[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You WILL watch Rebecca's movie, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: re_vendetta.png (192KB, 566x354px) Image search: [Google]
re_vendetta.png
192KB, 566x354px
You WILL watch Rebecca's movie, right?
>>
>you will play x's game right???
>you will watch y's movie, sure???
>you will jerk off to this blatant fanservice with no gameplay value, okay??
just fuck off. i hope you and faggots like you kill yourself, and when your neak breaks under the weight of your 300 lb body, just like you broke the hearts of your parents when they realized you have no future and their family tree ends with you, the realization how pathetic your life was will finally strike you, you diseased cocksucker.
>>
>>380967229
Literally who?

>you will jerk off to this blatant fanservice with no gameplay value, okay??
I can taste the salt.
>>
>used to be cute spunky medic
>now middle aged woman

man even videogames are moving on from me
>>
>>380967397
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>380967397
could you be projecting any harder right now?
>>
she's the worst fucking character by far. her writing is atrocious.

replace her and RE 0 becomes a competent game.
>>
>>380967397
Butthurt clairefag itt
>>
I am sure she will die. That way they never need to care about her ever again.
>>
>>380967397
This is anon's shitty post. Say something nice about him!
>>
>>380967229
Is this out yet?
>>
>>380967397
You will reply to OP's thread right?
>>
i am ready for the cheesy dialogue
>>
>>380967229
Of course. Rebecca and Jill are the best girls of the franchise. Claire and Ada fags need to move out of their mom's basements for a dose of reality.
>>
>>380968952
This Tuesday
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.