>
Dreamcast
>>
Xbox 360 for games
GameCube for fun
And N64 for nostalgia
>>
>>380983992
I'd say the N64 had a pretty fantastic library of games. Mario 64, Banjo-Kaxooie and Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Story, Paper Mario, and Conker are all amazing games and there are plenty of other great games for N64 too
>>
>>380984209
GameCube is pretty tucking fun, definetly had the most weird and interesting games from Nimtendo
>>
>>380983901
Where is the regular PSP?
>>
PC
>>
>>380983901
As much as I want to say NES or SNES I gotta go with the PS2. It's got everything from Dragon Quest 8, to God Hand, to Katamari Damacy to Twisted Metal Black to Zone of the Enders 2 to the best port of Third Strike.
>>
The Vita.
I have ~7000 hours on it alone according to Sony's weekly letter.
>>
File: Vita Tower.jpg (88KB, 893x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Vita Tower.jpg
88KB, 893x1375px
Vita
>>
>>380983901
The NDS and PC.

The NDS just had a shit ton of hidden gems and some of nintendos best games all collected on a single console that you could take with you anywhere.

The PC is able to play any game you throw at it as long as you have put enough money into it. It also has the largest and best library of any console ever. Without actually being a console or have any console like problems.
>>
>>380985801
What are your favorite Vita games? I may pick one up here soon.
>>
>>380983901
>nes and famicom
double dipping with the jap version. wheres the fucking master system for euros
>>
>>380986363

Right now, my top 5 games are:
>Mask of Deception
>God Wars
>Soul Sacrifice Delta
>Rose in the Castle
>Yomawari

They're fun as heck. Particularly, God Wars feels like the first FF Tactics.
>>
>>380986606
>God Wars feels like the first FF Tactics.
Well you have my interest.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.