[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subtle /v/idya clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 1497252566007.jpg (93KB, 1080x558px) Image search: [Google]
1497252566007.jpg
93KB, 1080x558px
Subtle /v/idya clothing
>>
I crush so much puss wearing that shirt, for real
>>
>someone was so genuinely mad when they couldn't beat Dark Souls that they made this shirt
sad lad desu
>>
Where can I buy this
>>
i unironically want this shirt along with the succubus (male) one. i also want to wear the "I HAVE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA" shirt. think it'd be a hit when i go meet guys ive only known through over a thousand sweaty painful hours of dota 2 in a few days
>>
>>380966535
hah?
>>
File: 1497305992682.jpg (106KB, 488x589px) Image search: [Google]
1497305992682.jpg
106KB, 488x589px
>>380966692
what's so funny, faggot?
>>
>>380966257
>hyping it up as the hardest video game ever

only retarded memers in youtube comment sections still do this
>>
File: angry.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>380966771
He was confused you dumb fuck
>>
>>380966859
>he
>him
/v/ is a mostly female dominated board
>>
>>380966940
Traps have always been and will always be gay, xir.
>>
>>380966535
>the "I HAVE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA" shirt
See, I want that one, but I also want to be a girl with like L cup tits and wear it.
>>
After playing/beating a single dark souls game, every other soulsborne game isnt that hard
>>
>>380967104
it's only gay if make it gay

>>380967445
that's pretty funny.
>>
Dark Souls is one of those games where knowledge beats just about anything. There's the initial learning curve, but when you get used to the controls and the pace of the game, the difficulty comes from actually moving through the game world, finding the right routes, finding the treasures.

This is where the frustration and arguably bad design comes in. The game is incredibly heavily based around game knowledge and exploration. The only way to get those is by exploring. But it's insanely difficult to explore if you don't have game knowledge. And you can't get game knowledge without exploring. This is the primary issue.

Dark Souls is just one of those games which is better with a map. It takes all of the frustration out of the game and leaves the actually interesting parts in - the combat, applying your knowledge, and the fact that, even if you know where to go, getting there can still be a challenge.

Of course, you can completely ruin the game's balance with enough game knowledge, which is in itself a pretty terrible game design.

And seriously how the fuck was ANYONE supposed to know how to get back to the Asylum? Not only does that lock out a bunch of neat stuff, it also locks out a use for one of the fucking starting gifts, and it also locks out the fucking Painted World, which is an entire extra fucking zone. Who the fuck thought "yes, this is an excellent idea, people will find this on their own".

I get that the soapstone messages are there for a reason but they are INSANELY limited and you often get the idea that the devs were relying on them to fix every aspect of the game.
>>
>>380967568
beating any of the games in that family makes it easier to beat any of the others. If you can accept that the game is going to pull bullshit at every turn because of was EBIN DIFFICULT it is, it makes them that much easier. It's just memorization and pattern recognition.
>>
>>380967859
There are plenty of games like Dark Souls. Lots of games where you have to have an inkling of patience and ability to learn patterns. That's all you need to beat these games.

>And seriously how the fuck was ANYONE supposed to know how to get back to the Asylum?

I figured it out on my own. I noticed you could get to higher places at the Firelink Shrine by using the elevator and just wanted to see for myself if I could reach the top and I did.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1750x2500px
Was walking down the street in this one day, some dude stopped me and asked if it was from Mario, I said yes, and we hit it up for a while. Eventually I realized he actually were wearing the Luigi variant too. It was a pretty funny moment, and we played around a little sucking each others dick and stuff, had a blast to say the least.
>>
>>380968186
If you don't have a map or a wiki or a guide or something to follow, it takes a lot more than an inkling of patience to beat Dark Souls. Even with all of that shit, it took me over 40 hours to actually get through. I can't imagine somebody trying to play the game blind. There are so many useless side paths, dumb traps, incredibly important but obscure items and mechanics to find.
>>
>>380968887
For better or worse, that's just how older games were designed. Trial and error was huge component of older game design.
>>
File: images-25.jpg (12KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
images-25.jpg
12KB, 400x306px
>>380966257
>>
File: Wow That's a nice shirt.png (1MB, 832x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wow That's a nice shirt.png
1MB, 832x1024px
>>
File: 1414595601354.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1414595601354.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>
File: img.png (37KB, 942x519px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
37KB, 942x519px
>>380966257
reddit is also talking about this shirt
>>
>>380971696
Hehe comedy gold! Classic Reddit!
>>
>>380971696
I unironically beaten all 3 DaS with dex/int builds. And im Ok with this.
>>
>>380971696
This could be a screencap from 2006 /v/. How the fuck are they literally ten years late?
>>
>>380966257

The sad thing is there are now people that honestly believe a game punishing you for running into every situation blindly is a design flaw.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.