[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Spy mains are the biggest cancer in TF2, trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (322KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
322KB, 800x450px
Reminder that Spy mains are the biggest cancer in TF2, trying to main the most off of the offclasses. Reminder that free-to-plays are stupid, and no one is impressed that you got a 1337 trickstab on them. Reminder that Spies get twice the points for a backstab, and that no one is impressed that you're topscoring when you have half the kills as everyone else. Reminder that the Dead Ringer is a crutch, and that your strange Dead Ringer tracks an embarrassing stat. Reminder that Spy will never be made to be more viable in 6s than he is now, because his gameplay design simply does not allow it.
>>
fuck off piss flinging australian bastard
>>
The biggest cancer in tf2 is anyone who still plays the fucking game.
>>
>>380982742
Dont you have some loot crates to buy?
>>
Spies are most annoying when they try to play pseudo-sniper with the ambassador.

Dead Ringer back when you got full cloak from ammo boxes while invis was the best, most overpowered piece of shit ever to exist

I remember getting a killsteak of over 250 kills without dying over the course of 5 different maps playing stock revolver dead ringer spy in that era not even bothering with backstabbing

Nothing brushed people's biscuits more than that strategy
>>
File: file.png (259KB, 502x599px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
259KB, 502x599px
>>380982708
*quickscopes u*
>>
>>380982973
The Dead Ringer isn't even that good, its just that there's no way to counter it. It's a weapon that negates enemy players skill, which makes it feel awful to fight against, and is probably why Spy mains love it so much. It's a ruined orgasm is what it is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.