[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone in gaming that has suffered more than Isaac?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 3148331-8622533672-origi.jpg (156KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
3148331-8622533672-origi.jpg
156KB, 1280x800px
Is there anyone in gaming that has suffered more than Isaac?

>father left him at a very young age

>suffers constant emotional and physical
abuse from his crazy religious mother

>mocked and bullied by every single person he comes across

>his mother tried to kill him

>has to fight demons and monstrosities using only his tears

>is forced to deform himself or sell his soul to the devil in order to stay alive

>his pet cat and only friend died and he blames himself for it

>probably had a dog that died as well (cricket)

>takes various forms of drugs, is possibly addicted

>tries to avoid his problems by locking himself in his toy box

>locks himself in his toy box and suffocates to death

>is forced into purgatory

>is forced to confront his own death despite only being something like 4 years old

>pretends to be various characters from the bible, all sinners, as a form of play

>believes that he is a demon and deserves all the abuse he gets

And even more. Has anyone in gaming ever been through worse than this?
>>
delete this thread and try again
>>
>>380951898
who's isaac
>>
>>380951993
from The Binding of Isaac.
>>
>>380951951
I don't see much wrong with it.
>>
>>380951898
Don't forget was fed nothing but stale dog food and expired milk presumably after his dad left. Poor fucking kid, what other game has deep as fuck lore,
>>
I don't know probably since all we have are his warped perceptions and delirium to go by.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>380953726
I'd like to consider Steakmunds afterbirth+ shit to be non-canon considering how horrible it was. Only good thing to come out of it was the ending and bait for a sequel where Isaac really is in hell. Just pretend that ending was in Antibirth instead.
>>
I love how the art style contrasts with the mood of the story, a few years ago I was playing it on the campus and without noticing one girl(female) was watching me play, and was actually interested in knowing about the game, I'm gay so I didn't try making any advances on her, I gave her a quick rundown on the game,

We are still friends and she is still fascinated with the game, she sucks at vidya and is easily frustrated so she hasn't played it but occassionaly we talk about the game.
>>
>>380951898
But what we know now is that Isaac's mother unconditionally loved him, He wanted to either crossdress or be a girl and his father disapproved. Their arguments escalated to a point where Mom would draw a knife to Dad, and he left. Isaac began fantasizing about killing Mom, laying the blame on her, which amounts for his sin. Realizing he was sinful he locked himself in the box and died.

Everything that happens in the game otherwise is just a hallucinogenic dream from his lack of oxygen
>>
File: Antibirth Famine.png (20KB, 714x780px) Image search: [Google]
Antibirth Famine.png
20KB, 714x780px
>>380953971
did Antibirth ever get any content updates?
>>
If only Steakmund didn't force his fetishes, including scat, everywhere in this game
>>
>>380955054
The game was a dream however many things such as items and bosses highlighted his life, for instance "It lives" was Isaacs unborn sister Maggie, who may have died in the womb, theres even a baby item called sister maggie. Feeling like it was his fault he began crossdressing to make his mother feel better but his dad really disproved of it. However there are many other needed explainations like why the fuck does Isaac imagine up such grotesque things like children with their eyes gouged out or heads infested with flies? Probably much more abuse following his dad leaving to cause that.
>>
>>380955532
It lives is Isaac. Every enemy in the game sans Mom is some form of Isaac.
>>
>>380951898
Quite a number of people, and for the kid category Lucas has him beat. Don't forget that the events of the game all take place in Isaac's mind as he's suffocating in the chest.
>>
obligatory
>>
This is like the 5th thread in an hour what the hell?
>>
>>380955116
NOPE
>>
File: 1365568157664.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1365568157664.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>380956901
makes me sad as all hell.

might just be because i started isacc right when antibirth came out, but afterbirth+ just doesn't feel right. i feel like the alternate path and antibirth items became an integral part of what i liked about the game. truly was an incredible mod, shame to see it just shrivel up and die.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1412x1765px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1412x1765px
Hello
>>
>>380958370
I actually became a tester recently for Antibirth and I'm in the know with a lot of what's going on. Kilburn had stopped deving for a few months but just picked it back up in the past couple weeks. Now I do bug testing with the development build and while I can't leak anything, I have hope that Antibirth will eventually be updated because this testing build has quite a large amount of new content...
>>
File: 9S.png (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9S.png
110KB, 800x800px
That's would be Punished 9Shota, a fallen legend AKA Hackerman
>>
>>380959719
"that would be" and not "that's"

I had to screw it up with a fucking typo
>>
>>380956641
>gaming
>>
>>380956641
That's not Griffith
>>
File: syoukaigazou_sakuri.png (24KB, 358x262px) Image search: [Google]
syoukaigazou_sakuri.png
24KB, 358x262px
>>
>>380951898
>>his mother tried to kill him
>>has to fight demons and monstrosities using only his tears
>>is forced to deform himself or sell his soul to the devil in order to stay alive
>>takes various forms of drugs, is possibly addicted
but that's all just in his head
and that's just a GAY THEORY
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.