[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sun has fallen out of orbit and is heading straight for earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3934.jpg (150KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3934.jpg
150KB, 718x718px
You have been chosen to stay in a bomb shelter until the earth is habitable again. There is no wifi and the computers they have can only run one video game but no other program. You can choose just ONE(1) random game to bring with you to play for the next 10 years. What do you choose?
>>
>sun heading for earth
>bomb shelter
??????????????????????????/
>>
haha trolled
STALKER SoC, but only if I can have my full suite of modding tools too.
If not I'd just kill myself. No game is that good.
>>
>one random game
>choose

Something with longevity, maybe an RTS or a Souls game.
>>
File: 1495202092125.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1495202092125.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>look guys I'm retarded haha zomg lol
>>
>>
>random game
I don't know OP, you tell me
>>
the thought of someone hiding in a bomb shelter to escape the sun engulfing the earth amuses me
>>
>>380980521
Strike the earth!
>>
I've always preferred the locked in a cage with DSP threads personally.
>>
>>380980521
But earth is in the suns orbit fuckface.
>>
>>380981449
This.

And with the computer being able to "only run one video game but no other program", I'm glad I've never gotten reliant on dwarf therapist or any of the other crutches.
>>
Pray I live on the night hemisphere
>>
civ v
>>
>>380981593
And the sun is in orbit around the center of the milky way
>>
>>380980734
Looks like you're the only newfag here.

Get 'em boys.
>>
>>380981593
>hurr durr I can't recognize joke pastas
>>
>>380980521
if the sun f ell to the earth the forces would create a blcak hole, it would kill everything so your theory is wrong no games
im a scientist
>>
What if we make the earth move at 500 minutes per hour
>>
>>380980734
>he never took an astrology class
>>
>>380983081
>Accelerate time by 8.33x
If approaching the speed of light slows time, do we need to go into negative speed to accomplish this?
>>
if the world was around and allthe water in the whole world was on the sides and it gets holded in place by gravity? so gravity holds hundreds of tonnes of water on the side of the world but it can do that so hard as well and everyone in the world does not get squashed? fuck off
>>
>>380980521
Underrail.
>>
CK2.
The sun can blow me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.