[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to buy this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Convince me to buy this
>>
>>380970032
Don't. It's fun for an hour or two, then you get bored and quit.

The gameplay is surprisingly shallow, even for an ASSFAGGOTS.
>>
Buy it
>>
>>380970294
Are there not many maps or something?
>>
Did you ever like TF2? It's basically just that again, mixed with some MOBA elements.
Don't get it full price, just wait for it to go on sale.
>>
>>380970294
This.
>>
File: smodd loward.jpg (862KB, 2696x4044px) Image search: [Google]
smodd loward.jpg
862KB, 2696x4044px
>>380970032
I wouldn't waste my time, id say if you're looking for a good time worth your money, buy Fallout 4 instead! Its much better.
>>
Do you have friends to play it with? Avoid if you don't. This really applies to most online centric games.
>>
>>380970032
Don't. I played it for 200 hours and still feel ripped off.
Every character always does the same stuff, there is no room for changing gameplay other than swapping characters. It gets boring very quickly.
>>
>>380970032
>>380970573
Todd posting might be a meme but he is right.
>>
File: tf2 vs ow.png (59KB, 1090x662px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 vs ow.png
59KB, 1090x662px
>>380970032
why would you?
>>
>>380970935
Just a shame that TF2 is trying as hard as it can to kill itself.
>>
>>380970935
>team/hero of others less clear
Time for glasses anon
>>
>>380970851
hi Todd \o
>>
>>380970032
I would say don't
cancer community
Playing attack and your team consists of 2 snipers and 3 squishy attackers.

Hanzo,Widowmaker,genji. Every god damn time.
>>
Why would you buy any blizzard game at all? It's for kids around 12 to 14.
>>
>>380970935
>implying the number of weapons/cosmetics is a plus

Shit's quantity over quality
>>
>>380970343
>Not many maps
>All are nothing but one or two choke points with easily shut down "flank routes"
>Games are nothing but who can coordinate ults at the choke better
>Unbalanced
>Certain heros will be a requirement for every game
>Certain heros are useless against anyone who has any idea how to play the game
>Teammates more often than not are pants on head retarded
>Enemy team is a bunch of Asians being forced to git gud for tournaments

The game is a shit show and is only fun if played with friends and to just fuck around. Most fun I had out of that game was when I decided to be a Genji main in QP for the fuck of it.
>>
Well, you certainly came to the wrong place to ask that question. The game sold well and is still very popular, so most answers you are going to get will be along the lines of >>380970294

The game is not a MOBA and not like TF2, but I suppose you already know that if you have seen any footage of the game at all. If you are into shooters that are focused around 6v6 team fights, then you will most likely have fun with the game. A ll the heroes play differently and require different skill sets, so there is pretty much a character for everyone, no matter if you come from a shooter background or not. Some require good mechanical aim, others you can only play well if you have good game sense and know what is happening all the time and so on.

Also, unlike pretty much every other shooter coming out these days, this game does not have a progression system. Meaning you don't unlock new perks, weapons or anything like that when you play. There are cosmetic items you can get, but only get the game if you actually want to play the game, not if you want some sense of progression.

Still you're better of watching some gameplay or reading up on the game, people here will only give you a sentence or two at most about how shit everything is.
>>
I cant
>>
>>380971232
Every skin in OW that is not legendary is a shitty recolor. And there are even cases like Christmas skins where adding a shitty Santa hat makes a skin Legendary by default.
>>
>>380971706
Even the legendaries are crappy. They are starting to really try new things like different songs for lucio on them but they are pretty lack luster.
>>
>>380970032
Play paladins instead. There are some quality issues but it's very similar and better in some ways. Also it's free.
>>
>>380970935
>9 classes, 170 weapons
>Easy to read enemy team/class
Pick one
>>
>>380970935
It's like a list of reasons TF2 is no longer fun.
>>
I don't care if you buy it or not, make your own decision.
>>
It was infinitely more fun at launch where nobody knew what they were doing so it was all just a good ol' hoot and a half.

Now there's a meta and you can't do anything out of the ordinary without getting yelled at and/or BTFO by skilled enemies.
>>
>>380970032
Sombra never gets player of the game
>>
>>380970032
Probably the most fun online game I've played since vanilla TF2. If you have friends or a group to play with you'll get beyond your money's worth. The community is a bunch of whiny faggots most of the time though even in unranked quickplay/arcade
>>
>>380973898
>team hack ult when it's clear they're trying to push
>uzi those fuckers and pick them off in the confusion with your team pushing back
I think you just suck my dude, I've seen a bunch of Sombra potgs when she's used by someone competent who can communicate intentions.
>>
>>380974126
She is alot of fun to play, I love hacking all the health pack and reinhardt shield
>>
>>380974382
Pharah's the equivalent of a wasp in the game and Sombra's essentially a mosquito. You don't know that she's fucking your shit up until it's to late.
People who get good with her are the most infuriating thing I've ever experienced, especially when they focus on the top players and then teleport away over and over, completely shifting the focus and flow of the target's team.
>>
>>380970294
>implying it's anywhere close to a doto
Don't be stupid
>>
>>380974382
>tfw being Zen when enemy has Sombra
I didn't want anything above 50 health anyways
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.