[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wii60 returns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What do we call it?
>>
>>380971954
NX
>>
But I mean why. It made sense in 2006 but xbone doesn't even have good exclusives. PCSwitch is the real way to go. If you got a PS2 and PS3 lying around as well you're set, Sony's just gonna keep remastering old shit anyways
>>
nogames+twogames vs afewgames vs LITERALLYALLOFTHEGAMES

PC still wins.
>>
>>380972221
I'd say a low-end to mid range desktop or laptop plus the X-Box One X and Switch will pretty much give you the same degree if access as high end desktop and Switch. I'd say either one is valid
>>
>>380971954
>most powerful handheld
>switch
LOL
>>
>>380972689
Yes, Switch is a handheld
>>
>>380972545
I'd get one just to not have to shit up a perfectly good gayman PC with win10, but I would get 1440/60 on high out of an equivalent PC.
>>
Look at all these underage not realizing this the gamebox.
>>
>>380971954
The SX pronounced like sex. Which is the closest owners will get to the act.
>>
>>380972689
Yeah? Switch is the most powerful handheld.
>>
>>380971954
The desperate cucks
>>
>>380973146
>2017
>Having sex

Fag

>>380973004
True, I'm just saying those seem like two perfectly reasonable options for this gen or half-gen. A good laptop can give you access to most low end or mid range PC exclusives and is portable, good for school and business if you're an active person, so it compliments the Switch, and the x-Box One X is basically.goimg to be Microsoft's own private Steam Box, so you'll get access to most of the bigger PC titles which have X-Box ports and the 360 library in quality that's more on par with PC than the PS4 pro. It's really a matter of taste and convenience at this point. PC + Nintendo is reasonable, but I can see how one might feel a one x is a sufficient alternative in some circumstances
>>
>>380972221
>>380972545
I'll go with PC, Switch, and 3DS for the ultimate handheld experience with already good library. Maybe Vita if you like VN and aniem games.

Anyway where does xbonex fit in this? It only looks like some stupid username in MMO the more I look at it.
>>
>>380972007
Nice
>>
>>380972007

It's like pottery
>>
Oh, great! Now I have one console for playing games and the other for storing all my dust.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.