[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: "oh yea, that happened"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: oxp12ahx_998474.jpg (120KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
oxp12ahx_998474.jpg
120KB, 1024x576px
itt: "oh yea, that happened"
>>
File: SEGA_Racing.jpg (130KB, 436x456px) Image search: [Google]
SEGA_Racing.jpg
130KB, 436x456px
>>380957970
>Sonic driving

This is why Sega as a company is failing.
>>
>>380957970
but it looks good tho
>>
>>380958084
Have you played it? It actually rivals Mario Kart for the most part, but people ignored the game instead.
>>
>>380958265
>It actually rivals Mario Kart

Transformed, at least, was better than Mario Kart

still not CTR tier though
>>
File: European_Cover_Art_KH.png (545KB, 570x802px) Image search: [Google]
European_Cover_Art_KH.png
545KB, 570x802px
>Hey, did you know they're making a new game with a bunch of Final Fantasy characters in it? Even Cloud and Sephiroth!
>>
>>380958417
Transformed yes, and agreed. CTR and DKR are in a league of their own.
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 256x197px
>>
>>380959021
wut
>>
I'm actually surprised that it looks okay. Might give it a buy at some point.

>>380958084
That shit was great. Totally solid cart racer with tons of Sega fanservice.
>>
>>380957970
You're supposed to apply that phrase to shit that has already come out you dingus.
Besides, this game is still highly talked about.
What's the point in this thread, OP?
>>
>>380958084
As someone who doesn't have a lot of knowledge about Sonic (or Sega in general), it was a fun game. Danica Patrick was a dumb addition, though.
>>
>>380957970

OH THEY ALLOWED THE RABBIDS TO HAVE CROSSOVER WITH SUPER MARIO BUT NOT WITH RAYMAN!?

what the flying fuck ubisoft!? RAYMAN IS YOUR FUCKING MASCOT AND HE ISN'T GIVEN A CHANCE FOR A CROSSOVER WITH NINTENDO'S MASCOT, MARIO!?

WHAT THE FUCK UBISOFT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

WHAT ABOUT RAYMAN! I WOULD KILL FOR RAYMAN GAME TO CROSSOVER WITH MARIO BUT NOOOO YOU DECIDED TO HAVE THE RAVING RABBIDS TO GO WITH MARIO INSTEAD!
>>
>>380957970
What it's all about those rabbids? They discourage me to buy this game because of "le funny facial expression" minion-tier humor für children or very dumb people. If there is something i missed out, please tell me.
>>
>>380962367
They're proto-minions. They were first.
At first they were the bad guys in a Rayman mini-game collection, and pretty soon they got top billing and Rayman was put aside until Rayman Origins.
>>
>>380962149
>RAYMAN IS YOUR FUCKING MASCOT
No, that's Ezio now. Rayman is dead, and good riddance.
>>
>>380958084
because sonic R was so great right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.