[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtual Console Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: SwitchVC.png (133KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SwitchVC.png
133KB, 640x360px
Predictions on:

-When the hell is Switch getting a Virtual Console?
-Is it going to be tied in with their paid online?
-Will Nintendo fuck it up agan and only dole out one NES game per week?
-Will we finally be able to play SNES Yoshi's Island?
>>
File: laughter stops.png (146KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
146KB, 356x256px
Prediction: the Virtual Console replacement won't let you actually keep any games, they'll all be streaming from a Netflix-like service and will only let you keep one at a time, but will keep saves (it won't be unlimited, either--you "rent" games one at a time). Remember, the Switch's internal memory is 32GB, you can only use 29GB of it, and if you have something like BOTW installed on it, that limits it even further, so it's really not feasible to carry around a bunch of Virtual Console GameCube ISOs.

Cap this for future posterity.
>>
>>380939723
The switch won't be getting VC. It isn't powerful enough. Sorry to disappoint you anon. Next time youll know not to buy jewtendos gilded turd.
>>
just get an emulator on your phone/3DS/Vita/DS/whatever
>>
>>380940393
Why the fuck would the internal storage matter for whether or not Nintendo wants to push Virtual Console? The 3DS has NO internal storage save the internal flash memory that can store 1 GB of system files. And even then, old 3DS models only came with, I believe, a 4 GB SD card. That's barely enough to store 4 3DS games.
>>
>>380941312
OK, I was wrong about BOTW (turns that's only required if you download), but still the storage space is an issue. The 3DS has 1 GB, but that's okay because the most it has to deal with is a 32MB GBA game. But when you throw in N64 and GameCube, storage becomes an even bigger issue.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.