[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ubisoft games look incredible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (491KB, 1792x925px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
491KB, 1792x925px
Ubisoft games look incredible.
>>
File: b0f.png (448KB, 629x454px) Image search: [Google]
b0f.png
448KB, 629x454px
sfm would look more incredible
>>
>>380969697
Wide as an ocean deep as a puddle.
>>
>>380969697

And are killed by generic stories and general lack of creativity due to suits and plot by corporate committee. They fired their man who came up with Assassin's Creed and who had a much better plan for the plot.
>>
>>380969697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXS1qmGrw_8
breathtaking...
>>
>>380969697
>enjoy the shit out syndicate
>ps4 pro update, lol
>game broken forever
T-thank you!
>>
>>380969697
>tfw the game didn't end with a MGS4esque 1v1 battle between Evie and Jacob Frye to decide the future of the assassin order
>only a stupid generic boss-fight with a shitty undeveloped villain
>>
>>380969697
Is syndicate decent anons? By that I mean is there a lot of free roam and unlocks to do? Story I don't give a fuck about
>>
>>380971925
glad i just use that game as a industrial england simulator
>>
am i the only one is not impressed by these type of images anymore? i rather something have a nice looking color pallet and unique art style than 'muh gritty realism'
>>
>>380972160

Sounds like something someone with an underpowered console would say
>>
>make same shitty action "stealth" game annually
>people still buy it
>>
>>380969832
The perfect description
>>
They could have released only one game in open source, and people would have created way way better games than the shitty repetitive copy-pasta they came up after the first game.
>>
how long before the series goes to the future?
>>
>>380972035
Yeah there is a lot of shit to do, unlock and upgrade etc.
>>
>>380972035

Yeah, definitely worth 20 bucks.
>>
>>380974028
Cool, its 70% off atm so I'll pick it up then
>>
>>380972035
Its garbage. Unity was better imo.
>>
>>380973418
The first game already felt like copy-pasted bullshit within itself, dropped the whole series forever after this.

Can't believe I'm posting in an AssCreed thread.
>>
>>380969697
People on the left, are their feet sinking into the floor?
>>
Anyone know where I can get "Tower Liberator: Unlock all marks on mini-map 16" cheap?
>>
>tfw I only played the first AC when it released
>Was fun despite being empty
>Got back into series by the time AC3 was coming out
>Play them in release order
>AC2 felt like such a huge game and Ezio was a chad bro
>Next two games milk him till hes a shriveled old man
>Desmond becomes more whiny and unberable with every new game
>Next game kills him off and the plot just stops after that
>AC4 is a good pirate game it just isn't a good AC game
>>
Every AC after Revelations is beautiful. Especially Black Flag.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.