[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like his glasses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: QNN6b_d.jpg (78KB, 525x557px) Image search: [Google]
QNN6b_d.jpg
78KB, 525x557px
Did you like his glasses?
>>
>>380981946
You seriously think Ocelot wasn't gay for Biggu Bossu?
>>
>>380982038
Not the same kind of gay Raikov is

Come to think of it, we never know who the real Eva was (since the original is a man and Tatyana stole his code name)
>>
>>380981946
nah, Ocelot just doesn't look or act anything like Ocelot because of shit writing and planning. I wish there was an excuse.
>>
>>380982174
Barrel guy.
>>
>>380982174
>the original Eva is a man
W-what?
>>380982293
I thought ocelot was just kinda chilling on motherbase. It was like vacation for him. He didn't have to act like someone he's not for once being a triple agent constantly updating the Patriots and being right in the action like usual
>>
>>380982943
Unless he was being a triple agent and got away with it
>>
>>380982943
>W-what?
In MGS3, we are told the original NSA code breakers were Adamska and Eva. Eva is a man whose code name was stolen by Tatyana, and became known as Eva. Tatyana told this to B.B. and said that the original Eva never showed up for Operation Snake Eater. To this day, we never knew who the real original Eva was
>>
>>380984410
this literally never happened
>>
>>380984410
You need to replay the game, it's NEVER said that Eva was a man and that Tatyana stole the code name. The original plan was to meet Adam, Eva wasn't even mentioned until she showed up.

Eva was a philosopher's agent who had been groomed since she was a child, she was placed as a double agent for China and the US
>>
>>380981590
>they both have eyes, they both have a mouth
>it's the same person!
>>
>>380985128
>>380984876
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/EVA_(NSA_code_breaker)
Go play the game again and stop being dumb

Bye
>>
>>380981590
>kaz is ocelot xD
this takes me back
>>
>>380985128
>it's NEVER said that Eva was a man
It's explicitly said that both Adam and Eva were men at the epilogue.
>>
>>380986358
>>380985996
This

Anon is fucking stupid
>>
File: Ocelottruthserum.jpg (28KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ocelottruthserum.jpg
28KB, 960x540px
>>380981590
Has there ever been a more obvious bait
>>
>>380985128
They were both men, m8. Eva said so herself. Play the game again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.