[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf when did this get announce this shit how hyped are you for it /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: psychonauts2_logo.jpg (301KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
psychonauts2_logo.jpg
301KB, 1600x900px
wtf when did this get announce this shit

how hyped are you for it /v/
>>
it was announced last e3
>>
3 years ago is when they announced it, slowpoke.
It's supposed to come out this year, but a lack of information and Tim Schafer being Tim Schafer means that we won't get anything for at least another year.
>>
File: 1497629138699.png (39KB, 417x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497629138699.png
39KB, 417x491px
>>380962253
nice it will look beautiful in 4k
>>
File: Tim Schafer.jpg (87KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Schafer.jpg
87KB, 1600x900px
We've been talking about Tim Schafer's shilling for years.
>>
>the psychonauts 2 reveal is old enough to have sex with
feels old man
>>
>>380962117
It was announced at The Game Awards 2015, which was a giant scripted event starring kojima, filmed in an empty hall with a CG rendered audience to make it look like a real awards show.

Which implies Psychonauts 2 will probably contain hidden Metal Gear Solid references, if you aren't sick to death of that shit already.
>>
>>380962117
Why the fuck would anyone be hyped for a Tim Schafer game?
>>
>>380962567
>>380962343
fug hopefully its not in development hell

haven't played a good platformer in awhile
>>
Virtually zero. Even ignoring the fact that 99.9999% of all Kickstarter games are scams, literally zero crowdfunded sequels of "cult classic" games have turned out good. On top of all that, Tim has been outed as a massive fucking jew AND a massive fucking SJW, so there is no way this shit is going to be even average. Double Fine of today isn't the same as it was when Psychonauts came out. Just look at the 3.3 million dollar scam game, or the Early Access game they straight up fucking abandoned and called it finished so people couldn't sue.
>>
>>380962887
I'm more hyped for the fact that there's the idea of a sequel to Psychonauts coming, similar to knowing now that there could be a new BG&E game coming.

I don't believe neither will be good, the other is made by modern age Tim Schafer and the other one isn't even in development. I thought the trailer was fine.
>>
>>380962985
>scam
isn't he just shit at managing money
>>
>>380962117
Hi Tim. You want us to fun Psychonauts Part 2 don't ya?
>>
>>380962985
>those tumblr post
Christ still, the Cave was solid makes me have a little faith in him
>>
>>380962343
Incorrect. It was always slated for release in 2018 and was only announced 1 year ago. It just entered full production.
>>
>>380962117
>being hyped for Mr. Shitface's new scam
>>
>>380963414
Look at Spacebase DF-9 and tell me that shit was not a scam. And he asked for more money for Broken Age after breaking all records, that game look like twice the length it was supposed to for completion, and he already started panhandling for another project (Massive Chalice) before any meaningful progress happened on Broken Age.
>>
Not hyped because its made by the new tim and not the old one who actually had talent
>>
>>380962985
Hollow knight

And undertale if you consider it bringing back mother-like games
>>
>>380964645
>Spacebase DF9
release date Oct 2014
>Massive Chalice
release date June 2015

where's the scam part
>>
>>380965757
What was Hollow Knight a spiritual successor to?

Also undertale has more common with fucking Homestuck than it does with Mother, stylistically.
>>
Somewhere between incredibly and not at all

Incredibly because another psychonauts game could be the best thing ever

Not at all because I don't expect Double Fine could do it well this time
>>
>>380962951
sorry man i wish there were good platformers too but its dead
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.