[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Exile - Racing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Path of Exile.png (593KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Path of Exile.png
593KB, 800x800px
New player here. Got curious about racing so I decided to see how fast it takes for me to kill Brutus.
36 minutes is my best time.

Then I found this.
>https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1905196

How the fuck is this even possible? After seeing those times, I just tried to run to Brutus without fighting anyone. I had speed boots and quicksilver flask and it took me 24 minutes to get into the same room as Brutus.

I'm so confused.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x2iiR-KiSY
>>
some autists have been doing speed runs for years and have memorized every pixel of the maps with efficient motion in mind, as well as which class to use to do it and when to break for a few seconds to go for the runspeed and life nodes
>>
>>380950654
Thank you
>>380950672
I'm realistic to know that I'll never beat those guys. I just want to see how they do it.
>>
>>380950969
>I'm realistic to know that I'll never beat those guys
Why the fuck not? It's literally just RNG, the game is not hard mechanically.
>>
>>380950525
Step 1: Ignore everything that isn't mandatory
Step 2: Run skills whose power level peaks in less than 10 levels.
Step 3: Know where to grind levels so you don't pop like a balloon and how many.
Step 4: Be quick
>>
don't worry about it. treating poe as anything other than mindless grindan and button mashing is retarded. the "best" racers are cheaters anyway
>>
>>380950654
I can't believe he skipped the quicksilver quest.
>>
>>380951493
>Run skills whose power level peaks in less than 10 levels.
such as?
>>
>>380950654
Firetrap is sooooo overpowered.
>>
>>380950654
Op here. None of those skills are available for the Scion.

What skill should I use on the scion to race Brutus?
>>
>>380951998
You don't play suboptimal characters if you want to race.
>>
>>380951885
Spark, Fire Trap, Freezing Pulse, and Shrapnel Shot are prime examples.
>>
>>380952049
Thank you. What about magma orb?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.