[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we miss this game during E3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Hunt-Showdown.jpg (644KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt-Showdown.jpg
644KB, 1920x1080px
How did we miss this game during E3?
>>
Alot of games dont get a presentation but still get a booth on the floor. There were like 15 other games announced in the background.
>>
I thought Crytek died.
A survival game with their tech could be interesting to play for sure.
>>
>>380971806
What a shame, this actually looks interesting unlike minecraft 4k
>>
They scrapped that co-op urban myth hunter game for this. Hope it's good as that game looked boring but had such a cool fucking concept.
>>
>>380971983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wabrGsddWo
the gameplay looks really shitty. The lighting looks great though. This is an early build so hopefully something good will come out of it.
>>
That's the most generic name I've heard in a while. Even if it's a great game it'll be forgotten in a day.
>>
>>380971983
You sure about that?
Saw a video of it and you actually hunt mythical creatures/demons
>>
>>380971482
I like this new trend of games where you kill trump voters and other flyover trash.
>>
File: Mad Max bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Max bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>380972409
>>
>>380971482
Because Crytek didn't have a conference? There are a bunch of companies that didn't. Usually you'd have about four conferences a day, this year it was one for the most part. Even Giantbomb folks were saying its really fucking weird for a day to be that empty during E3.

But what would you expect? They didn't even have presentations during the conferences any more it was all in the post-shows.
>>
>>380971960
Wait, why would Minecraft need to be in 4k?
>>
>>380971482
http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2017
>>
I'm a sucker for Weird West antics, so as long as it can run on my computer I guess I'll give it a try.
>>
>>380971482
It looks great and the setting seems really cool. Wonder if they're going to have different team size settings or how they're handling servers.

>>380971879
I don't think it's really a survival game. It's based around matches like that Battlegrounds game, except there's actually progress between them and you don't spend the match searching for gear. There was also talk about how you have a "bloodline" that all your characters are a part of, so if your first character dies, your second will inherit some (but not all) of his abilities and gear.
>>
File: 1456003013200.jpg (194KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456003013200.jpg
194KB, 720x960px
>>380972082
>now this is the tracking your target part
Oh that sounds cool
>we have a detective mode which can see dark energy
why.mp3.exe

And why does it zoom in so obnoxiously far when you aim? Why is everything so blurry?
>>
>>380972628
because "minecraft" and "4k" are normie bait.
>>
>>380972409
G.O.P politician hunter when?
>>
So is it really in first person perspective now? I kinda liked the third person view in the original concept.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJstk5hPDjY
>>
Looks like Evolve.

It has a small FOV.

Game is running at 16 FPS.

Cowboys... in a swamp... with zombies... and magic powers.

Gun angle is worst than Battlefield 1 and Bioshock Infinite... combined.

Crytek filled bankrupcy and didn't pay its employees for many weeks, before finally sacking them for no reason.

NO THANKS, JEFF.
>>
>online only PVP "survival" games with dumb AI enemies thrown in

They are late to jump on the DAYZ clone train, just like they were late for the F2P train.
>>
>>380973432
It's match-based though, so it's hardly a survival game.
>>
>>380971806
Anything else worth seeing that didn't get live coverage?
>>
>>380971879
This is their last game. They sold like IPs they had to fund this one. If it fails they will file for bankruptcy.
>>
>>380971482
Looks like it might be neat.
>>
>>380971482
Holy shit this looks good. What the fuck? I think this might be the best thing I've seen from E3. Interesting gameplay and great graphics. Also Crytek, shit I thought they died.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.