[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun games that were ruined due to high expectations. You don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: destiny1.jpg (816KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
destiny1.jpg
816KB, 1920x1200px
Fun games that were ruined due to high expectations. You don't need to make a three paragraph rant about why you don't like Destiny, just stay on-topic.
>>
Oh boy, it's the "Destiny is a good game, people just expected too much of it!" argument.

Get fucked OP.
>>
>>380970247
Read the spoiler faggot. Not everyone likes the same games.
>>
>>380970465
My post isn't even a paragraph faggot

If a game doesn't live up to its hype then it deserves to do poorly because the producer overdid it with marketing and they need to learn that they can't promise the fucking moon.
>>
>>380970645
Now it's a paragraph.
>>
>>380969626
PC fag here.

I'm hyped for Destiny 2. Should I not be? I've read they have fixed a lot of things for the past 3 years in Destiny 1, so D2 should be good?
>>
>>380970645
I created this thread with the goal of discussing which games were perceived as bad but would have been more fun had they not been so hyped. Not once in my original post did I mention that the hype wasn't justified. I should have anticipated that there would be at least one moody teen who is determined to complain about the opinion of OP instead of making his own insightful contributions to the thread.
>>
>>380970717
You should be wary. If they can keep from catering exclusively to pvp crybabies in terms of weapon balance, and they have a coherent story, it might actually be a good game. I'm definitely gonna play the shit out of the beta and if it impresses me I'll buy the game, but it'd take a lot to impress me.
>>380970960
It was implied, homo
>>
>>380970717
It looks like they actually put effort into making a story this time around. That said, the game looks IDENTICAL to the first. Hopefully they've learned from their fuckups on the first game destroying weapon balance in the content people actually bought the game for with every patch having sweeping nerfs and buffs based on PvP.
You'll get to see how shit the console version is since we have to wait almost two months for the PC version.
>>
>>380971229
Frankly I'm looking forward to the good shooting, the grind and loot.
It would be hard to be disappointed.
>>
>>380971229
>>380972462
as long you don't need to press every button 8 sec to do anything
>>
If titan skating is gone from the sequel it's a no buy from me
>>
>>380969626
Destiny was fun for like 6 hours, and only during TTK.
The grind pulled me in for a but but I genuinely had no fun doing it.
>>
>>380972684
Its gone
>>
>>380972684
It has been removed.
>>
Me and a few friends stuck with it through the whole thing, still raid weekly. Looking forward to 2.
>>
File: 1451178683673.png (190KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451178683673.png
190KB, 1500x1500px
>>380972684
titan skating?
>>
>>380975136
Going sanic fast spamming the titans increased control jump I believe
>>
Destiny is alright. At launch, pretty shit. But it's gotten mostly good updates and additions. Crucible needs to die though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.