[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metro 2033

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Metro_2033.jpg (81KB, 270x333px) Image search: [Google]
Metro_2033.jpg
81KB, 270x333px
As someone who has never played Metro. Should I play the Original or Redux first?
>>
File: all my loife.jpg (18KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
all my loife.jpg
18KB, 500x332px
Redux
>>
>>380958552
Play the originals first they run better,they look better and the story is better paced out.
Unless you want to get your ass "le ebin trolled" go with redux.
>>
>>380958552
skip the game
it's overrated
get stalker instead
>>
>>380958552
I've tried so many times to get into this game. I find the setting to be very interesting but it's not a fun game and how it's structured is far too linear for me. I don't really understand why people adore this game. It's pretty bad honestly.
>>
>>380958834
but I already played stalker.
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 378x142px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 378x142px
>>380958970
mod them and replay
seriously this game isn't all that much
in b4 i didn't beat it
>>
>>380958552
Original
>>
redux if you intend to play both

original if you just wanna get your feet wet
>>
Original.
>>
>>380958834
>that guy in every Metro thread shilling for STALKER
At least Metro is playable without mods.
>>
>>380959637
>that guy in every Metro thread shilling for STALKER
>call a game shit and tell him to play a better game
>y-you're just a shill i g-got you
ok
>>
I hate the ugly red colour fire makes in the original. Is it possible to fix that?
>>
>>380958552
original, redux and last light are garbage and massively dumbed down from the original
>>
>>380959929
>stutter meme

Not him but you're just as big as a faggot as him, kys.
>>
Google it next time stupid faggot
>>
>>380961613
>Kys
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>380962475
>fedora meme

Kys dumb nigger
>>
>>380962904
>Nigger
You need to go back
>>
Metro games are way too linear and extremely poorly optimized.

Just skip that casual shitshow.

Get the new Prey instead. It should 10-20% off on the next Steam sale in a few days.
>>
>>380962904
>>380963202
Metro and Stalker are both ridiculously overrated, stop trying so hard to fit in and lurk some more.
>>
>>380958552
Original is a poorly optimised trash heap with shit visual settings but the Redux has less atmospheric lighting.

If you have a strong machine just bruteforce the original, if you don't then play the Redux.
>>
>>380963420
>being contrarian to try and fit in
stop trying so hard to fit in and lurk some more
>>
>>380963351

>Not pirating or using G2A on Bethesda games.

I agree with Metro, though. I don't see what the hype was about. I bought the collection, but stopped after beating the first game. Boring, linear levels with dark, uninteresting environments and a lame plot.
>>
>>380958552
Original.
Redux versions are literally downgraded console-ports, ported back to PC. Worse EVERYTHING.
>>
>>380963351
>extremely poorly optimized
This is just completely wrong
>>
>>380963740
>pirating games, and getting hidden bitcoin miners that will make your pc work at 100% even when idle.

No thanks. I think I'll pass.
>>
>>380958552
Original. Redux is dumbed down.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.