[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Jazzpunk_logo.png (52KB, 770x309px) Image search: [Google]
Jazzpunk_logo.png
52KB, 770x309px
is this video games?
>>
>>380951030

why isn't it? turn based JRPGs aren't video games as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: 1497075416.jpg (94KB, 627x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497075416.jpg
94KB, 627x555px
Let me summarize this thread for you.

reddit humor walking simulator unity shovelware shit shit shill.

Now let's move on to the next shitpost.
>>
>>380951147
define reddit and 4chan humor
>>
>>380951030
Yes. By the way, the director's cut and some new DLC are supposed to release on PC in a couple days
>>
I can't get past the part where you have to put spiders in a jar
>>
>>380951030
i played it and it was a dogshit on biscuit.
Play Stubbs the Zombie instead
>>
Wedding Quakeis the funniest most elaborate dumb gag I've ever seen in a game, so I give it a thumbs-up even if I didn't complete it.
>>
Sure.
Ah, another customer served.
>>
What exactly does the Director's Cut add to the game?
>>
>>380954962
The Director's Cut allows you to play it with actual people and more maps
>>
>>380951030
Sort of, not really, but it's not a bad waste of your time.
>>
I liked it
>>
I liked it, had some laugshs from it. As >>380954962 said, Wedding Cake was a really elaborated stupid gag. Even if you don't like walking simulators/exploration games, you will probably like it because of how stupid (in the good way) it is. Is like watching a long, interactive Garry's Mod animation.

For those who played it, what was your favorite part? Mine was the Hawaii resort
>>
>>380955460
>The Wedding Quake minigame got expanded to have more maps and multiplayer

>The Japanese level is a lot larger

Other than that, it's only some minor changes or additions from what I've seen.

>>380955948
The new Japanese level is great, I like the part where you wrestle not Randy Savage
>>
>>380951147
>muh reddit humor
>uses redit spacing
At least we have somewhat proper discussion and opinions in here. Please, go back to your containment console war threads, I'm sure you find them way better than this "shitpost".
>>
>>380956420
>Complains about shitposts
>Uses buzz phrases like "reddit spacing"

Fuck off
>>
>>380956236
I didn't knew they updated them, I'll have to check it out
>>380956576
Anon you don't understand.

This >>380951147 faggot wrote less than 25 words and already has three paragraphs.

I'm gonna give you an example of what is a reddit spacing:

This is a reddit spacing.

As you can see, a reddit spacing is the name we use for excesive, unnecesary spacing that redditors use in their shithole. Is more than a buzzword.

Don't you find this kind of shit annoying? I bet those buzz phrase spewing fags sure they do.

I hope this helps you to spot reddit spacing and send the right people to fuck off.

Have a nice day.

Pd: Faggot.
>>
>>380957063
>uses reddit spacing
>mansplains about reddit spacing
Oh the ironing.
>>
>>380957063
You sound like you know a lot about reddit. Maybe you should go back?
>>
>>380957183
The word is irony.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.