[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did buy Kat's games, right, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170618_122527.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_122527.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
You did buy Kat's games, right, anon?
>>
To the anons that played this and arent sony shills and weebs

Are these games good?
>>
the first one looked mildly fun, i heard the second one was ass though
>>
>>380958750
They're fun
>>
>>380958649
I purchased Kat's first game for 15 dollars, but her second game is too expensive at 110 dollars.
>>
>>380958750
They're pretty good. The atmosphere is pretty dreamy and the flying is fun.
>>
>>380959106
>110 dollars
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>380958649
$47.99 is way too much for a game released in January.
>>
>>380958649
i got gravity rush as part of playstation+ and i really don't like it.
>>
>>380958750
They're unique, the gameplay is unlike anything else in any other game. It's a bit wonky and can get repetitive really fast but overall I did enjoy it.
The story is average, still better than what most AAA devs push out.
Characters and atmosphere are great.
>>
>>380958649
gravity rush 2 was the biggest garbage i played this year.

kat is also shit taste of waifu also.
>>
File: gravity-rush-sad-kat.jpg (93KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
gravity-rush-sad-kat.jpg
93KB, 600x340px
>>380962895
>kat is also shit taste of waifu also.
>>
waiting for PC port
>>
it's worth 20 bucks like the first game, nioh . See you then.
>>
File: DSC07728.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07728.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
My GOTY so far.
>>
i would have if the framerate didn't make me want to fucking puke
>>
>>380958750
No, they really aren't.
The first one is nice but very short and has problems. Should play remaster.
The second one doesn't fix even close to all the important bits and introduces some more.
>headache-inducing levels of motion blur
>still only two speeds of movement, slowest is way too fast and clunky to control for the small movements you'll sometimes want to make
>no targeting, meaning if you gravity kick towards an enemy and miss, you'll have to rotate the camera 180 degrees and try again. the enemy might move, too
>upgrades made worse, much less satisfying
>no easy strafing in the air to relocate, if you have to look in the direction you want to gravity shift
>talismans and mining missions are set up as something you grind through, but you never have to touch either

GR2 looks absolutely stunning, though. Maybe the best art style I've seen in a game, but it's not enough.
I'd recommend the remaster to anyone with a PS4 because 60 fps does these types of games great, but I'd only recommend to sequel if you really, really like the remaster and want more.
>>
>Had no money at the time for a physical copy of GR1 for PS4
>It's now $80 because it was PS4 exclusive
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>380958750
1st one was decent and the second one is terrible.
>>
>>380963407
>no easy strafing in the air to relocate, if you have to look in the direction you want to gravity shift
So it's the exact same as the first one then. Because there was no air dodging in 1.
>>
File: C74UhsDX0AA36JG.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C74UhsDX0AA36JG.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
Got the first on Vita and PS4, and got the second too of course.

Also Platinumed 1 on both platforms and platted 2 as well.
>>
>>380958776
You heard bullshit, the general consensus is that the second is improved on the first in pretty much every way. More combat options, larger and more varied world, and significantly more content.
>>
File: 1484091551775.jpg (723KB, 900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1484091551775.jpg
723KB, 900x1400px
She's so cheerful and happy
>>
>>380963578
Yeah, but they had a chance to change that. I often air dodged 10 times just to get a better angle on things.
If you could target enemies like in Zelda and "gravity strafe" around them in a circle, it'd make the combat way more comfortable.

>>380958776
>>380963673
Remaster is better than 2 only because of the framerate.
The story is arguably more interesting but not getting a headache from trying to find your enemies in a thick layer of motion blur is nice.
>>
You know how I know all Gravity Rush fans are virigns?
>>
>>380963907
You're a fan?
>>
>>380963828
Remastered being 60fps is great, yes, but don't just say "oh that makes it better than 2" because you're then just completely ignoring the changes 2 made that would obviously matter to people.

The new gravity styles, Jirga Para Lhao adding to the explorable map, the fact 2 is twice as long are absolutely important factors that mean you can't just say "2 is worse because the frame rate is worse.". I get if you didn't like that it was 30fps, but don't just tell other people to write the game off because of that.

Also targetting enemies would massively trivialize the gameplay being focused on your positioning. Your positioning in 3D space and your ability to aim is the gameplay, not the complexity of your attack options. Letting you autolock onto enemies would change the way the entire game is played and remove one of the core tenets of the game which is absolute (rather than automatic) control over movement.
>>
Didn't buy the remaster because I didn't love the game enough to buy it twice, Bought Gravity Rush 2 but haven't finished it. By the way the people who take absolutely abysmal treasure hint photos are cancer and should re-evaulate their lives.
>>
>>380959184
>flying
It's just falling with style.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.