[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MH Future bough.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

File: MHdeath.png (588KB, 835x960px) Image search: [Google]
MHdeath.png
588KB, 835x960px
When did you realize Sony is the most cancerous company on the planet?

This and the rumors of Sony working on a PSSwitch is why this company is hated by so many gamers in general, relying on a CD/DVD/Blue-ray player to hook us up since the beginning of time, and buying other companies off to cripple the competition, they really are the soulless man on a suit that does not give two shits about vydia.

Is impossible not to feel disgusted after reading this:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=238287222&postcount=1

I am just glad my PS4 was bough used.
>>
>being a retard
Yeah bro, Sony paid for a game to stay off Switch (a console it doesn't compete with) but not Xbox (a console it does compete)
>>
>>380972903
Who is paying you to defend Sony broski? Xbox presence in Japan is death so MH being ported there is no issue, but I guess you could not spare 2min reading the link mr.sonychill.
>>
>>380972743
>Nintendo is quiet
Sony basically pulling a Chad on Nintendo?

Also, Capcom execs have been pretty big jerks for awhile. I'm sure there's plenty of devs at Capcom who want to do more for the Switch, but this might really make relations with Nintendo bad since Nintendo can't trust them
>>
It's like I care but then I realize I don't because this shit is irrelevant to anyone but the companies.
>>
>>380972903
Its literally PS4 excluisive in Japan, Sony has a hand in this game
>>
>>380973076
This.

But if MH World is a mess, you can be sure Capcom will stick with Nintendo for a long ass time, the real question is if Capcom already burned the bridge with Nintendo or not, if they did not, Portable 5 would be announced during the Tokyo Game Show, if it is burned, no Portable 5 announcement till MHW burns and crash.
>>
>>380973290
It is relevant to the people that want a more traditional portable Monster Hunter game? you know, the MH games people actually want?.
>>
>>380972743
>verified by tripcode
I love when other sites pretend to know how 4chan works
>>
>long time sony franchise jumps to nintendo exclusively
>crickets
>jumps back to sony and is multiplat
>FUCKING SONY CANCER KILLING VIDEOGAMES AAAAAA

Literally okay when nintendo does it.
>>
>>380973535
I cant imagine theyd call it Portable 5, Switch is a home console.
At this point I'm doubting the validity of the rumor. They stated QTEs and that has been disproven. Gonna say that a Switch MH aint in the cards either, if the series is going full tilt with World. Really retarded gamble on Capcoms part, but what else is new.
>>
And Nintendo paid to have both the PS3 and Vita MonHuns cancelled. But I guess it's okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
>>380973442
only because pc gaming doesn't exist in japan and xbone is literally irrelevant
>>
>>380973805
>I am new
PSP owners were pissed as fuck, and when Vita dropped they were convinced the series would come over again. Dont be blind and silly.
>>
I really would like a new Sony handheld.
>>
>>380973597

The original MH is not a portable title. MHworld is a traditional title. Portable titles weren't.
I heartfeltly hope the portable versions die and the better branch on fully optimized consoles and PC live.
I sincerely also hope if that's not the case, the franchise either dies or Capcom just stops localizing it altogether so whoever is hoping for them gets actively pissed off. Portable titles were refubrished trash.
>>
>multiplat xbone pc ps4
>xx still coming to switch
>sony boogeyman
christ nintenbros are buttmad, also 4chan rumor from a guy who plays world of warcraft with no real sauce
>>
>>380973049
hm i thought this monster hunter was meant to be westernised? but all of a sudden they don't care about the western market where xbone has a presence??? hm yes makes perfect sense

you cucks are literally tinfoil hat tier with your sony hateboners
>>
File: 1477622794517.jpg (86KB, 699x209px) Image search: [Google]
1477622794517.jpg
86KB, 699x209px
>>380973825
You can't honestly believe they'll abandon their handheld market do you? Worst case scenario the next portable is on 3DS

Also this was the original leak, most of it was proven right
>>
So Sony basically saved Monster Hunter from outdated Nintendo hardware? I love them even more now. Same thing should happen with Pokemon.
>>
>>380974074
>Same thing should happen with Pokemon.
There's one coming to the Switch senpai
>>
>>380973805
>long time Sony franchise jumps to nintendo exclusively
>Long Time Franchise
The 2 games? Nintendo has 6 MH games, not counting the GG or Unite expansion shit.

Besides MH was a death franchise on the west with Sony, Nintendo popularized MH on the west you retard.
>>
>>380974019
You're literally a retard considering the only two details on the game are completely wrong.
>>
>>380974019
Missions arent gone.
The rest of the leak remains to be seen. I would think if the Switch stuff were true, they would have announced it.
Really bummed that no journo has asked Nintendo about the Monster Hunter situation. Not even XX is being localized, thats fucking insane.
>>
>>380972743
So even though it's not exclusive, would you say this is a bigger source of NEVER EVER than Bloodborne? Frankly, the fact that only one company was specifically excluded is more hilarious to me than anything else.
>>
>>380973849
>Cancelling games on systems that nobody owns

Damn right it's okay when they do it. Maybe if they did that with Power Stone and Megaman Maverick Hunter X for the PSP those series would still be alive.
>>
>>380974172
I know that but there's one that was released on ios and android which means they could do ps4 exclusive if they want to.
>>
>>380974191
>Uno and Dos are the only games that count!
>2G and P3rd, the best selling games in the entire franchise don't count!
>but we'll count 3U, 4U, X, and XX as multiple games
>>
>>380974019
I like how people constantly post that image as if it means anything even though it's already been proven false
>>
>>380974231
>implying MH will be as popular as Bloodborne
lol
>>
>>380974272
Nobody owns a switch so by your logic its okay when Sony does it.
>>
>>380974224
For real?
>>
>>380974332
Whats wrong about it?
Please provide real sources.
>>
>>380974231
the switch didn't exist 4 years ago when this supposedly started development
>>
>>380974426
Missions and timer is still in. MHW isn't open world. The only details about the game itself and the "leaker" got it completely wrong.
>>
File: Kimi.jpg (43KB, 545x576px) Image search: [Google]
Kimi.jpg
43KB, 545x576px
>>380973535
>yfw Nintendo has a Monhan clone ready for exactly this possibility
Did Capcom really think they could fuck with Yakuza man?
>>
>>380974224
>I would think if the Switch stuff were true, they would have announced it.
At E3? No, that shit is Tokyo Game Show material
>>
>>380974508
Nintendo's doing a pretty good job of porting things over.
>>
>>380972743
>there has never, in the history of humanity, ever, been someone so utterly and completely blown the fuck out as shitendrones have been this year
And this is all they can do now, just endlessly shitpost about sony boogyman.
>>
>>380973859
PC gaming does exist, just look at all those VNs and eroge/hentai games.

Also I think Steam has a fair number of japanese users.
>>
>>380974332
>>380974192
>>380974528
I said "most of it" for a reason
>>
>>380973859
pc is actually most popular platform in japan
>>
File: Dauntless characters.png (1MB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
Dauntless characters.png
1MB, 1279x718px
>>380974571
>MonHun clone
Fuck off, I want my actual Monster Hunter, not this make believe pretend bullshit.
>>
>>380974571
An internal MH clone would be pretty cool and the only answer to this. I'd totally be down for that.
>>
>>380974640
More like it's Sonybros making it a bigger deal than it actually is. Once again.
>>
>>380974724
You said most of it because none of it is true but you needed a cover because something it claimed was so utterly blown the fuck out it left a crater the size of Texas in your shitposting.
>>
>>380974721
Yeah running a VN is on par with a game like MHW
>>380974772
Nigger I have been living in Osaka for years now.
PC gaming isn't common.
>>
All this hubbub is somewhat believable. It makes since that World might have been MH5 but they changed it because of fears that it wont do well in its home market of Japan. If it doesn't do well they can say "we were only pretending, it was merely a spinoff" and go back to the old formula that the japs want.
>>
>>380974294
this guy.

I say I did not count expansions son jesus, I did forget P3, never liked the game mostly because I had no one to play it with(having MH friends something you should try). But fine, here lets add the expansions.

Sony:
MH1 - G
MH2- Freedom Unite
P3

Nintendo:

Tri - P3G
4 - 4G
X - XX
Stories

P3 May have sold the best, but if you combine all the Nintendo titles Nitendo ended up selling 8mil more MH games if you follow VGchartz at least.
>>
This is all happens because Nintendo treating their audience like shit and not making decent hardware. Now Capcom can't port MHW on all platforms and people are pissed. Also they can't release game beign bottlenecked by switch hardware.
>>
>>380974912
>XX happened
>MHW is exclusive to PS4 in Japan
>MH Switch is yet to be seen
I guess it evens out, Now shut your whore mouth
>>
>>380975041
Yes it is common, SteamSpy literally lists Japan on #17 ranked by most users by country.

They also love Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, apparently.
>>
>>380973805
There was no leak for the jump to nintendo, especially not one this accurate to whats happening.
We were all just left to assume that with the Vita failing as much as it was they did it on their own accord, due to how popular the 3DS and Wii were
>>
File: 1497258039092.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497258039092.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>380972743
>timer and missions gone
>combat changed, westernized
>many weapons not planned
weren't these points confirmed to be false?
>>
>>380975234
Only with legit shut ins.
The average person in Japan does not play games on their computer.
>>
>>380972743
>rumors of Sony working on a PSSwitch
huh?
>>
>backwards compatibility is anti-consumer because that means there will be no excuse to release (((remasters)))
>blocking games from being released worldwide is pro-consumer because ???
>>
>>380975429
Their own Switch ripoff. They have the trademark at least, but I doubt they can afford to support one. On the other hand, Sony has a history of pissing away tons of money by trying to force their way into markets they have no business in.
>>
>>380975390
You know you can say the same about the west, right?
>>
Only /v/ hates sony tho
>>
>>380974571
The response was "console Pokemon" not "MH clone." I'm sure based Yakuza Man knows that nothing could fuck with Pokemon over there.
>>
>People say that Monster Hunter World is actually Monster Hunter 5 because Capcom said so
>Even though if there was a new game it would be Monster Hunter World 2
MHW is going to become its own sub-series. Just you wait and see.
>>
File: 1411197663928.jpg (57KB, 828x511px) Image search: [Google]
1411197663928.jpg
57KB, 828x511px
>>380972743
I just realized, with the mix of accurate and inaccurate information.
Couldnt this be someone working under nintendo who heard about this stuff, and is just making it look as bad as they can?
>>
File: 30a[1].jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a[1].jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>380975984
But in all honesty, I don't believe these "leaks" for a moment.
>>
>>380976106
You cannot deny it predicted a good bit of stuff
MHXX's name the open world thing, it being on everything but the Switch and this was before we had switch specs too.
Not to mention Japan exclusivity to Sony

How could he have gotten so much right and be wrong?
>>
>>380975390
PC gaming is still very popular over there. It's just with visual novels, MMOs, and ASSFAGGOT-style games, so it's completely alien to what anyone here might think of. Hardly anyone in Japan uses a PC with the intention of replacing their Playstation or 3DS as their HD gaming powerhouse.
>>
>>380976391
Because people love causing a stir? What he said in regards to MHW is true, but I really fucking doubt there's some kind of internal rivalry or fire going on.
>>
>>380972743

>Sony literally bribed people to keep a game off another console
Okay, Alex Jones.

Waiting for proof. Autistic shitposting on 4chan isn't a source.
>>
nintendoodoos still pissed hm?
>>
>>380976391
i level with you dude
"dev friend" is read on 2ch matome rumor site
>>
>>380976391
He did say that he got the info from a dev friend while playing wow. If so, that dev friend may just be some random code monkey at Capcom which would be enough to know of some major projects, but not enough to get all of the details about "internal conflict" and the full dev teams correct.
>>
>>380976616
You said you didnt believe the entire leak here though
>>380976106
When some of it is undeniable.
I completely understand doubting parts of it however
>>
>>380975297
>weren't these points confirmed to be false?
Yes, yes they were. OP is just spreading false information.
>>
>>380974721
Isn't it mostly mobile?
>>
>nintendo buys MH exclusivity
>good
>sony does the same and returns the game to the platform it was born on
>bad
>>
>>380977737
They didn't buy exclusivity though, since its coming to Xbox One and PC.
>>
>>380975429
A lot of rumors talk about a new Playstation next year, and it could be true. To bad, we'll probably have to wait until the 2018 E3.
>>
>>380977737
Nobody can blame Sony for buying exclusivity, but if Capcom made a deal with Sony concerning a franchise Nintendo has helped to popularize as an exclusive on its consoles and didn't even involve Nintendo in the discussion, that's a pretty scummy thing to do to one of your business partners
>>
>>380978070
Nintendo is the lowest scum of the industry since the 90s they don't deserve any sympathy.
>>
>>380972743
That is what you call business anon.
>>
>>380972743
Why Sony though? Why Neogaf? What are you trying to imply here OP?

Do Nintendo fags not realize the underlying irony with Monster Hunter World? Nobody bats an eye when Nintendo pays for exclusivity for Monster Hunter for nearly six years, but when Sony allegedly funds the game to come to all platforms they're suddenly the bad guys?

I don't care about Japan, I live in North America so I can play MonHun World on literally everything. Stop complaining about XX not being localized when you already have that game on 3DS.
>>
>>380978070
Nintendo babies conveniently forget that Nintendo paid Capcom for years on end to keep Monster Hunter exclusive to them, then blame Sony for letting the franchise stretch on every platform.

They're literal children who are too stupid to build a PC.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.