[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Twin Peaks game by Telltale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mqwkd3DMdf1su84coo1_500.gif (1015KB, 499x381px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqwkd3DMdf1su84coo1_500.gif
1015KB, 499x381px
>tfw no Twin Peaks game by Telltale
>>
File: yrok.jpg (54KB, 586x686px) Image search: [Google]
yrok.jpg
54KB, 586x686px
>asking for a movie when there's already a twin peaks game with real gameplay
also if you're going for the full story mode then what's the point if it's not directed by david lynch, this thread sucks.
>>
File: 1kQu-uAuEhSLJpstf8GQGOw[1].jpg (91KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1kQu-uAuEhSLJpstf8GQGOw[1].jpg
91KB, 1024x766px
[glass him]
>>
>>380946203
Explain this damned meme.
>>
>>380946016
>telltale
>not dontnod
telltale is not as good as they used to be.
>>
>>380946203
This meme is fucking stupid because unless you're entirely fucking autistic you should already know what glassing someone means
>>
>>380946016
Didn't you watch the latter half of S2? That could only end up absolutely terrible.
>>
That's a damn good feeling.
>>
>>380946270
a lot of people thought "glass him" meant buy him a drink or raise your drink.
>>
>>380946270
It was a choice in that werewolf telltale game.
>>
>>380946270
There's a part in The Wolf Among Us where the main character was at a bar talking to someone and the option to [glass him] appears
Somehow people thought it meant buy him a drink but he actually smashes a glass in his face.
>>
>>380946016

fucking jesus christ no. Telltale couldn't make a good or functional game if their lives all depended on it

ps we already have a perfect Twin Peaks game, it's called Deadly Premonition. And before you try to talk about any jank in that game, please remember you're comparing it to the average TELLTALE game
>>
>>380946459
I'm one of those idiots.
though it might have to do with English being my second language...or I'm just an idiot, or both.
>>
>>380946016
>set in between Season 2 and the Return, maybe in the early 2000s
>play as a private detective investigating a string of murders that leads you to Twin Peaks
>comfy atmosphere and lore buildup
>see how people in the town have been doing and shit
>investigation leads you into a shady gang arriving in town, taking residence in the close proximity of Twin Peaks
>Atmosphere get tougher as you encounter the weird gang members and face them one by one, all giving you supernatural odd experiences that slowly break down your sense of reality
>in the end this entire gang arrived to create and house a small golden bead
>Cooper's Doppelganger arrives and murders you, taking the bead that would soon become Dougie Jones
>rest of the gang returns back into existance, laughing at the game they played with you
>>
>>380946459
>>380946414
>>380946440
Funny, my first thought was violence but I also wondered if it had some other meaning, the context of the game is apt but still that makes no sense as a meme unless the meme itself is the misunderstanding of the phrase "glass him".

Maybe the picture that implies cheers is one to be called glass him. I don't know but also what a shitty meme.
>>
>>380947354
Yes, it must be set between season 2 and 3 and it'd be cool to have Dougie, however I'm not sure about the whole gang idea.
>>
File: profile.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>380946175
this is a deadly premonition thread now, isn't that right zack?
>>
>>380947741
Just one more thing Zack, if this is a deadly premonition thread then who was swery?
>>
File: 2-19ladvo.jpg (54KB, 820x574px) Image search: [Google]
2-19ladvo.jpg
54KB, 820x574px
>>380946459
>Somehow people thought it meant buy him a drink but he actually smashes a glass in his face.

Wait this actually happen?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.