[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tboi.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tboi.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Has anyone in gaming suffered more than Isaac?
>>
When I think of suffering game characters I usually tend to think of Big Boss the most.
>>
>>380953018
Big Boss hasn't been through nearly as much shit as Isaac.
>>
Isaac is the only game character I've ever felt bad for. Like I could've saved him or something, its stupid.
>>
inb4 soulsfags come in and ruin the thread

Watch.
>>
File: Isaac.jpg (145KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac.jpg
145KB, 800x448px
>>380952942
He's a good boy
>>
>>380952942
Asriel
>>
>>380952942
Bowser
>>
It's absurd the level of bullying Isaac lived with.
No wonder he locked himself inside a box.
>>
>>380954219
Man fuck his Schizo mom for being such a nut, but fuck his dad too for abandoning him with the unstable schizo that's prone to insane episodes like trying to kill Isaac for "God". Now he suffocated in a chest after enduring his inner nightmare and waking up in real hell.
>>
>>380953125
Big boss has had it really bad man.
The emotional turmoil of having to kill the boss, alone, twice, is bad.
Being burnt alive and reconstructed, whilst watching your son's tear the world and each other apart, being helpless to prevent it. All the while shitting on the boss' memory.
The only good thing for him was that he sort of got his happy ending.
>>
The guy that gives kratos his bow in God of war 3.
>>
Max Payne
>>
>>380954393
I get all this from the endings, so
>isaac is normal isaac
>azazel is his "demon" side
>eden is isaac when he leaves the chest
>blue baby is deceased isaac
>the lost is isaac's soul
and the rest is him just dressing up as biblical characters
>>
>>380952942
Artorias and Sif easily. Its such a tragic story the fall of Artorias and the loyalty of Sif even when his master has fallen, it's heartbreaking. The boss music of both characters as well encapsulates all of this so well.
>>
File: 171403696.jpg (196KB, 1024x1429px) Image search: [Google]
171403696.jpg
196KB, 1024x1429px
Beyond the cucking, he also had to suffer from that stupid redemption arc with Nu-WoW
>>
>>380954815
>Wolf fags
>Suffering
That's not Astraea
>>
>>380954770
But we see Isaac's demon form twice. It looks nothing like Azazel. And how is eden Isaac leaving the chest when he's destined to suffocate in it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.