[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /v/ i need some advice, should i sell my xbox one for a ps4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: vs.jpg (35KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
35KB, 900x506px
ok /v/ i need some advice, should i sell my xbox one for a ps4 i cant just buy both because im poor as shit
>>
depends.if you pick xbox you will not be able to play hellblade
if you pick a ps4 then you not gonna be able to play state of decay 2.if you pick pc you get everything except for a few ps4 movie exclusives.
>>
I did and don't regret it.
>>
also here's a protip:you dont have to buy a 1080ti just because everyone is jacking off to it.for 1080p just pick a gtx 1050ti.its stronger than the ps4 pro and its fucking cheap.also only 75W TDP(lower electricity bill).
>>
File: Screenshot_20170617_132543.png (250KB, 1366x732px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617_132543.png
250KB, 1366x732px
FUCKING 4 CHAN FAGGOTS STOP CUTTING OFF MY POSTS

consoles are more expensive because:
you buy the hardware + x amount of controller's through 8 years(controllers are fucking expensive) + years of paid online + more expensive games + shitty deals while pc have 50% price cuts every day.
>>
Just build a PC!

PC Musturhh raec is the way to go...

You only need a $1200 CPU, a $200 PSU, a $300 Motherboard, a $250 RAM, a $500 SSD, a $150 case, and, a $1200 GPU (but don't worry for the GPU, you don't have to spend $1200... just grab one8 for only $800 and you should be fine).

With this, you should be able to run the latest games fairly well. Although, you might have to turn down some settings, like the texture, shadows, resolution, and anti-aliasing.

Those settings are overrated, and you won't notice the difference anyways.

If you still can't get at least 20 FPS with this, it's not the PC's fault, but the game was badly ported and poorly optimized.

Just lol at console peasants.
>>
>>380959417
After Sonys E3 performance? Bruv just buy a switch, Sony is about to tank.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.